How to recover from surgery faster

Peata

Any RP inspired tips on recovering from a surgery faster? Faster and better incision/skin/wound healing, etc.

Peata

Perfect :) My Great Lakes double pack of gelatin just came today. I've had 3 T in coffee.

How much gelatin do you eat per day, Jenn? And what effects do you get with it?

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Anything and everything Peat. :lol: Oh and definitely a respectable thyroid supplement. :2cents

Jenn

Gelatin can be applied directly to any wound.

Since I have been eating gelatin, the most noticeable visual thing has been my finger nails.

I am not talking about hard or prettier but recovery from serious malformation. I used to bite my nails, chronically, to the point of peeling the nails back to the cuticle, especially my thumbs. The results were horrible, rolling hills where the barely there nail could no longer hold back the flesh underneath.

My index fingers are now completely flat with intact cuticles. I still have mild ridges, but they are the healthiest they have ever been. Now, just recently, I have noticed my thumbs are flattening out. They are still bumpy and splitting on the top layer, but they are returning to nail shape instead of smash with a hammer shape.

If I have ever dreamed they would ever heal, I would have taken a before picture.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Recover T From Steroids Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
T 'many Patients Do Not Recover Once Tubed' Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
F Oldest Person In UK To Recover From Covid-19 (aged 99) Attributes Recovery To Eating Marmalade Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 17
B Best Way To Recover Without Getting Fat? Ask For Help or Advice 10
appotis Recover To Optimal Body Temperature With Sleeping On Far Infrared Heating Mat Mind, Sleep, Stress 21
P Thyroid Supplementation Ruined Me As A Man. How Can I Recover? Male Issues 39
H How Did I Recover? Ask For Help or Advice 6
SuperStressed I Don't Think I Can Recover, Suicidal| Mental Health Log Mental Issues 118
encerent How To Calm Down And Recover Metabolism After Very Bitter Arguments? Ask For Help or Advice 28
T How Would One Recover From Heavy Use Of Corticosteroids? Ask For Help or Advice 1
haidut Most People Recover From "addiction" On Their Own Scientific Studies 28
B Trying To Recover The Emotion Of Wonder Mental Issues 20
haidut Children Have More Energy And Recover Faster Than Elite Endurance Athletes Scientific Studies 12
Arnold Grape How Long Does It Take To Recover From Dental X-ray (one) Radiation 3
ecstatichamster Things That Help Recover From Flu (or Bad Cold) Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 28
M Advice On How To Recover From Raloxifene Blood Work, Labs 1
haidut About 40% Of People With Severe Depression Recover Naturally And Completely Scientific Studies 3
johnwester130 how can I recover from taking rubbish supplements Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
goodandevil protocol to recover sleep in early cannabis withdrawal Insomnia, Sleep Issues 13
M How to recover from junk food binge and continue to lose fat Weight 9
U How To Lower Stress Impact From Surgery? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
haidut Vitamin D/K Combo Increases Penis Size As Much As Surgery Scientific Studies 92
J Anyone Struggle With Knee Issues, But Avoiding Surgery? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 10
Mr Joe PRK Surgery Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 0
Fractality Major Surgery Doubles Risk Of Substantial Brain Decline, Study Suggests Articles & Scientific Studies 2
Arctic Fire Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment Questions: Surgery & Blood Thinners Ask For Help or Advice 27
J Septoplasty Surgery For Improved Nasal Breathing Ask For Help or Advice 27
B Gynecomastia Surgery Ask For Help or Advice 34
F Anyone Get Carpal Tunnel Surgery? Thyroid and Hormones 9
haidut It's Official - Cancer Surgery Drives Metastasis, Aspirin Can Prevent Them Scientific Studies 5
C Coffee Improves Recovery From Gut Surgery Caffeine 2
R Upcoming Thyroid Surgery Ask For Help or Advice 19
Z I Needed Surgery, Not Diet Tweaks Or Supplements Health 5
J Nerve Pain And Inflammation Following ACDF Surgery Ask For Help or Advice 0
scarlettsmum Adrenaline After Surgery, Not Being Able To Sleep Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 10
scarlettsmum Surgery Preparation And Recovery Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 3
Kaisersozeh Protocol To Speed Healing After Surgery Ask For Help or Advice 7
Daimyo Stopping thyroid meds before surgery is a bad idea Miscellaneous Health Discussions 8
S Obesity and Bariatric Surgery Drive Epigenetic Variation of Spermatozoa in Humans Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
J Intense gas pain and constipation from drugs from surgery Digestion 3
haidut Surgery Stress Causes Memory Loss And Dementia Mind, Sleep, Stress 23
haidut We Learn Faster When Our Choices Aren't Forced / Influenced Scientific Studies 1
J Eating Liver Makes Me Feel Cold More Often And Faster, Why? Metabolism 7
metabolizm Faster Transit Time Ask For Help or Advice 22
meatbag American Workforce Is Dying Faster Than Any Other Wealthy Country Breaking News 2
jzeno Rocking Puts Adults To Sleep Faster And Makes Slumber Deeper Scientific Studies 4
JanP What Nutrients Needs To Be Increased To Keep Up With Faster Metabolism? Ask For Help or Advice 0
A Pressure Cooker For Faster Meat Cooking Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 11
KnowledgeSeeker How To Heal Pulled Groin Muscle Faster? Ask For Help or Advice 0
7 Controversial Question: How To Age Myself Faster? Ask For Help or Advice 53