Yohimbin HCL (SNS)

MrThyroid

Hello Guys,

i started to take Yohimbine HCL 2,5 mg per serving.
Intake is in the morning or right after waking up on empty stomach 10 mg to 20 mg with some coffe then straight hitting gym on empty stomach.
After i ve done my weight lifting some times i go again 10 mg then doing cardio for 15 to 30 min.
After i finished i eat some fruits banana , dates and whey shake then some high carb meals (carbloading).
My intention to loose my damn stubborn fat on my as.s on lower legs calves.
I will keep updating this thread.
I wanted to ask if some1 is doing Yohimbin HCL or did it and which regime diet he goes/went and also if i can add aspirin to my stack so it would be Coffe, Yohimbine HCL and aspirin

Anders86

Yohimbine promotes fat oxidation, aspirin inhibits fat oxidation.. I would say you are at the wrong forum with these questions.. Aromatase inhibitors and vitamins has been a great way to loose fat and keep muscles for me. I believe fat contains quite the amounts of estrogen`s and you should focus on this instead of fasting(inhibiting metabolism).

Last edited:
OP
M

MrThyroid

Yohimbine promotes fat oxidation, aspirin inhibits fat oxidation.. I would say you are at the wrong forum with these questions.. Aromatase inhibitors and vitamins has been a great way to loose fat and keep muscles for me. I believe fat contains quite the amounts of estrogen`s and you should focus on this instead of fasting(inhibiting metabolism).
my metabolism is actually super high, too high for this world i think hahaha. Ive low cholesterol due this i dont have any cholesterol for steroid production which sucks. And fasting dont lower my metabolism, only pufas lower a little bit my metabolism temporary but after the time its even higher, guess to feedback loop.
Im trying to eat daily eggs, minced beef or sugar high fruits sweets like cookies for the cholesterol.
So you say that aspirin blocks fat oxidation but how it comes that peaties say it increases fat loss, i looked up internet for studies they mention it increases fat loss due AMPK activation.
Im allready really low bodyfat like i said i want the last stubbornfat which is extremely stubborn. Thats why i take yohimbin HCL i wish raypeat has sth. to say to Y. HCL .

Experienced

So yohimbe should be considered bad?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals