High Energy Angstrom Foods, Electrical Universe, Higher Consciousness

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I was asked to make this thread about foods and their angstroms levels.

Like Ray Peat says, we are an electrical universe. So I ask, why not eat the foods with the highest electrical energy? For example, fruits are at around 10,000 or so angstroms. Cooked animal, is at 0 angstroms.

The electromagnetic energy of food is measured in angstroms. This energy, or consciousness, is transferred to us when we eat it. It is electrical and vibrational. Fruits have the highest measured angstroms of all foods, raw vegetables come second. Since we are an electrical universe, and electrical beings, it only makes sense to eat high electrical foods. Keeping with the laws of thermodynamics, energy is never being created or destroyed. So why not let high angstrom energy transfer to you?

@Cirion @Jennifer @yerrag @Sheila

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And what foods have the highest angstroms? The foods that Father said to eat:

Genesis 1:29
Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Makrosky

And what foods have the highest angstroms? The foods that Father said to eat:
Hey Charlie,

Interesting... what about the other foods? Cooked potatoes, shellfish, eggs, dairy...?

By the way, I would like to know how are you doing with your new Dr. Morse approach to health. Any updates? I'm really interested

Cheers!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hey Charlie,
Hey! :joyful:

Interesting... what about the other foods? Cooked potatoes, shellfish, eggs, dairy...?
I rather get my amino acids from mostly fruit. Protein causes obstructions and acidosis when it is broken down into amino acids.

By the way, I would like to know how are you doing with your new Dr. Morse approach to health. Any updates? I'm really interested
I feel like I have found the Golden Ticket. :singing:

Makrosky

Hey! :joyful:

I rather get my amino acids from mostly fruit. Protein causes obstructions and acidosis when it is broken down into amino acids.

I feel like I have found the Golden Ticket. :singing:

So what is your diet like now? Only fruits?

What about supps?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Makrosky

Yes, 99% fruits.

I am finding the God given herbs are where it's at.

99%!!! Seems a very unbalanced diet to me. Maybe for people doing spiritual work or as a temporary reset or "cleanse" but for the average joe seems it's not healthy on the long run. The very most obvious would be... B12. But I can think of about many other problems with it.

Also, what herbs do you mean? Medicinal ones?

Makrosky

By the way, charlie... Did you start that diet after having some spiritual experiences/retreats? I'm asking this seriously, I'll explain you why shortly.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
99%!!! Seems a very unbalanced diet to me. Maybe for people doing spiritual work or as a temporary reset or "cleanse" but for the average joe seems it's not healthy on the long run. The very most obvious would be... B12.
Yes I am going through a high level cleansing right now. Later I will back down to some veggies but will still keep it mostly fruit. Deficiencies are not a concern, not seeing that at all and people testing themselves are not seeing it either.

By the way, charlie... Did you start that diet after having some spiritual experiences/retreats? I'm asking this seriously, I'll explain you why shortly.
I was in a very bad place with my health. Like many, we are seeing/feeling the "energy" being turned up. Which would make a wrong diet even that much worse. Fruits and herbs immediately turned it around.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The very most obvious would be... B12.
People are actually seeing it quite the opposite. When they were on meat, and even supplementing B12, they were low on B12 or had troubles raising it. But after switching to fruits, these "deficiencies" fixed themselves.

Makrosky

Yes I am going through a high level cleansing right now. Later I will back down to some veggies but will still keep it mostly fruit. Deficiencies are not a concern, not seeing that at all and people testing themselves are not seeing it either.

I was in a very bad place with my health. Like many, we are seeing/feeling the "energy" being turned up. Which would make a wrong diet even that much worse. Fruits and herbs immediately turned it around.

Ok. I am glad you are feeling much better! Keep us posted please. By the way in which forum are dr morse community gathering up now?

You probably know this but be sure to check b12 levels, the body can hold a big reserve of it but after some months, even a year, the deficiency can show up and it is very serious. It has been known for decades in virtually all vegetarian/vegan circles.

Now, regarding spirituality, I was asking because I have found that if one is doing some spiritual work, meditation, sacred plants, you name it... then a "Peat" approach, at least the way we in the forum approach it, is quite bad for it. Saturated fat, salt, dairy, etc... they all block energetic channels like hell.

I think that kins of vegan diets work as long as one keeps doing spiritual work but if you stop it, then you need to go back to a more omnivorous diet. That has been my experience but if you have something to say, then by any means please share it.

Makrosky

People are actually seeing it quite the opposite. When they were on meat, and even supplementing B12, they were low on B12 or had troubles raising it. But after switching to fruits, these "deficiencies" fixed themselves.
:wtf Even after a year of being in the frutarian diet???

Makrosky

Not to mention coffee... which when you are doing spiritual work you realize how coffee is just a cheap stimulant, and a very gross one. You feel it is made only to keep labour or slaves awake.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Keep us posted please. By the way in which forum are dr morse community gathering up now?
There is a fans of Dr. Morse on facebook.

Now, regarding spirituality, I was asking because I have found that if one is doing some spiritual work, meditation, sacred plants, you name it... then a "Peat" approach, at least the way we in the forum approach it, is quite bad for it. Saturated fat, salt, dairy, etc... they all block energetic channels like hell.

I think that kins of vegan diets work as long as one keeps doing spiritual work but if you stop it, then you need to go back to a more omnivorous diet. That has been my experience but if you have something to say, then by any means please share it.
Very interesting. Like I said, the "energy" has been turned up in many of us.

Even after a year of being in the frutarian diet???
I can only go by n1 reports but from what I have seen, I will gladly travel that road. :)

Makrosky

There is a fans of Dr. Morse on facebook.

Very interesting. Like I said, the "energy" has been turned up in many of us.

I can only go by n1 reports but from what I have seen, I will gladly travel that road. :)

What do you mean by "the energy"? Could you please be more precise?

Vinero

This is super interesting. I didn't know about this angstrom levels in foods. I am going to up my orange juice and fruit intake, and try to lower my protein from animal sources.
Any sources that talk more about angstrom levels in foods? Are dried fruit and juices just as good as fresh fruit?

Makrosky

Could this be simply an endotoxin issue? Like somehow fruit not feeding the bad bacteria/fungus?

Or like it has been mentioned before, a frutarian diet eliminates a lot of potential allergenic/intollerances like any other elimination diet.

Cirion

Charlie - since you're an admin I assume you'll be able to dynamically update the initial post. I recommend if you are willing, to constantly update it with new information so we can have a very comprehensive post.

Here are some #'s I'm starting to put together from Andre Simonton's work:

I'll be editing / posting as I put together more:

USEFUL LINKS:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0711/1839/files/Frequency-chart_140424.pdf
http://terra-editions.com/formations/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/eDoc-Simoneton-Pr.pdf

Earth Song - Angstrom Energy of Food

ULTRA HIGH ENERGY:

raw fruits: grape, orange, lemon, grapefruit, peach, apple, raspberry, pear, plum, melon, pineapple, apricot, strawberry, currant, fig; and, to a lesser degree: dried figs and dates.

Fresh juice: pineapple, grape, orange, lemon, grapefruit, peach, apple, cherry, raspberry, pear, melon, plum, apricot.

Raw vegetables (fresh or chilled): garlic, carrot, tomato, leek, onion, green bean, mushroom, cabbage, radish, green salad.

Cooked vegetables : soup (potatoes, Brussels sprouts, turnips, carrots), potatoes in their skins baked fields, vegetables stewed (peas, carrot, potato salad, green beans), ratatouille Nice, cassava flour.

Cereals (eat flaked, whole grain, or to grind or crush home, just before use): oats, corn (fresh meal, ground wheat, wheat germ, whole wheat, homemade bread, semolina cake with water, crepes, pancakes soy / wheat, biscuits, clafoutis), buckwheat flour, corn. Other grains seem to have been tested by Simoneton but are probably quite recommendable.

oilseeds: fresh nuts, black olives, almonds, hazelnuts, coconut

Dairy products : Outgoing butter churns, fresh cheese, Cantal, hi port, fresh milk daily.

meat: smoked ham "old" less than a month.

fish: sea fish and seafood fresh and raw, crab, lobster, mackerel, tuna, sole, mullet, sardines, catfish (grilled or baked only).

other: fresh saline salt, honey extracts to cold, black molasses

OILS:

(Note: Coconut oil is also high, but don't have the exact # yet. Takes time to find things since all Andre's work is in french lol)

Olive oil cold pressed ONCE ONLY ( 9000 A ) * OIL LASTS 10 YR an ADDS to wavelength of given food
PRESSING MORE THAN ONCE KILLS THE ENERGY.
OLIVE OIL IS THE BOSS OF ENERGY. You could get upwards of 18,000 Angstroms from food using Olive Oil (since it ADDS to the total level)

Nut oil : 8500 A

cod liver oil (Codex) 7500 A ° Not to be confused with brand cod liver oils x or y, which assay 0 ° Peanut oil : 6500 A °

Colza oil : 5000 A °

rapeseed oil: 5000 A °.

pumpkin seed oil: 3000 A °

Castor oil : 3000 A °

Poppy oil: 1000 A °

kernel oil (apricot and peach) 0 °

Sweet almond oil : 0 °

Fish oil: 0 °

HERBAL TEAS:

lemon balm ( 9000 A °)

orange leaves ( 8500 A °)

Walnut ( 8500 A °)

chamomile ( 8000 A °)

oak bark ( 8000 A °)

ash ( 8000 A °)

Mint ( 8000 A °)

TIPS AND TRICKS:
You can put high Angstrom foods like Lemon/Lime juice in Water to dramatically boost its Angstrom level. (Bottled water is DEAD (0A)). Do not ever drink straight WATER in most cases, always energize it first. This trick also works to boost lower angstrom foods (Lemon with Fish works great for EX)

Well boiled potatoes are one of the few foods that INCREASE in energy upon cooking. Most foods decrease in energy on cooking. Potatoes have upwards of 8000+A when well cooked! Potatoes are therefore perfect for Slow cookers.

Microwaving foods DESTROYS their life energy. Never use a microwave.

Last edited:

Cirion

What do you mean by "the energy"? Could you please be more precise?

All food have a level of electromagnetic energy measured in Angstroms and also visualized using Kirlian photography (explained in one of my links) so this isn't just some black magic but actually something you can visualize and measure.

All food therefore not only have Calories, Macros, and Micros - they also have EM energy. It's my opinion that EM matters more than anything now. High EM foods have the highest absorption / utility of any nutrients contained therein. Supplements are DEAD "foods" and therefore not very effective, which explains why you usually have to mega dose isolated nutrients to see any effect. This finally puts the nail in the coffin that you can replace real wholesome foods with supplements IMO.

A diet consisting of higher EM foods would provide more energy and better clarity of mind for the same level of calories and even same macros that a diet consisting of low EM foods would. This is pretty apparent in the SAD and where fatigue is a chronic problem today. Most people eat processed crap which is low to ZERO em energy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals