How To Strenghten Stomach Lining? Or What Is Going On? Irritants Create Pimples On Face In Minutes

OP
boris

boris

I was able to tolerate thyroid after them.
How did the thyroid intolerance manifest for you? I cannot take mine (Tiromel) because I get allergic reactions from it. I suspect it‘s the excipients in the tablet.

Broken man

How did the thyroid intolerance manifest for you? I cannot take mine (Tiromel) because I get allergic reactions from it. I suspect it‘s the excipients in the tablet.
I felt like my thyroid become swollen and my fingers, knee and teeth were painfull. I also switched to haiduts T3 and now can take it without problems.

OP
boris

boris

@Giraffe
To clarify: It's already reconstituted concentrate! Amecke Sanfte Sänfte - Orange (Kaufland, Edeka)
Another good commercial OJ is Becker's Bester (Edeka), but it's direct pressed juice.

I think I tried almost all brands and these are the sweetest ones and don't create any problems for me.

Giraffe

@Giraffe
To clarify: It's already reconstituted concentrate! Amecke Sanfte Sänfte - Orange
Another good commercial OJ is Becker's Bester, but it's direct pressed juice.

I think I tried almost all brands and these are the sweetest ones and don't create any problems for me.
Thanks. I have stopped orange juice about two years ago, because they started to taste weird. First it was only one specific brand, then others followed suit. I will try the brands you mention.

OP
boris

boris

Becker's Bester has lots of good juices. White Grape, Red Grape, Pineapple, I drink regularly. No sourness, very consistent taste. Their OJ acidity slightly varies, but I think it's still good.

Thanks. I have stopped orange juice about two years ago, because they started to taste weird. First it was only one specific brand, then others followed suit. I will try the brands you mention.
Do you drink other types of juice and any specific brands?

Giraffe

Do you drink other types of juice and any specific brands?
I do drink apple juice. I buy whatever brand the shop sells. I never had issues with it. Most of the time I add a pinch of baking soda. Sometimes I mix some acerola juice in it (for the vitamin C). The acerola juice I buy in organic supermarkets.

In summer I like to drink pineapple juice mixed with yogurt. It's more yogurt than juice actually.

OP
boris

boris

@Scenes

Comparison:
Great Lakes GelatinDr. Oetker GelatinNOW Gelatin
Lead<.10 ppm<5 ppm<1 ppm
Chromium<.50 ppm<10 ppm
Mercury<.01 ppm<.15 ppm<.40 ppm
Cadmium<.05 ppm<.50 ppm<.82 ppm
Arsenic<.25 ppm<1 ppm<2 ppm

OP
boris

boris

@Giraffe I used to drink tons of apple juice in my youth. Fairly recently I had a problem with Dietz clear apple juice (contaminated with mold). I think I'll try some of the regular store brands again to have a more economic alternative, never had a problem with them in the past.

Sure, @James b and @JanP! :)

With the diet, I avoided as much fiber and starch as possible and stuck with easier (for me) to digest proteins, sugars and fats so that I was reducing the amount of undigested food microbes could feed off of. Just for context -- due to the intestinal damage I had, I stuck with mainly gut soothing, glycine rich seafood-based proteins (started out with collagen/gelatin to heal up my gut so I could later digest the meat) and very ripe, low acid fruits juiced (with a vitamix and nut milk bag) for the majority of my calories. I stuck with the fruit (and other simple sugars) because along with the gut damage, I had/have poor thyroid and adrenal function so my peristalsis is naturally slow (NDT sped it up) and my production of enzymes needed to break down complex carbs is poor -- besides my symptoms and what we know about the role of those glands, particularly the adrenals, in carbohydrate metabolism, it was proven via a Loomis 24-hour urine test. I stuck with coconut as my main source of fat due to a weak gallbladder and bile production. This was my diet at the time:

PROTEINS
  • Sea scallops
  • Crab -- tanner, dungeness and king
  • Seafood broth
  • Marine collagen peptides (Amandean and Correxiko brands)
  • Marine gelatin -- bloomed for 5 minutes prior to making into gummies to prevent undissolved clumps that can cause digestive upset/gas (Custom Collagen brand)
  • Eggs
CARBOHYDRATES
  • Honeydew melon
  • Canary melon
  • Watermelon
  • Red grapes
  • Black grapes
  • Cotton candy grapes
  • Coconut water (Harmless Harvest, Waterhill Naturals and Trader Joe's cold processed brands)
  • Date nectar (D'vash brand)
  • Maple syrup
FATS
  • Homemade coconut milk made from Goya brand frozen shredded coconut -- the protein present in the milk/cream but not refined coconut oil (why Ray suggests the latter) can be allergenic to some but I tolerate it fine
SEASONINGS AND VITAMIN/MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS
  • Culinary herbs such as dill and parsley
  • French Celtic sea salt -- always fully dissolved prior to consumption to prevent digestive upset (Eden Foods brand)
  • Stinging nettle leaf alcohol-free tincture for calcium and other bone supporting nutrients (Swanson brand)
HERBAL ANTIMICROBIAL FORMULAS
NATURAL DESICCATED THYROID
Another (huge) factor in eliminating my symptoms has been paying attention to my thoughts and the stress they cause me. I've created as peaceful an environment and lifestyle for myself as possible, but I became aware of how much my inner dialogue was affecting my gut. It can be tough to notice but it's my opinion that our thoughts are energy and can have an impact on our health for better or worse, including gut motility and permeability. I'm almost certain Ray has even written about this. Some examples of their effects on health -- it's common for people who worry a lot to develop ulcers, and our peristalsis can speed up or slow down, and the immune system become suppressed, when we're fearful/stressed.

The diet, herbs and NDT definitely made an impact on my thoughts for the better, but they weren't enough. It has taken me making a conscious effort to change my thoughts. I don't fear them since that would only compound the issue, I just stay conscious of them and the physical feeling in my body they produce (a lightness, warmth, heaviness, chills, an ache in the pit of my stomach, a racing heart etc.) and work at slowly changing the ones causing unpleasant symptoms, which is easier said than done. lol Quieting my mind through a meditative practice (for me, dance and music) has also helped with this.

I hope this novella of a post wasn't a nightmare to follow (lol) and you guys find relief soon. :)
Besides the collagen/gelatin, did you ever try slippery elm for healing of your gut lining? I found it quite helpful when my stomach was sensitive.

Jennifer

@FocusedOnHealth, the Heal All tincture I mentioned in that post contains slippery elm and I also drank marshmallow tea leading up to that protocol. They definitely gave me some relief, but what finally allowed my lining to heal was clearing the SIBO that went untreated for 7 years due to a doctor misinterpreting the results of my breath test. That was the source of the chronic gastritis, and I’m fairly certain it was the NDT and diet which helped the most.

Kyle970

Deer placenta is a new one I'm trying. Have been using ancestral supplements beef intestines. Also bone broth. So far liquid diet or fasting seems to only heal, which I despise both.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals