Hitler vs. Estrogen

Only Peat fans will get the joke:

According to newly discovered documents, British intelligence planners seriously considered secretly administering small doses of estrogen into the food of Adolf Hitler, in order “to make his character less aggressive”.

Full article.

Dorito Loyalist

peatarian said:
I think they did it. It would explain a lot.

Mods ban this revisionist *****.

[mod]Edited out name calling.[/mod]

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
GamestopDorito said:
peatarian said:
I think they did it. It would explain a lot.

Mods ban this revisionist *****.

[mod]Edited out name calling.[/mod]

GamestopDorito, Vulgar name calling will not be tolerated here. Please respect members and their voice. If you disagree with what someone is saying then either move on, or respectfully state your case.

Ray-Z

peatarian said:
You can tell me, Charlie - somebody call me "doctor" again?

Truly, could there be a worse insult around here? :D

Charlie: My humor detector fails all the time, so you shouldn't place much weight on my opinion...But when I originally read GSD's post, I thought GSD might have been sarcastically agreeing with peatarian, in the same way that one might sarcastically say to a friend in this forum, "You oppose chugging entire barrels of PUFA-licious corn oil? Why you must be insane! Mods, I demand that you ban this heresy!" Perhaps GSD didn't express the joke clearly, and since GSD is new here, it's hard to interpret his/her jokes. :2cents

J

j.

I thought it might've had a sarcastic dimension too, though I was only 78% sure.

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Well, if that is the case. I will be the first to apoligize and correct my statement. Another member wrote me and felt it was also an "attack". But I will be the first to admit wrong, if I was wrong.

kettlebell

I did believe it was an attack BUT its so easy to misinterpret written text. Sarcasm is especially hard to get across in text.

peatarian

Actually I posted a reply because there is nothing so sad as a joke nobody laughs about.
The thing was sitting there, nobody was posting a reply.
So I thought I'd post a pity-wink, saying "Yeah, I get it, very funny".

As a German I should have known better than to comment on anything Hitleresk.

Thank you to all my protectors. ((Charlie - there is no kiss-smiley ... This might be the only occasion it's needed but anyway.))

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
meatbag Adolf Hitler Was Gay Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 244
juanitacarlos Hitler finds out he gained fat on a low-carb diet The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 8
G My high estrogen won't drop. Help Ask For Help or Advice 27
NodeCerebri Can’t seem to come out of estrogen dominance. Tried everything already Ask For Help or Advice 60
D Is Beard Growth Androgen, Estrogen, or Nitric Oxide related? Or all the above? Male Issues 30
Nfinkelstein What supplement best for estrogen clearance Ask For Help or Advice 17
P Why Does Lowering Estrogen Slow My Hair Loss? (Interesting experience) Hair & Nails 4
haidut Fasting ups estrogen & cortisol, decimates vitamin D, may cause diabetes Scientific Studies 11
Lokzo Testosterone As Well As Estrogen Increases Serotonin2A Receptor MRNA Scientific Studies 0
J Fat And "LOW" Estrogen/low Libido After Andro/pansterone/VitE Ask For Help or Advice 28
Hgreen56 If Joint Pain Is Caused By Low Estrogen, How To Solve This Problem Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 6
haidut Lowering Estrogen Prevents Memory Decline In Menopausal Females Scientific Studies 0
haidut Estrogen Can Both Cause And Exacerbate Lupus Scientific Studies 0
haidut Estrogen May Be The Cause Of "estrogen-negative" Breast Cancer Scientific Studies 0
haidut Androgens Boost, Estrogen Inhibits, Anti-aging Gene Klotho Scientific Studies 1
haidut Estrogen Lowers T, DHT, And Fertility; Inhibits 5α-Reductase (5-AR) Scientific Studies 13
Mr.Cacciatore DHEA Agonizes Estrogen Beta Receptor Male Issues 0
Velve921 Lowered Estrogen And Feeling Overly Chill And Relaxed Ask For Help or Advice 25
Opioidus Is There A Medication That Actually Antagonizes Estrogen? Male Issues 15
rzero Breast Cancer Survivors Who Use Estrogenic Botanical Supplements Have Lower Serum Estrogen Levels Scientific Studies 20
B New Research Suggests The Conversion Of Testosterone To Estrogen In The Brain Is Crucial For Male Se Ask For Help or Advice 40
Gadreel Is Celery Seed Good For Lowering Estrogen? Ask For Help or Advice 0
bluefish Dairy, Estrogen, Etc Etc Diet 4
haidut Lipolysis / FFA Drive Breast Cancer By Promoting Estrogen Signalling Scientific Studies 0
P Estrogen And Attraction Science 50
Mauritio Methylene Blue Increases Thyroid , Decreases Estrogen And Prolactin Scientific Studies 40
Harryedgar Fat Loss, PUFA, Estrogen Detox And Increased Metabolism Weight 0
haidut Estrogen Directly Causes Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Scientific Studies 23
haidut Male Sexual Function Does NOT Require Estrogen Scientific Studies 20
haidut Estrogen And Histamine, Not HPV, Drive Cervical Cancer Scientific Studies 6
ScurveDream Long Chins, Big Ears, Long/narrow Faces = GH, Estrogen? Ask For Help or Advice 1
Hans I Got 99 Problems, But The Estrogen In Milk Ain’t One Articles & Scientific Studies 20
C Tribulus Terrestris (TT) Increases Estrogen? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
C Vitamin E Crashing Estrogen? Vitamins 6
Hans How To Make Sure You Detox Estrogen Effectively Articles & Scientific Studies 26
S Evidence For Estrogen Levels In Mpb Hair & Nails 48
S Evidence For Estrogen Levels In Mpb Hair & Nails 38
md_a 16-Year-Old Boy Allegedly Forced By County Officials To Take Estrogen As Behavi Articles & Scientific Studies 9
Twohandsondeck Is The Fat Content Of Grain-fed Milk More Estrogen Than Grass-fed? Milk 0
Yggr Tissue Steroid Levels In Response To Reduced Testicular Estrogen Synthesis In The Male Pig Scientific Studies 1
B Estrogen Blocking Rant or Rave 40
haidut Estrogen, Not Androgens, May Be The Cause Of Baldness Scientific Studies 157
S Letrozole For Estrogen Tissue? Male Issues 12
B Haidut's Recent Comments On Estrogen's Role In Hairloss Hair & Nails 129
Drareg Progesterone V Estrogen For Covid-19 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 2
J Snack/meal Ideas For Lowering Estrogen Diet 8
GAF Estrogen For Men With Coronavirus - Blah Blah Blah Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 5
A NLR As Marker Of Estrogen And Cortisol Levels Scientific Studies 9
Lokzo Estrogen Up-regulates Androgen Receptors (AR) In The Brain Scientific Studies 5
J Estrogen Health 0