My uncle recovered after being put on Ventilator but now has a severe bacterial infection

lucylue10

My uncle has been in the hospital since January recovering from Covid. He was put on the ventilator on 100 percent oxygen and now they inserted a tracheostomy. After he was conscious from recovering from Covid 19 he was immediately transferred to another medical center for ucler surgery. The hospital gave him a blood transfusion but soon after he had a cardiac arrest .Apperantly he was choking on his own blood. Currently he is sedated and now were being told he has a bacteria called Acinetobacter Baumannii and that the medical staff is trying different antibiotics and so far Cefiderocol is the only antibiotic that has showed a slight improvement. The doctor recommend we stop treatment since he says the wound is slowly healing and says Cefiderocol is the last resort.
I had the opportunity to visit him two days ago and he was able to respond by blinking his eyes and was moving his hand.
Does anyone have any advice?
Should we ask the doctor about Iron Chelation therapy?
Should we transfer him to a different recovery center to see a different doctor?
I'm new to the forum and slowly have been reading up advice this fourm has to offer.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
My mom had a bleeding ulcer and given a blood transfusion, she then suffered two severe strokes and died two days later.

My elder brother had an 11-hour bladder surgery and he had a lung embolism, his heart set out for 7 minutes and went into a coma. Later he came out of the coma with the help of an EarthPulse magnetic pulset that I sent to hospital. It stimulated his brain and he gain full consciousness but wasn’t able to speak nor could he move his body. Signs of a massive stroke during the operation. Again probably caused by blood transfusions. At the end of our visit to Germany, he started to move his arms but still wasn’t able to speak. Then he was moved to another clinic for rehab but suffered another stroke and passed away.

Thomas M. Riddick and Dr. T. C. McDaniel warned about blood transfusions, that it can destabilize the blood if the blood’s Zeta Potential is weak. Dr. T. C. McDaniel formulated his Zeta Aid, a combination of beneficial electrolytes.

Regarding the infection, if you can get it to your uncle, chlorine dioxide might help, maybe put it into a water bottle for him to drink. The ‘Protocol 1000’ calls for three activated drops each hour for eight hours. But less may be effective for the bacterial infection.

My mom’s caretaker had arthritis in her hands and two stiff fingers in her right hand. She took four activated drops per day and on the fifth day the stiffness and swelling was gone, quite amazing!

kaybb

My mom had a bleeding ulcer and given a blood transfusion, she then suffered two severe strokes and died two days later.

My elder brother had an 11-hour bladder surgery and he had a lung embolism, his heart set out for 7 minutes and went into a coma. Later he came out of the coma with the help of an EarthPulse magnetic pulset that I sent to hospital. It stimulated his brain and he gain full consciousness but wasn’t able to speak nor could he move his body. Signs of a massive stroke during the operation. Again probably caused by blood transfusions. At the end of our visit to Germany, he started to move his arms but still wasn’t able to speak. Then he was moved to another clinic for rehab but suffered another stroke and passed away.

Thomas M. Riddick and Dr. T. C. McDaniel warned about blood transfusions, that it can destabilize the blood if the blood’s Zeta Potential is weak. Dr. T. C. McDaniel formulated his Zeta Aid, a combination of beneficial electrolytes.

Regarding the infection, if you can get it to your uncle, chlorine dioxide might help, maybe put it into a water bottle for him to drink. The ‘Protocol 1000’ calls for three activated drops each hour for eight hours. But less may be effective for the bacterial infection.

My mom’s caretaker had arthritis in her hands and two stiff fingers in her right hand. She took four activated drops per day and on the fifth day the stiffness and swelling was gone, quite amazing!

I want to try this MMS and then give MMS to my son. He is a COVID long hauler and really has suffered. I read good testimonies and then saw warnings about it. In your experience do you thinks it’s safe ?

OP
L

lucylue10

I'm sorry to hear that about your brother and mother. I'm gratefull for your reply and I'm looking into both items reccomend.

yerrag

That bacteria is catalase-positive. The catalase enzyme converts hydrogen peroxide to water, and so I suspect it makes the immune system, relying on hydrogen peroxide action as well as on it to produce ROS, to become much less effective in countering the bacteria. Sometimes the immune system will create granulomas to simply wall off the bacteria, in order to protect the organism.

I hope chlorine dioxide may help, as it's not hydrogen peroxide.

I'm thinking about methylene blue as methylene blue has been effective against bacteria that causes UTI. And certainly, the bacteria involved in UTI is catalase-positive. It is the action of of catalase that makes urine alkaline, and a urine of pH 8 is often an indication of the presence of this bacteria.

I've been trying out methylene blue in larger doses. In another thread we figured out that an effective dosage ranges from 6mg to 56 mg of methylene blue per day. I am currently trying out the low dose today.

I don't think the doctors in the hospital will allow you to use methylene blue, as it's not an expensive drug. You know how that goes. But if your uncle's family agrees, you can easily slip in methylene blue. If you want to conceal it, you can put 1 ml of the mb solution in a 000 size capsule, and give it to him. I think there is a low risk-reward in doing this. I hope your uncle can heal and leave the hospital. Because your uncle isn't showing blue tongue, you may escape the doctor's radar. But concealing the use of MB in the pee color is another matter.

OP
L

lucylue10

My uncle has been in the hospital since January recovering from Covid. He was put on the ventilator on 100 percent oxygen and now they inserted a tracheostomy. After he was conscious from recovering from Covid 19 he was immediately transferred to another medical center for ucler surgery. The hospital gave him a blood transfusion but soon after he had a cardiac arrest .Apperantly he was choking on his own blood. Currently he is sedated and now were being told he has a bacteria called Acinetobacter Baumannii and that the medical staff is trying different antibiotics and so far Cefiderocol is the only antibiotic that has showed a slight improvement. The doctor recommend we stop treatment since he says the wound is slowly healing and says Cefiderocol is the last resort.
I had the opportunity to visit him two days ago and he was able to respond by blinking his eyes and was moving his hand.
Should we transfer him to a different recovery center to see a different doctor?
I'm new to the forum and slowly have been

I'm new to the forum and slowly have been reading up advice this fourm has to offer.
I meant to write Colostomy surgery

Last edited:

LucyL

@haidut has a blog post on doxycycline and sepsis - The tetracyclines protect against sepsis independently of their antibiotics effects – To Extract Knowledge from Matter
and pregnanlone as an antibiotic - Pregnenolone may be a potent antibiotic, even for lethal infections – To Extract Knowledge from Matter
also inhibiting FAS improving sepsis survival Inhibiting fatty acid synthesis (FAS) dramatically improves sepsis survival rate – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

haidut also posts his blog posts on this forum, so if you search the forum for these titles you can see any further discussion that was held.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I want to try this MMS and then give MMS to my son. He is a COVID long hauler and really has suffered. I read good testimonies and then saw warnings about it. In your experience do you thinks it’s safe ?
Hi Kay,

I have read the EPA report on chlorine dioxide and you should, too. The amount of chlorine dioxide in 24 drops lies below the ‘no observable negative health effects’ in animal studies.

However, diarrhea is a common side-effect. I am not sure if it negatively affects the gut bacteria. But there are also numerous reports, where people with digestive health issues had success with using chlorine dioxide.

Regarding long-hauler symptoms, I read reports where Ivermectin helped. Search the Internet in this topic. Find a doctor that will prescribe this to your son. The dose is 0.2 mg per kg body weight. The chlorine dioxide may also help. Search on the MMS forums and maybe ask for help there.

kaybb

Hi Kay,

I have read the EPA report on chlorine dioxide and you should, too. The amount of chlorine dioxide in 24 drops lies below the ‘no observable negative health effects’ in animal studies.

However, diarrhea is a common side-effect. I am not sure if it negatively affects the gut bacteria. But there are also numerous reports, where people with digestive health issues had success with using chlorine dioxide.

Regarding long-hauler symptoms, I read reports where Ivermectin helped. Search the Internet in this topic. Find a doctor that will prescribe this to your son. The dose is 0.2 mg per kg body weight. The chlorine dioxide may also help. Search on the MMS forums and maybe ask for help there.
Thank you for the info. I found good info about Ivermectin. And that’s the way my son is going to go. I’m going to try MMS for long term fibromyalgia and migraine/vertigo. Thanks again

What exactly does it mean to be a "long hauler"? I've seen this term brought up multiple times throughout the forums.

Ras

Very high doses of potassium iodide and Vitamin D3 would be helpful.