Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment Questions: Surgery & Blood Thinners

Cirion

Nicolaes pineault briefly discusses geothermal energies and I think its a real thing but hard to really measure or understand unless you trust dousing.

By the way, Dr. Kruse, whom I disagree with on most things, recognizes that most water is probably not that helpful that we drink.

TreasureVibe

I asked Dr. Peat what he recommended for DVT before and he said vitamin E and aspirin. But I wouldn't try aspirin because it has a pro-thrombotic effect when it is stopped.

Vitamin E is something to look into. I have read you have to start it in low doses first and then gradually build up. Start with around 50 IU.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Stephan, ...

Interesting. So you have it on the floor?

No, it is underneath my mattress but I also have recently (a year or so) a grounded half-sheet at the foot end of my mattress, so I am also in contact with the ground. But I sleeping right now without the battery.

Incredible. What is the purpose of the battery?

I discovered this by accident after a meeting with Dr. James Oschman and Clint Ober, maybe 15 years ago. Dr. Oschman thought that during sleep and movement under the blanket, the body gets charged up; he thought we loose electrons and that could lead to inflammation. He thought electrons are antioxidants and loosing them would be bad. So I thought, why not give me extra electrons during the sleep by sleeping (and in contact with) a negative potential? I connected three 9V batteries in series and put the negative pole to the grounding mat that Dr. Oschman had given to me. The positive pole was connected to a grounding dart in my moist lawn just outside the bedroom sliding door. I went to bed thinking I would sleep much better. But I woke up with terrible nightmares! I had to disconnect the batteries and slept grounded for the rest of the night. The next night I reversed the polarity but couldn't tell any difference - but later I noticed some energizing effects. A friend of mine replicated this with a 100V dry cell battery. The negative polarity gave him the worst nightmare that he had in his life, also the dream content was just absolutely yucky to say the least! Again, the reverse polarity wasn't different than just ground.

- Stephan

yerrag

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
@StephanF thanks for sharing this pot citrate. It's easy to put this together. Just wondering, is there a reason you're not using this and prefer the Zeta Aid Crystals?

@Arctic Fire hope your relative is doing much better.

The Zeta Aid also contains at least one other electrolyte that improves the Zeta Potential. I trust that Dr. McDaniel got it right and I want to support his daughter, who is still offering this online. I buy 25 packs at once, so it comes to $10 per month.

yerrag

The Zeta Aid also contains at least one other electrolyte that improves the Zeta Potential. I trust that Dr. McDaniel got it right and I want to support his daughter, who is still offering this online. I buy 25 packs at once, so it comes to $10 per month.
It's well worth it, considering how effective it is as compared to the various blood thinning agents out in the market.

Is this something that one takes regularly like a maintenance medicine, or does it work slowly such that you have to take it regularly for some time before you are finally cured, in the sense that the blood achieve the ideal rheological characteritics? If say, one has aluminum toxicity and it's affecting blood flow, does the aluminum gradually get chelated somehow such that over time its effect of blood flow is greatly diminished? Sorry, I must not be reading enough or not comprehending enough of the material linked.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I asked Dr. Peat what he recommended for DVT before and he said vitamin E and aspirin. But I wouldn't try aspirin because it has a pro-thrombotic effect when it is stopped.

Vitamin E is something to look into. I have read you have to start it in low doses first and then gradually build up. Start with around 50 IU.

Where did you read that stopping aspirin has pro-thrombotic effects? Also what is the reasoning that you have to start with low levels of vitamin E?

RealNeat

Any updates on your relative?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals