Idea Labs Stack

JCub369

Heya

Does anyone have any experience on combining: Pansterone, 6-Keto-P4, Androsterone and Gonadin+ ?

Will this help in boosting my endogenous testosterone production without causing suppression?

If anyone has run this stack please let me know what kind of increases I can expect.

What are the best ways to take each when choosing "tocopherols, SFA/OA" as the solvent?

Thanks in advance

Jcub

Hans

Forum Supporter
Heya

Does anyone have any experience on combining: Pansterone, 6-Keto-P4, Androsterone and Gonadin+ ?

Will this help in boosting my endogenous testosterone production without causing suppression?

If anyone has run this stack please let me know what kind of increases I can expect.

What are the best ways to take each when choosing "tocopherols, SFA/OA" as the solvent?

Thanks in advance

Jcub
Pansterone provides pregnenolone and DHEA, both of which doesn't increase T in a healthy guy. Maybe slightly in the elderly.

6-keto P4 is mainly anti-cortisol, which can work like an adaptogen to increase T if you're under stress. But that's through an indirect pathway.

Androsterone converts to DHT, so it's not going to increase T directly. There is evidence that it's an aromatase inhibitor and that can increase T, but that again is via an indirect route. Androsterone feels androgenic to me but it makes me too irritable and short tempered.

Gonadin works by blocking cortisol and estrogen, so it's not a direct stimulant. I haven't seen anyone's blood work on Gonadin so I can't say how effectively it increases T. When I used it I felt robotic and behaved a bit like an ***hole, which is typical very high dopamine symptoms. I didn't feel androgenic on it at all. I actually didn't like how it made me feel, if the dose was too high.

I think pansterone and androsterone will synergize nicely to improve how you feel, but it's unlikely to increase T by a whole lot.

That stack will also not be suppressive as long as you use reasonable doses of androsterone, such as less than 20mg daily (could be higher). However I felt strong effects from just 1-2 drops.

OP
J

JCub369

Pansterone provides pregnenolone and DHEA, both of which doesn't increase T in a healthy guy. Maybe slightly in the elderly.

6-keto P4 is mainly anti-cortisol, which can work like an adaptogen to increase T if you're under stress. But that's through an indirect pathway.

Androsterone converts to DHT, so it's not going to increase T directly. There is evidence that it's an aromatase inhibitor and that can increase T, but that again is via an indirect route. Androsterone feels androgenic to me but it makes me too irritable and short tempered.

Gonadin works by blocking cortisol and estrogen, so it's not a direct stimulant. I haven't seen anyone's blood work on Gonadin so I can't say how effectively it increases T. When I used it I felt robotic and behaved a bit like an ***hole, which is typical very high dopamine symptoms. I didn't feel androgenic on it at all. I actually didn't like how it made me feel, if the dose was too high.

I think pansterone and androsterone will synergize nicely to improve how you feel, but it's unlikely to increase T by a whole lot.

That stack will also not be suppressive as long as you use reasonable doses of androsterone, such as less than 20mg daily (could be higher). However I felt strong effects from just 1-2 drops.
Wow

Thanks so much for your comprehensive reply. I really appreciate it. How do you suggest taking the pansterone and androsterone? Sublingually or topically? if topically where?

Also - What are the main benefits for taking Pansterone if not to increase testosterone?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals