Does holding in urine increase DHT, coffee is a diuretic so there might be a connection

Grouptose

I've always had this thought that any thing that presses against your prostate and makes you urinate more often increases DHT, because DHT was associated with prostate cancer at some point. Holding in urine increases pressure on your prostate, wouldn't that increase DHT aswell? Is that the main explanation for why coffee increases DHT? Or is it just unrelated to the diuretic effect. If prostate pressure/buildup increases DHT, then wouldn't staying hard the whole day without ejaculating also cause a massive increase in DHT?

I know, too many questions. But this just popped up into my head because it seems like there's a connection

OP
Grouptose

Grouptose

DHT levels are actually lower in prostate cancer and high dose DHT can even cure it, Haidut has a few good blogposts on this
Interesting, any things that will help me boost DHT apart from coffee? I know carbs help, and red meat, but it seems like the research on DHT is very little