Hitler vs. Estrogen

Only Peat fans will get the joke:

According to newly discovered documents, British intelligence planners seriously considered secretly administering small doses of estrogen into the food of Adolf Hitler, in order “to make his character less aggressive”.

Full article.

OP
Dorito Loyalist
peatarian said:
I think they did it. It would explain a lot.

Mods ban this revisionist *****.

[mod]Edited out name calling.[/mod]

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
GamestopDorito said:
peatarian said:
I think they did it. It would explain a lot.

Mods ban this revisionist *****.

[mod]Edited out name calling.[/mod]

GamestopDorito, Vulgar name calling will not be tolerated here. Please respect members and their voice. If you disagree with what someone is saying then either move on, or respectfully state your case.

Ray-Z

peatarian said:
You can tell me, Charlie - somebody call me "doctor" again?

Truly, could there be a worse insult around here? :D

Charlie: My humor detector fails all the time, so you shouldn't place much weight on my opinion...But when I originally read GSD's post, I thought GSD might have been sarcastically agreeing with peatarian, in the same way that one might sarcastically say to a friend in this forum, "You oppose chugging entire barrels of PUFA-licious corn oil? Why you must be insane! Mods, I demand that you ban this heresy!" Perhaps GSD didn't express the joke clearly, and since GSD is new here, it's hard to interpret his/her jokes. :2cents

J

j.

I thought it might've had a sarcastic dimension too, though I was only 78% sure.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well, if that is the case. I will be the first to apoligize and correct my statement. Another member wrote me and felt it was also an "attack". But I will be the first to admit wrong, if I was wrong.

kettlebell

I did believe it was an attack BUT its so easy to misinterpret written text. Sarcasm is especially hard to get across in text.

peatarian

Actually I posted a reply because there is nothing so sad as a joke nobody laughs about.
The thing was sitting there, nobody was posting a reply.
So I thought I'd post a pity-wink, saying "Yeah, I get it, very funny".

As a German I should have known better than to comment on anything Hitleresk.

Thank you to all my protectors. ((Charlie - there is no kiss-smiley ... This might be the only occasion it's needed but anyway.))

Source Code

I found it intersting that MI5 was planning on using estrogen as a weapon against Hitler to feminize him. Hormone Hitler: MI5 plot to feminize Führer

If they have thought of estrogen as a weapon as far back as that maybe the PUFA recommendations and other estrogenic chemicals like BPA, and pesticides like Atrazine might be more deliberate malevolence than just a misinterpretation of the science. Maybe the powers that be understand exactly what these substances do. Actually powers that be have been using estrogen for control for hundreds of years when you think about hops being made a mandatory beer ingredient...