How To Strenghten Stomach Lining? Or What Is Going On? Irritants Create Pimples On Face In Minutes

Markus

As of this past Tuesday, pretty much the same, minus the eggs. I had cut out the animal protein a few months back after discovering it was triggering the daily adrenaline and syncope episodes I began experiencing after a bought of insomnia brought on by B vitamin supplementation -- the lack of sleep caused the adrenaline attacks and I suspect the AP kept dropping my blood sugar, reinforcing them. Due to the lockdown, the plant protein I had been relying on these past few months isn't currently available so I was forced to replace it with the collagen and shellfish I had leftover and thankfully, I haven't experienced any episodes. So minus eggs, my diet currently includes what I posted previously and:

Small amounts of fiber from:
Black mulberry juice (for making gummies)
Mushroom broth (made from shiitake, shimeiji, field and abalone mushrooms, herbs and sea salt)
Coconut oil mayonnaise for crab seafood salad (Chosen Foods Keto Mayo 12 oz. - MCT Coconut Oil Mayonnaise)
Low acid, water processed decaf coffee (Mavericks Coffee water processed decaf coffee are low acid and organic. - Mavericks Coffee)

I'll be adding eggs back into my diet as soon as I can get to the farm. I like salted scrambled eggs with crab topped with maple syrup.

The majority of my calories (2500+ daily) come from fruit (4+ liters of juice and the rest the date nectar and whole fruit), next protein (around 80g with the majority of it coming from gelatin) and then just small amounts of fat (usually no more than 20-25g) -- more than that and my limbs start falling asleep while sitting, sleeping at night and during my dance practice.
Thank you! For how long did you do the herbs before you noticed any effect?

OP
boris

boris

what are your weekly food and supplements?

I stopped all the foods that gave me the most intense reactions (the red flecks). Biggest offender was gelatin for me, I suspect because of it‘s stickiness. Second biggest offender was unripe fruit. And then sour things, like vinegar, certain coffees, Aspirin, etc.

My face is also extremely dry and scaly if I don‘t moisturize and sensitive to mental stress and external influences like rubbing, dust, soap, etc.

Right now I eat:
Eggs
Milk
Cheese
OJ concentrate from ripe oranges
Potatoes
Butter
Coconut Oil
Mushrooms
Carrots
Cola
Salt

Occasional:
Spinach
Liver
Oysters (only every other month because of the price)
Meat
Fish
Blueberries
Rice

I stopped all supplements.

So far these foods don‘t seem to irritate my skin TOO much, I don‘t get the big flecks. But I still get itchy pimples from the other factors I mentionend like from mental stress or when I accidently sleep with my face on my hand or my pillow or when I eat something and lay down immediately.

No success:
ginger
upping meat intake (I combined it with gelatin, I‘ll have to try it out without it)
Doxycycline (made it worse, I heard it‘s hard on the stomach)
Penicillin low dose
Camphosal

Temporary success:
Cyproheptadine
Lsd
(Only while taking it)

@milkboi Honestly I can‘t say how the cypro made me feel. At the time I was taking T3 only without T4 which made me hypo again, so I felt weird from that at the time. I stopped the thyroid now because I don‘t have access to T4.

Jennifer

That’s a diet I’ve wanted to try for awhile. Do you make homemade gelatin?
I make a broth from the shells when I buy shellfish inshell, but buy fish broth since I don't typically eat finned fish and don't want to waste the meat. I get the broth (and most of my seafood) from here:

Wild Alaska Fish BROTH | Extremely Healthful | 100% Wild
Wild Fish Broth
Buy Fresh Dry Maine Scallops From Downeast Dayboat

I like using the broth as the base for my crab tomato soup. I just add the tomato paste and some coconut cream to it. In the past, I've also used it as the base for New England clam chowder.

Apologies if my links aren't relevant to you, guys. I like posting them just in case someone can benefit from them. For me, the hardest part about sticking to a certain diet/protocol has always been sourcing products.

Jennifer

Thank you! For how long did you do the herbs before you noticed any effect?
You're welcome! :) I've used those formulas in the past when I was eating a fruitarian diet and it took about two weeks before I saw improvements -- a reduction in the facial rash, bloating, tongue coating, brain fog and depression -- but I wasn't taking NDT and consumed most of my fruit whole so I was getting a ton of fiber which I now know can fuel SIBO. When I took the formulas this last time around, I started them the same time as the NDT and low fiber diet and saw a resolution of the majority of the SIBO symptoms within days, and the adrenaline attacks -- they were so bad that I was going into full blown convulsions every morning and night -- were gone within the first 24 hours.

@boris -- Were you consuming gelatin from powder? I've noticed some people don't do well with gelatin from powder but tolerate gelatinous broths well. Collagen peptides seem to also be better tolerated than gelatin powder for some. Slippery elm and marshmallow root (what marshmallows used to be made from prior to the use of gelatin) are used to coat the stomach so maybe they'd help? I used to drink marshmallow tea prior to eating meals back when I had developed gastritis (due to all the dairy while peating) the first time around and it helped reduce the skin lesions/rashing I'd have after a meal. The tea was not at all sticky.

Last edited:

meatbag

I stopped all the foods that gave me the most intense reactions (the red flecks). Biggest offender was gelatin for me, I suspect because of it‘s stickiness. Second biggest offender was unripe fruit. And then sour things, like vinegar, certain coffees, Aspirin, etc.

My face is also extremely dry and scaly if I don‘t moisturize and sensitive to mental stress and external influences like rubbing, dust, soap, etc.

Right now I eat:
Eggs
Milk
Cheese
Potatoes
Butter
Coconut Oil
Mushrooms
Carrots
Cola
Salt

Occasional:
Spinach
Liver
Meat
Fish
Blueberries
Rice

So far these foods don‘t seem to irritate my skin TOO much, I don‘t get the big flecks. But I still get itchy pimples from the other factors I mentionend like from mental stress or when I accidently sleep with my face on my hand or my pillow or when I eat something and lay down immediately.

No success:
ginger
upping meat intake (I combined it with gelatin, I‘ll have to try it out without it)
Penicillin low dose
Camphosal

Temporary success:
Cyproheptadine
Lsd
(Only while taking it)

@milkboi Honestly I can‘t say how the cypro made me feel. At the time I was taking T3 only without T4 which made me hypo again, so I felt weird from that at the time. I stopped the thyroid now because I don‘t have access to T4.

I've gotten really dry skin and dealt with acne before, upping liver and oysters seems to help in my case. Never had a bad reaction to gelatin so I'm not sure.

OP
boris

boris

Thanks, I will try that! I tried liver daily for a while, but again combined with gelatin to balance the amino acids. I have to find some canned oysters, the fresh ones are super expensive and a hassle for me to prepare.

milkboi

Right now I eat:
Eggs
Milk
Cheese
Potatoes
Butter
Coconut Oil
Mushrooms
Carrots
Cola
Salt

Occasional:
Spinach
Liver
Meat
Fish
Blueberries
Rice

No success:
ginger
Penicillin low dose
Camphosal

Temporary success:
Cyproheptadine
Lsd
(Only while taking it)

Gotcha. Where are you from again? I have a decent source for T4 in Germany if you live here.

meatbag

Thanks, I will try that! I tried liver daily for a while, but again combined with gelatin to balance the amino acids. I have to find some canned oysters, the fresh ones are super expensive and a hassle for me to prepare.
The oyster soup recipe is really good! I use half and half tho

T

TheBeard

There seems to be a problem with my stomach lining. Any small irritant like aspirin, acidity from fruit. Or even a little bit of undissoveld salt grains immediately creates a flushing type reaction on my cheeks or forehead within seconds (big red flecks) which over the course of an hour turn into pimples.

This has been going on for about 1-2 years. Sometimes more sometimes less.

What is strange to me is. The same thing happens when I don't eat for a longer time. Or sleep in.
But the reaction from irritants is immediate.

Any idea what this could be? And what can I do about it?

Tried going full carnivore for a month?

OP
boris

boris

Thanks guys!

@TheBeard I don‘t do very well on carnivore. I kept it up for some months in the past. My digestion stopped completely to sometimes 1 bowelmovement a week. And big adrenaline problems, I couldn‘t fall asleep anymore.

I remember I didn‘t get so many pimples at the time, but when I got some they didn‘t really heal well and stayed as dark spots. Now they come and go.

Right now some physical activity and lots of sunlight stabilize the acne a little bit. But the dryness I can only combat with a toxic moisturizer. Coconut oil clogs me up and makes me break out.

T

TheBeard

Thanks guys!

@TheBeard I don‘t do very well on carnivore. I kept it up for some months in the past. My digestion stopped completely to sometimes 1 bowelmovement a week. And big adrenaline problems, I couldn‘t fall asleep anymore.

I remember I didn‘t get so many pimples at the time, but when I got some they didn‘t really heal well and stayed as dark spots. Now they come and go.

Right now some physical activity and lots of sunlight stabilize the acne a little bit. But the dryness I can only combat with a toxic moisturizer. Coconut oil clogs me up and makes me break out.

What was a typical day worth of food like back in your carnivore days?
Did you ingest enough fats?

OP
boris

boris

@TheBeard I didn't track calories back then, but I ate as much as I could (not a lot). Lots of fat, but I didn't know about PUFAs, so there was a lot of porkfat involved.
I ate meat, fat and eggs.

K

Kratos

Cut out all dairy, rice, potatoes, garlic, onions, legumes, vegetables, nuts, fermented foods, and fruit. Stay away from turmeric and heavy uses of spices. Eat a bit of corn and wheat for calories and the rest eggs and meat plus some orange juice and lots of coconut water. Most of us that have eaten a garbage american diet for years have bacterial overgrowth and leaky gut.

your stomach and body will heal guaranteed. Im going through the same thing right now.

OP
boris

boris

I reintroduced starch in the last weeks and have noticed improvements. I don't eat garlic, onions, legumes, nuts, spices or fermented foods. All I exclusively eat is what I wrote above on this page. The acne problem was there before I started drinking milk. Cutting out milk made no difference for me.

Why corn? I can't eat wheat, I get pains in my intestine from it.

K

Kratos

You cant tolerate any wheat because your gut is in really bad condition right now, i recommend corn for the calories. You get acne because your liver is in bad shape due to too much endotoxin in the gut and your liver cant process the estrogen and other waste from the bacteria. Drop the dairy, rice, potatoes, fruit, mushrooms, cane sugar, soda, vegetables and carrots. The carrots are screwing you up i am sure of that 100%, and stay far away from vinegar and yogurt and khefir.

do you know your blood type?

just eat meat, eggs, coconut water, some orange juice and corn for the calories if you can tolerate it. Try for two weeks and see what happens, youll see.

OP
boris

boris

Drop the dairy, rice, potatoes, fruit, mushrooms, cane sugar, soda, vegetables and carrots..

Thanks for the tip. But I already did that for maybe 6 months and my acne was the worst it ever was during that time. One tiny stressfull thought was enough to make my face flush and make me break out. Since introducing starch and more fiber my acne is more stable.

-
Peat recommends fiber for cleaning out estrogen in the gut and I definitely feel better with fiber.

opson123

Only things that brought any gut pain relief, were things that I figured out myself. Trying out things I read on the internet never turned out well. The diet provided by Kratos would be a diet that I'd have the most issues on. Corn, meat and eggs are few of the worst gut killers for me, especially corn.

Most people's intent is to help, but without having access to all the info your body provides you, it's difficult to give accurate advice.

K

Kratos

Only things that brought any gut pain relief, were things that I figured out myself. Trying out things I read on the internet never turned out well. The diet provided by Kratos would literally be the diet that I'd have the most issues on. Corn, meat and eggs are few of the worst gut killers for me, especially corn.

Its trial and error, everybody is different, many people cant handle meat and eggs especially.

Thanks for the tip. But I already did that for maybe 6 months and my acne was the worst it ever was during that time. One tiny stressfull thought was enough to make my face flush and make me break out. Since introducing starch and more fiber my acne is more stable.

Its an adrenaline and cortisol issue if you get acne from getting worked up. And the carrots are hurting you im sure of it.

OP
boris

boris

@Kratos What do you recommend for getting adrenaline and cortisol under control?