I am going to get vaccinated on Saturday. Any reason why I shouldn't?

DHTfan

I am a 19 year old male with no underlying health conditions. I am not really concerned about anomalous outcomes or feeling ill for a few days after, as it may be worth risking this to gain the benefits of a vaccine passport (travelling abroad etc.). What I am concerned about is any kind of long-term health damage that is likely to happen as a result of the vaccine. If somebody has evidence of such damage, please let me know and I will cancel my vaccination appointment.

Dave Clark

This is an example, but there are mountains of information showing why the jab is not a good idea. Search his data base, or just do a search on your question, you'll be reading straight through till next week.

gaze

if you absolutely have to, only take the first shot. the 2nd shot is worthless and causes like 90% of the immediate dangerous symptoms

gaze

So it's not so bad if you only get the 1st shot?
i'm no expert but my intuition says it's still bad. but the data shows it's not nearly as bad as the 2nd (for short term consequences anyway, the first shot may still have similar long term problems)

Last edited:

Dobbler

Don't do it. Just don't. Trust us on this one and you'll thank us in few years. It's a suicide mission. If you take it, you will be most likely infertile and very sick for the rest of your life, unless they give you placebo..

P

Peatness

I am a 19 year old male with no underlying health conditions. I am not really concerned about anomalous outcomes or feeling ill for a few days after, as it may be worth risking this to gain the benefits of a vaccine passport (travelling abroad etc.). What I am concerned about is any kind of long-term health damage that is likely to happen as a result of the vaccine. If somebody has evidence of such damage, please let me know and I will cancel my vaccination appointment.
That fact that you are able to write this post makes me think you can read as well. I suggest you read all the vaccine threads. Whatever decision you make after that will be informed.

Murtaza

what an attention seeking post, you clearly have your mind made. if you actually cared about this forum's oppinion youd read the posts on this specific topic, which is literally all of the front page these days. goodluck.

Peater

Attachments

• fishing pole.jpg
    fishing pole.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 67
P

Peatness

You joined today just to ask this question, very fishy. Please go ahead and take your vaccine.

OP
D

DHTfan

Right I want to respond to all these people accusing me of attention seeking/ having made up my mind or not being able to read.
I have lurked on this forum for a while and have read through many pages of the 'covid adverse reactions' thread, but for all of the talk you guys do I can't seem to find any good reason to turn down the vaccine. This is why I wanted to start this thread, because I wanted to streamline all the relevant info that would actually concern me. So far, the most pressing piece of information against the vaccine is that in the UK (where I live), 276,867 adverse reactions have been reported, but most of these are temporary incidences of muscle pains or tiredness and anyway, that is out of the 77 million doses given. Don't accuse me of having made my mind up. If I saw that the vaccine had any long-term effect on lung capacity, lipids, hormones and androgens, enzymes or cancer risk, I would immediately cancel my appointment. I came to this forum because I trust it would provide me with such information if there was some and I want to make sure I am not inducing a serious irreversible change. Thank you, I only mean to be respectful and curious in this forum and I am sorry if I come across as intending otherwise.

OP
D

DHTfan

Dunno, depends on whether you fancy an inflamed heart?
This does concern me, escpecially as I here young men are most vulnerable, but it seems that most make a speedy recovery.

Giraffe

@DHTfan , you may want to research (as in double check) what you can do with a vaccine passport that you can't without. You might be surprised how little the vaccine passport has to offer. Then think back how often the narrative and the goals have changed in the last 16 months. Do you think that anything you decide today based on the situation at the moment is still valid next month? Do you think this is some sort of contract? "If I get the jab I get my rights back." Think again.

Regarding long-term damage... This jab has been around for six, seven months... How much can be known after such a short time?

For information as to the specific situation in the UK I'd recommend UKColumn.

Missenger

This does concern me, escpecially as I here young men are most vulnerable, but it seems that most make a speedy recovery.
Injecting filtered rotten flesh combined with man-made chemicals into your blood veins can have consequences later down the road, they call it a "logical fallacy", a slippery slope, pattern recognition.

Oh wait you're shitposting aren't you.

Last edited:

Giraffe

I'm not sure if it was the interview linked here. I recall that Dr. Hodkinson said in an interview that about 50% of those with heart inflammation make a speedy recovery. He was citing some official statement.

Another thing he said was: There is no such thing as a mild inflammation of the heart. Young people as long as they are healthy may not notice that part of their heart is destroyed. But if you become ill, and you depend on your reserves heart-wise (for example when you have a bad bad flu)... part of the reserves are not there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals