How to take aspirin safely?

Pompadour

Hello to all!
I am a little bit desperate with Aspirin to tell the truth. I have sever problems with digestive organs (chronic pancreatitis). And a year ago i ,ve started to take aspirin in a hope, that it will lower my odds to have cancer.
Almost 10 -11 month i took 50 mg of Aspirin, dissolved in hot water.
Then after 10 month i started to have gnowing pain in stomach.

The things i've tryed:
- to take less aspirin - only 25mg
- to dissolve it with glycine,
- to dissolve it with baking soda
- to dissolve it with soda and glycin....

And still this awfull pain from gastritis! (maybe already erosions?) .

Is there anything else that i could do? I really don;t want to miss the opportunity to help my body to live a little bit longer a little bit healthier. :((((

Does anyone of you have the same experience? That you could take aspirin for some time, but then it started to damage your stomach?

Please, share your experience!

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I wish you well and hope you heal yourself.

I've been taking aspirin for at least 5 years - not everyday but probably half the days. I swallow a 325 mg pill whole with no problems. When I was less healthy, I would dissolve that pill in half a teaspoon of water and add 1/8 tsp baking soda and orange juice to it; mix and drink.

I know many people on aspirin all their lives with zero problems.

Nokoni

I bypass the digestive system entirely by applying methyl salicylate topically. I can get any dose I want, up to mitochondrial uncoupling doses, and I can put it where I need it the most, such as knees, neck, and lower back, with no gut involvement at all.

Validus

Hello to all!
I am a little bit desperate with Aspirin to tell the truth. I have sever problems with digestive organs (chronic pancreatitis). And a year ago i ,ve started to take aspirin in a hope, that it will lower my odds to have cancer.

The things i've tryed:

Is there anything else that i could do? I really don;t want to miss the opportunity to help my body to live a little bit longer a little bit healthier. :((((

Does anyone of you have the same experience? That you could take aspirin for some time, but then it started to damage your stomach?

Please, share your experience!
Be sure you're taking an aspirin brand that isn't filled with unnecessary ingredients.

I like this one for that reason: Amazon product ASIN B0006GE5F4View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006GE5F4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Inaut

I bypass the digestive system entirely by applying methyl salicylate topically. I can get any dose I want, up to mitochondrial uncoupling doses, and I can put it where I need it the most, such as knees, neck, and lower back, with no gut involvement at all.
wintergreen oil or pure methyl salicylate

Nokoni

wintergreen oil or pure methyl salicylate
Pure methyl salicylate, though wintergreen oil may be preferable because I don't know how it was purified (or possibly synthesized), and therefore what trace impurities may remain.

OP
Pompadour

Pompadour

I wish you well and hope you heal yourself.
I know many people on aspirin all their lives with zero problems.
Thank you, xeliex! And lucky those people!
Thank you! It worth trying!
Be sure you're taking an aspirin brand that isn't filled with unnecessary ingredients.
I dont see GeryCare in Europe -i am from Germany.
Dont know, if we have pure aspirin at all. I use brand Bayer for now.

AlaskaJono

I never had a problem with aspirin irritating me, but I do tend to take it after food, or with a glass of OJ. So do try just after food. And yes I do the dissolving in hot water before drinking it. Good with it all.

Inaut

Alkaseltzer is my favourite aspirin formulation now

AlaskaJono

ANIPRIN P EQ ASPIRIN 16 OUNCES

i used to get on amazon but now seeing not longer there. no issues with this - just plain aspirin powder.
I remember seeing ONLINE a 100% pure aspirin bulk powder for animals on a vet supply shop 8 years ago when I was stateside. What a crack up that for humans loaded with odd stuff, but for horses or big dogs, pure. Oh, and cheap. Good searching.

What are you combining it with to absorb via topical administration please?

Nokoni

What are you combining it with to absorb via topical administration please?
It absorbs well on its own. I decant a couple ounces into a wide-mouth 4oz jar (in order to keep the bottle it comes in from becoming contaminated over time), then dip my fingers in and apply. After rubbing it in for a few minutes it's dry enough to carry on.

-Luke-

Dont know, if we have pure aspirin at all. I use brand Bayer for now.
Bayer unfortunately has all kinds of junk in there. But there isn't an alternative as far as I know. My first two thoughts were 1) the junk and 2) maybe a Vitamin K deficiency. But 50 mg seems to be a very low dose to cause problems with Vitamin K.

Dr. Peat mentioned in an interview that if you pour boiling water on the tablet, the paraffin would float to the surface and the talc would sink to the bottom. But when I tried that with one of those standard 500mg Bayer tablets, it just completely dissolved and I couldn't see any difference in the stuff floating around. The Aspirin protect has a different texture, so I don't know if it would be different with that.

OP
Pompadour

Pompadour

I never had a problem with aspirin irritating me, but I do tend to take it after food, or with a glass of OJ. So do try just after food. And yes I do the dissolving in hot water before drinking it. Good with it all.

I take it only after food too. Doesn't help.

Bayer unfortunately has all kinds of junk in there. But there isn't an alternative as far as I know. My first two thoughts were 1) the junk and 2) maybe a Vitamin K deficiency. But 50 mg seems to be a very low dose to cause problems with Vitamin K.
Exactly! The dose is too low, to cause any problems actually :( I took it safely for good 10 months and only after i started to have problems.

I saw a chewable version of aspirin )also from Bayer. Maybe if i dissolve it in my mouth it will be less irritant?
Inactive ingredients colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, dextrose, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, saccharin sodium

Last edited:

Vinny

I take it only after food too. Doesn't help.

Exactly! The dose is too low, to cause any problems actually :( I took it safely for good 10 months and only after i started to have problems.

I saw a chewable version of aspirin )also from Bayer. Maybe if i dissolve it in my mouth it will be less irritant?
Inactive ingredients colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, dextrose, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, saccharin sodium
Hi Pompadour,
I think dissolving it in mouth is a bad idea, in any case.
Regarding ingredients: while I was living in Cyprus, there was only Bayer available, and I was dissolving it with boiled water and waited the c*ap to lay on the bottom. I also buffer mine with baking soda, but not sure if ti`s the right thing to do. I just can`t stand acidic taste.
I hope you`ll find soon why you react badly to such low doses of aspirin, or to whatever else... Wish you luck!

cs3000

Hello to all!

The things i've tryed:

combining ginger with aspirin can help reduce damage caused by it -> Protective Effects of Ginger against Aspirin-Induced Gastric Ulcers in Rats
(maybe best to have a break from aspirin while you build up some ginger intake, then try the combo from then on)

also Carvacrol in oregano oil (50%-70% carvacrol) should help heal damage

Carvacrol (at doses of 25, 50, and 100 mg/kg) showed a healing capacity on gastric lesions induced by acid acetic (60%, 91%, and 81%, respectively) after 14 days of treatment. These results suggest that carvacrol acts on different pharmacological targets, probably interfering in release and/or synthesis of inflammatory mediators, such as the prostanoids, and thus favoring the healing process for gastric ulcers.
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...etidine-for-14-Days-on-Gastric_tbl1_230670461
Reduced ulcerated area from 12.35+-1.7 to 5.88+-0.38 in 14 days

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals