I am going to get vaccinated on Saturday. Any reason why I shouldn't?

sweetpeat

Yes I will still be at home at different points in the year. Do you mean to say you can still transmit the virus if you are vaccinated?
Yes, that is my understanding. You can still get and transmit the virus. The vaccine only lessens symptoms (supposedly).

There is a reason why I should. My Dad is on Chemotherapy right now, so he may be more vulnerable to covid. He is double jabbed, but as we have seen (infuriatingly) this doesn't actually give decent protection against covid, so it may be that me being unvaccinated may increase the risk of him contracting the virus.
Where is the sense of getting vaccinated if you can still "contract the virus"(e.g. symptoms)?

Soren

Forum Supporter
I am a 19 year old male with no underlying health conditions. I am not really concerned about anomalous outcomes or feeling ill for a few days after, as it may be worth risking this to gain the benefits of a vaccine passport (travelling abroad etc.). What I am concerned about is any kind of long-term health damage that is likely to happen as a result of the vaccine. If somebody has evidence of such damage, please let me know and I will cancel my vaccination appointment.

The fact that there is statistically ZERO risk of you dying or getting seriously ill from Covid but there is a great deal of risk that the vaccine will cause you permanent health problems and even death. DO NOT GET THE VACCINE!!!

Inaut

Yes, that is my understanding. You can still get and transmit the virus. The vaccine only lessens symptoms (supposedly).
My father said the same thing to me (that it lessons the symptoms) and I asked him how he knew that... This hasn’t been tested enough to know if that is indeed a fact but he drinks the Koolaid... I mentioned that we are currently in the summer months here in Canada which is usually when we have the lowest amount of flu cases. Fall is quickly approaching and we will see how many have “lessened symptoms” when exposed to wild corona viruses.. My thoughts are the exact opposite.

BrianF

I am a 19 year old male with no underlying health conditions. I am not really concerned about anomalous outcomes or feeling ill for a few days after, as it may be worth risking this to gain the benefits of a vaccine passport (travelling abroad etc.). What I am concerned about is any kind of long-term health damage that is likely to happen as a result of the vaccine. If somebody has evidence of such damage, please let me know and I will cancel my vaccination appointment.
I'd get it in writing that you will be able to travel abroad when you get double-jabbed, before you do it! So far they're only alluding that you might be able to travel freely. But think about it, can those who are double-jabbed travel freely now?

Sure, sounds logical that you will be able to..... but three weeks to flatten the curve sounded logical and vaxx passports sounded like the crazy gibberish of conspiracy theories not so long ago!

You simply can't trust the people who are pushing this. They are all proven liars, every single one of them! If you are going to take such risks with your health (and make no mistake, thats exactly what you will be doing) at least make sure you will be paid out on your side of the bargain before you do it.

Peatful

Thank you to those who have given genuine answers so far.
Thank you for your question.
This forum has more guest viewers than members I do believe.

This is a question you should be asking!
And I hope this thread, our opinion and Dr. Peat point you to a lifetime of health.

As a mom: I would take a bullet (literally) for my child/ teenager before they were mislead to get the jab.
So- no. Please don’t get it.

Giraffe

There is a reason why I should. My Dad is on Chemotherapy right now, so he may be more vulnerable to covid. He is double jabbed, but as we have seen (infuriatingly) this doesn't actually give decent protection against covid, so it may be that me being unvaccinated may increase the risk of him contracting the virus.

Even according to the studies of the vaccine makers the absolute risk reduction of catching SARS-CoV-2 is less than 1%. I doubt that they protect at all. These trials left too many questions unanswered.

Peatful

I agree that there is definitely some speculation to be had over the efficacy of the vaccine in reducing transmission. However, the most thorough study I could find on the topic was here: https://khub.net/documents/13593956...1-6ade-d3eb-a39e-9c9b25a8122a?t=1619601878136 and it suggests that having the vaccine reduces transmission by 40-60% which is something.
But the reality is- it increases your likelihood of getting the virus.
Simply put: your body is busy fighting the poisonous jab- therefore lowering your immune system to naturally deal with any and all viruses.

Go sit in the sun.

Addendum: as im routinely starting my work day- I must add that the OP should be applauded for this question. Do you all have any idea the tremendous social and relational stress they are under just as their lives are about to start? Have you seen the teen targeted propaganda that the US government is pumping out?
Have you ever heard Peat reply in such “jaded”ways?
If only all teens had such common sense to ask....

Last edited:
my neighbor got sick for 7 days after the shoot '-', my parents both have no reaction to the shot, my grandmother had moderate army pain for 2 months (but she is very unhealthy by the way).

OP
D

DHTfan

But the reality is- it increases your likelihood of getting the virus.
Simply put: your body is busy fighting the poisonous jab- therefore lowering your immune system to naturally deal with any and all viruses.

Go sit in the sun.

Addendum: as im routinely starting my work day- I must add that the OP should be applauded for this question. Do you all have any idea the tremendous social and relational stress they are under just as their lives are about to start? Have you seen the teen targeted propaganda that the US government is pumping out?
Have you ever heard Peat reply in such “jaded”ways?
If only all teens had such common sense to ask....
Thank you.

mrchibbs

Another perspective, your health is your biggest asset. And based on the reports of young people and teenagers spontaneously developing grave illness or even dying from the vaccine, I would be very worried about wrecking my health for the rest of my life. We are already compromised (with EMFs, bad foods etc.) and metabolic health is the biggest factor in our energy levels and ability to enjoy life.

I took the H1N1 vaccine as a teenager (or was basically strongarmed by my doctor) into taking it because I had respiratory difficulties, and basically that was a WHO sham. Within a year of taking that vaccine, my health declined to an extent it never had before and this has altered the course of my life. This may or may not be because of the vaccine, but based on what I've figured out, it is likely to have had an effect.

These new vaccines can potentially trigger a nonstop inflammatory cascade by how they instruct your body to produce the spike protein etc. What's more, it is undisputable that these vaccines affect fertility, perhaps more in women than in men. But do you want to take the chance you may never have children?

You are at no risk whatsoever of developing covid or being sick of it at your age. I personally wouldn't trade my health or even a shadow of a risk for potential benefits. Moreover, the situation is constantly changing and several countries have written off the vax passports altogether. With Ivermectin (and as we know here, several other drugs/substances) becoming a clear and viable way to protect against deleterious effects, fewer and fewer people are taking up the shots and this house of cards may come down.

I would suggest to not take anything (except sunshine and vitamin D), and enjoy your life. Maybe you'll thank yourself in a few months when this narrative starts to unravel completely.

CuriousKay

Right I want to respond to all these people accusing me of attention seeking/ having made up my mind or not being able to read.
I have lurked on this forum for a while and have read through many pages of the 'covid adverse reactions' thread, but for all of the talk you guys do I can't seem to find any good reason to turn down the vaccine. This is why I wanted to start this thread, because I wanted to streamline all the relevant info that would actually concern me. So far, the most pressing piece of information against the vaccine is that in the UK (where I live), 276,867 adverse reactions have been reported, but most of these are temporary incidences of muscle pains or tiredness and anyway, that is out of the 77 million doses given. Don't accuse me of having made my mind up. If I saw that the vaccine had any long-term effect on lung capacity, lipids, hormones and androgens, enzymes or cancer risk, I would immediately cancel my appointment. I came to this forum because I trust it would provide me with such information if there was some and I want to make sure I am not inducing a serious irreversible change. Thank you, I only mean to be respectful and curious in this forum and I am sorry if I come across as intending otherwise.
This is why I also think forums are exhausting places to be, because people are so emotional.

I would also have preferred some rational, respectful responses to your question.

I took both vaccines, but I have underlying health conditions that I had more or less gotten under control in the past couple of years, and sadly they flared up after the second vaccine. In some cases worse than I had before.

I am a dual citizen and decided I needed the vaccine to be able to go to my other home country this year, and I knew there were some risks involved.

I would have done it again because seeing my family is that important to me. But perhaps I would have just taken the one shot.

Hope you are able to gather information from rational sources. Be well.

T

TheBeard

Want to protect your dad? How about he doesn't get the jab (too late) and get him out of chemo ASAP?

Chemo, in every single cancer, reduced life span vs those who didn't get chemo. Read the meta analysis on the topic.

You aren't protecting anyone from the flu by being vaccinated. Didn't you hear Fauci: still wear your mask after the jab.

There is zero logic any way you look at it.

T

TheBeard

My father said the same thing to me (that it lessons the symptoms) and I asked him how he knew that... This hasn’t been tested enough to know if that is indeed a fact but he drinks the Koolaid... I mentioned that we are currently in the summer months here in Canada which is usually when we have the lowest amount of flu cases. Fall is quickly approaching and we will see how many have “lessened symptoms” when exposed to wild corona viruses.. My thoughts are the exact opposite.

Don't worry, even if the vaccine lessed the symptoms (which it won't), the CDC and the WHO will find a way to skew statistics to end up blaming unvaccinated people for the rising cases numbers and symptoms severity, and will make the vaccine mandatory.

Mark my word, the vaccine is becoming mandatory worldwide before end of 2021.

In France, the news are already candidly asking "should it be mandatory?"
When they start asking those questions on the news, you can bet a few months later a law is passed.

"Is a lockdown possible?"
"Should masks become mandatory outside?"

Lizb

You have the gift of time to do more research and observe others who have it. You're more likely to die of the flu or when you get in the car, or indeed the vaccine itself.

If many here are right who say the vaccine will make you ill in time, then you being ill is pretty burdensome for society, your family and your employer. We (personal opinion here) have some responsibility to look after ourselves.
I can't see that taking the vaccine does that.
I'm pretty sure you need symptoms to spread it - that's based on plenty of reading and observation over the last year. I don't think it's entirely impossible but it wouldn't be significant enough to factor it in.
If you want to take it to stop others getting Covid, then it's been demonstrated that you need symptoms to spread it. Why would you go near a vulnerable relative when you had symptoms?
Even when vaccinated and you had symptoms, surely you wouldn't go near vulnerable friends or relatives?.....
Is it your passport to freedom? Of course not. It's the exact opposite. Think it through.
Vaccine passports are the beginning of the end of your freedom.
Freedom is more important than anything.

stoic

This forum has been inundated with thoughtful threads going into depth on the damages, risks, corruption and lies behind the covid vaccines.

There is no way someone who has been lurking on here for a while "can't seem to find any good reason to turn down the vaccine".

Hope you are able to gather information from rational sources. Be well.

And what would those "rational sources" be? Genuinely curious.

T

TheBeard

What will you do?

1) my uncle is my family doctor. Will explain to him why I would like a fake certificate
2) my chiropractor is firmly against the jab too and has started surrounding himself with doctors who could fake certificates
3) if all this fail I will see how to live a life that doesn't require the jab. I'm fine living in the countryside with no events. I couldn't care less about crowds.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals