How To Strenghten Stomach Lining? Or What Is Going On? Irritants Create Pimples On Face In Minutes

K

Kratos

@Kratos What do you recommend for getting adrenaline and cortisol under control?

for me i cut out everything but meat, eggs, coconut water and some wheat and corn. I have no gas and stomach pain at all anymore. I can force myself to get mood swings and anxiety by eating potatoes, legumes and having some vinegar though. Vitamin d levels are also very important because if you are low you will have anxiety and depression guaranteed.

Dino D

Only things that brought any gut pain relief, were things that I figured out myself. Trying out things I read on the internet never turned out well. The diet provided by Kratos would be a diet that I'd have the most issues on. Corn, meat and eggs are few of the worst gut killers for me, especially corn.

Most people's intent is to help, but without having access to all the info your body provides you, it's difficult to give accurate advice.

what did help you?

OP
boris

boris

Thank you everyone for your input! I solved my mystery.

Removing the acids and unripe fruits was one thing, put it was puzzling that other foods like gelatin or mushrooms caused an even worse reaction. I thought it was salt scraping my gut, but it turns out that the culprit was my cooking pot. I found out because I made the connection to another reaction (all over itching sensation, especially bottom of the feet, and night sweats) that I thought had other causes.

I remembered that my past health problems really only started after mercury poisoning from a botched amalgam filling removal some years ago. I must have become extremely sensitive to the nickel from my pot. I only used the most magnetic pot that I had, but it still has enough nickel to cause problems (magnet doesn't stick firmly). Frying meats in it did not cause an allergic reaction when I seasoned the pot really well (burning coconut oil in it to create an epoxide layer). The seasoning is not as durable as with cast iron pans, but it must prevent a good amount of metals from bonding with the meat. But cooking soups or vegetables in it dissolved the protective layer and really concentrated the nickel. Mushrooms were the worst, because the longer I cooked them the more they would soak up all the bad stuff, they are like sponges. This makes me think that really well seasoned cast iron pans might be pretty safe, at least for frying, in theory they shouldn't make any actual contact with non acidic foods.

Anyways, I will be ordering a VISIONS glass pot now :):.

Last edited:

Bluemachine

Thank you everyone for your input! I solved my mystery.

Removing the acids and unripe fruits was one thing, put it was puzzling that other foods like gelatin or mushrooms caused an even worse reaction. I thought it was salt scraping my gut, but it turns out that the culprit was my cooking pot. I found out because I made the connection to another reaction (all over itching sensation, especially bottom of the feet, and night sweats) that I thought had other causes.

I remembered that my past health problems really only started after mercury poisoning from a botched amalgam filling removal some years ago. I must have become extremely sensitive to the nickel from my pot. I only used the most magnetic pot that I had, but it still has enough nickel to cause problems (magnet doesn't stick firmly). Frying meats in it did not cause an allergic reaction when I seasoned the pot really well (burning coconut oil in it to create an epoxide layer). The seasoning is not as durable as with cast iron pans, but it must prevent a good amount of metals from bonding with the meat. But cooking soups or vegetables in it dissolved the protective layer and really concentrated the nickel. Mushrooms were the worst, because the longer I cooked them the more they would soak up all the bad stuff, they are like sponges. This makes me think that really well seasoned cast iron pans might be pretty safe, in theory they shouldn't make any actual contact with non acidic foods.

Anyways, I will be ordering a VISIONS glass pot now :):.
What constitutes a botched job in regards to amalgam fillings removal? I just had a tooth extracted that had an amalgam filling in it.

OP
boris

boris

@SwissFever If your tooth got extracted whole, it's safe. My doc drilled right into the amalgam to remove it.

This is how an amalgam filling removal should look:
C4UPv8IWQAABsau.jpg

Mercury is highly toxic, that's why there is extreme care needed, you don't even want any type of dust/vapor to settle on the clothing. I went to a specialized clinic after lots of research. I got there and there was a new young doctor. He removed the filling without ANY precautions, meaning he had no idea what he was doing and even poisoned himself and the assistant by breathing in the fumes. I didn't say anything because I thought he was just drilling something in my mouth for preparation of the real procedure. Midway I realized what he was doing, but it was too late. My mind went into a protective zone, telling myself "he probably knew what he was doing, all the precautions are probably totally exaggerated". Well, they are not. Mercury is still extremely dangerous and the guy was just a fool.

Last edited:
OP
boris

boris

Gelatin is still a hit and miss. I stopped dissolving it in the 18/10 pot and sometimes I can handle it fine, but yesterday I got a bad reaction from it. The same red flecks appeared and I couldn't fall asleep without an anti-histamine, due to allergic reactions (all over itching and bottom of feet tingling, nightsweats).

I asked the company of the gelatin brand that I buy to send me the results of their heavy metal analysis. They have quite high amounts compared to Great Lakes gelatin, I guess it's because they use bones. I'll order some Great Lakes and see if I do better on it.

Comparison:
Great Lakes GelatinGerman Storebought Gelatin
Lead<.10 ppm<5 ppm
Chromium<.50 ppm<10 ppm
Mercury<.01 ppm<.15 ppm
Cadmium<.05 ppm<.50 ppm
Arsenic <.25 ppm<1 ppm

Last edited:

Scenes

Gelatin is still a hit and miss. I stopped dissolving it in the 18/10 pot and sometimes I can handle it fine, but yesterday I got a bad reaction from it. The same red flecks appeared and I couldn't fall asleep without an anti-histamine, due to allergic reactions (all over itching and bottom of feet tingling, nightsweats).

I asked the company of the gelatin brand that I buy to send me the results of their heavy metal analysis. They have quite high amounts compared to Great Lakes gelatin, I guess it's because they use bones. I'll order some Great Lakes and see if I do better on it.

Comparison:
Great Lakes GelatinGerman Storebought Gelatin
Lead<.10 ppm<5 ppm
Chromium<.50 ppm<10 ppm
Mercury<.01 ppm<.15 ppm
Cadmium<.05 ppm<.50 ppm
Arsenic <.25 ppm<1 ppm

My 2 cents is skin issues come from intestinal irritation/general inflammation and are healed by redlight and tocovit, assuming basic nutritional peat stuff is met. @Jem Oz said recently tocovit makes his skin look great, does for me too (and my hair). I apply to gums/lips. Redlight directly on abdomen helps my skin a lot as well, softens it and makes it smoother.

Gelatin was always an irritant for me, as are most powdered supplements and some saturated fats like a tablespoon of coconut oil. Topicals never ever helped and usually made things worse, not to mention they're inconvenient due to oiliness or stickiness.

My skin issues were redness, mild acne, rosacea/keratosis pilaris rubra faceii and general uneven complexion. Redlight and tocovit and they're all gone.

OP
boris

boris

Thanks for your input @Scenes 100% agree on the intestinal irritation. I think the whole digestive/excretory system is involved including the kidneys (or bladder) and liver. Topicals on the face were only a negative for me, too. I will give Tocovit a try, I suspect my vitamin E intake might be too low. And red light on the gut seems like a great idea. I'll do that today :thumbleft

Gelatin was always an irritant for me
Did you try the Great Lakes gelatin? They don't use bones, just cow hides. I suspect the heavy metals from bones must be the major irritants in gelatin.

Last edited:

Scenes

Thanks for your input @Scenes 100% agree on the intestinal irritation. I think the whole digestive/excretory system is involved including the kidneys (or bladder) and liver. Topicals on the face were only a negative for me, too. I will give Tocovit a try, I suspect my vitamin E intake might be too low. And red light on the gut seems like a great idea. I'll do that today :thumbleft

Did you try the Great Lakes gelatin? They don't use bones, just cow hides. I suspect the heavy metals from bones must be the major irritants in gelatin.
I think it's NOW brand gelatin. Only low dose tocovit (5-6 drops) as vitamin e itself can irritate the gut. Redlight with one of those redlightman mini globes pressed right up against the skin for 8-10 mins. I use it over thyroid sometimes too which always leaves me feeling great.

Broken man

You can try Low Dose naltrexone, was game Changer for me but I have autoimmune disease. Also tudca Is good.

OP
boris

boris

Thank you @Broken man I‘ll look into it! In what ways exactly did tudca and naltrexone help you?

Broken man

That's quite high! Have you titrated up from 0,5 mg? I'm at 3 mg and feel drowsy the next day if I increase it any further.
I have weak intestinal absorption, 3 mg did nothing to me. But I tried lower doses.