High Energy Angstrom Foods, Electrical Universe, Higher Consciousness

Makrosky

All food have a level of electromagnetic energy measured in Angstroms and also visualized using Kirlian photography (explained in one of my links) so this isn't just some black magic but actually something you can visualize and measure.

All food therefore not only have Calories, Macros, and Micros - they also have EM energy. It's my opinion that EM matters more than anything now. High EM foods have the highest absorption / utility of any nutrients contained therein. Supplements are DEAD "foods" and therefore not very effective, which explains why you usually have to mega dose isolated nutrients to see any effect. This finally puts the nail in the coffin that you can replace real wholesome foods with supplements IMO.

I think maybe 95% of the people using Peat ideas have already tried all those theories and health approaches with poor results. Not to discredit them but to note that most of us are aware of all those theories and haven't found them successful. At least used alone.

Cirion

Oh I'm certainly not discarding Peat's views. And if you look carefully (most) of the high energy foods jive with RP with a few possible exceptions.

One in particular is Ice cream is not good (Unless perhaps you make it yourself fresh with raw milk), and Milk & OJ are both very low (or even DEAD) foods if they are not fresh and un-pasteurized. Andre simeontone says that pasteurization brings the EM energy to ZERO.

Again this is very quantifiable - Andre says that the best state of energy for a human is around 6500A. Cancer patients are generally around 4900 or less A. This is very measurable. So to obtain best health we should eat foods that are more than 6500A as much as we can, and exclusively if we're sick.

I also don't believe in excluding Protein or Fats. Olive oil is very high energy (9000A) and Fish is also very high. It's muscle meats which are the problem (which agrees with RP also).

I doubt most people have tried this approach. It's true that many have incorporated many foods on this list, but in a very disorganized and also incorrect way. For example, I go back to Milk - it's only high energy if its Fresh and Raw (not commercial sold in wal-mart). Same with OJ, all fruits. Also water is generally 0 energy, unless its energized prior. Thus people who drink water all day long are actually trashing their energy, not bringing it up. Just a few examples.

tankasnowgod

All food have a level of electromagnetic energy measured in Angstroms and also visualized using Kirlian photography (explained in one of my links) so this isn't just some black magic but actually something you can visualize and measure.

All food therefore not only have Calories, Macros, and Micros - they also have EM energy. It's my opinion that EM matters more than anything now. High EM foods have the highest absorption / utility of any nutrients contained therein. Supplements are DEAD "foods" and therefore not very effective, which explains why you usually have to mega dose isolated nutrients to see any effect. This finally puts the nail in the coffin that you can replace real wholesome foods with supplements IMO.

Where did you see the EM energy of supplements? Have they been photographed in the Kirlian method? And which supplements did they test?

Makrosky

Oh I'm certainly not discarding Peat's views. And if you look carefully (most) of the high energy foods jive with RP with a few possible exceptions.

One in particular is Ice cream is not good (Unless perhaps you make it yourself fresh with raw milk), and Milk & OJ are both very low (or even DEAD) foods if they are not fresh and un-pasteurized. Andre simeontone says that pasteurization brings the EM energy to ZERO.

Again this is very quantifiable - Andre says that the best state of energy for a human is around 6500A. Cancer patients are generally around 4900 or less A. This is very measurable. So to obtain best health we should eat foods that are more than 6500A as much as we can, and exclusively if we're sick.

I also don't believe in excluding Protein or Fats. Olive oil is very high energy (9000A) and Fish is also very high. It's muscle meats which are the problem (which agrees with RP also).

What I meant is that a lot of us tried the "healthy" lifestyle of fruits, salads (raw veggies), less meat and dairy, no sugar, no sat fat, etc etc only to see things going worse.

There's something to it for sure, but it is not as easy as counting the energy levels. It is never that easy. NEVER. At least for everybody. There's no magic bullet. Otherwise people would have known since the beginning of history. We humans are stupid but not THAT much.

tankasnowgod

Why should we trust a kirlian camera or ita results in the first place?

Well, I don't personally, but Ciron made a statement about supplements being "dead" food, and those were the two measurements he mentioned, so I'm wondering if any supplements have even been tested by the methods he was discussing.

Bogdar

A diet consisting of higher EM foods would provide more energy and better clarity of mind for the same level of calories and even same macros that a diet consisting of low EM foods would. This is pretty apparent in the SAD and where fatigue is a chronic problem today. Most people eat processed crap which is low to ZERO em energy.
What about non-aged raw meat ? Still warm and living.

Also, food EMF should be good by essence but EMF from wi fi, microwave, smartphone or any electronic devices is by essence bad ? Shouldn't my wifi give me energy ? I'm genuinely wondering what would be the difference between "good emf" and "bad emf".

Makrosky

Well, I don't personally, but Ciron made a statement about supplements being "dead" food, and those were the two measurements he mentioned, so I'm wondering if any supplements have even been tested by the methods he was discussing.
I think this could be a rabbit hole. We start from a phalse premise : the kirlian works, and what it measures is worth taking in consideration. From then on, we can construct a whole theory about health around it but since the first premise is phalse, obviously everything that follows is phalse.

I am not saying it is phalse. I just don't know why should I trust the kirlian thing, or the rife machines, or hulda's zappers or whatever the hell the new trend is.

The thing with that theory is that we already know the mantra : fresh and organic fruits and vegetables, vegetable oils, no meat, only fresh dairy, etc... we already know that paradigm, and it doesn't seem to work for most of us.

InChristAlone

I stand by my idea that you can get the same benefits from energizing your own cells via sunlight. And then food is just secondary. And not the only factor that energizes our mitochondria.

Cirion

What I meant is that a lot of us tried the "healthy" lifestyle of fruits, salads (raw veggies), less meat and dairy, no sugar, no sat fat, etc etc only to see things going worse.

There's something to it for sure, but it is not as easy as counting the energy levels. It is never that easy. NEVER. At least for everybody. There's no magic bullet. Otherwise people would have known since the beginning of history. We humans are stupid but not THAT much.

Again, most attempts at "Healthy" diets usually have one or more fatal flaws, some of the more common ones being:

- Vegetable oils
- Too many "heart healthy grains" - most commercially brought grains are dead foods
- Not enough healthy sugars (fruit, syrup, etc)
- Fish oils (Fish oil is 0A BTW)
- Too much "healthy" meat like Chicken
- Inorganic fruits/veggies (Maybe too high in pesticides, some inorganic foods are considered 0A BTW)
- Not enough healthy fats (Saturated & Olive oil)
- Not enough calories (calories still matter a lot)
- Too much denergized water

And you'll note - pretty much all of the above jives with RP. Therefore I consider this a supplemental strategy to most of RP's ideas and not something that contradicts it for the most part.

Last edited:

Cirion

What about non-aged raw meat ? Still warm and living.

Also, food EMF should be good by essence but EMF from wi fi, microwave, smartphone or any electronic devices is by essence bad ? Shouldn't my wifi give me energy ? I'm genuinely wondering what would be the difference between "good emf" and "bad emf".

Raw meat is better. Still not an ideal food, but cooked meat is what kills the energy entirely.

Not all EMF is made equal. Man-made EMF is detrimental. Natural EMF is better (from the earth, and foods) and can even provide healing properties. This is why going out for a walk in nature is so beneficial on many levels (also sunlight). I'm not an expert on the physics of it other than the earth resonates at a specific frequency that seems to be what our body prefers, whereas man-made EMF's are all over the map in frequencies (ranging from kHz to GHz) I think the body prefers something like 8 Hz.

tankasnowgod

Raw meat is better. Still not an ideal food, but cooked meat is what kills the energy entirely.

...except smoked ham is listed as one of the highest energy foods, and the smoking process is what is credited with increasing the energy value.

Makrosky

So humanity dominates the fire and learns how to cook food. We risk burning up our houses/huts. We risk our lives going to the woods to gather wood for fire. We spend a lot of energy chopping, transporting, burning wood. Making the cookpots for it. Learning methods to keep fire alive. We take the time for cooking it.

And all of that for... eating an inferior product which doesn't have any "energetic" value.

Great theory.

Btw raw meat is a serious vector for parasite infections.

Fractality

Unfortunately as all of you know, quality and diverse selection of raw fruit is difficult to obtain all year around. I suppose that's where cooked tubers/starches come into play? Though from what I'm reading, do not reheat in microwave!

Cirion

...except smoked ham is listed as one of the highest energy foods, and the smoking process is what is credited with increasing the energy value.

Hmmm, good catch. Keep in mind I used google translate which may have screwed up a few things in translation. Maybe ham was the exception? Dunno.

& I'm not necessarily advocating eating raw meat, there can certainly be risks to it. Some people think the risk is low, I'm just reporting what he said that raw meat has higher energy that's all. I probably wouldn't eat raw meat.

Makrosky

Unfortunately as all of you know, quality and diverse selection of raw fruit is difficult to obtain all year around. I suppose that's where cooked tubers/starches come into play? Though from what I'm reading, do not reheat in microwave!
I think people from tropical areas with access to ripe, good quality fruit all year round and very cheap, are not eating only fruit. Not evven close.

Cirion

I stand by my idea that you can get the same benefits from energizing your own cells via sunlight. And then food is just secondary. And not the only factor that energizes our mitochondria.

Yes as I mentioned before there are other ways besides food to raise your energy and highly recommended to do also. Ultimately, the goal is to achieve at least a body energy level of 6500A, by whatever means. I am sure many people achieve this while eating an unhealthy diet because they get their energization from the sun and nature instead (I in fact know a person or two like this). They eat whatever they want, but they are outside a lot which probably offsets it.

Makrosky

Yes as I mentioned before there are other ways besides food to raise your energy and highly recommended to do also. Ultimately, the goal is to achieve at least a body energy level of 6500A, by whatever means. I am sure many people achieve this while eating an unhealthy diet because they get their energization from the sun and nature instead (I in fact know a person or two like this). They eat whatever they want, but they are outside a lot which probably offsets it.
Is there an easy way to measure that? Or you need the kirlian camera?

Bogdar

Hmmm, good catch. Keep in mind I used google translate which may have screwed up a few things in translation. Maybe ham was the exception? Dunno.

& I'm not necessarily advocating eating raw meat, there can certainly be risks to it. Some people think the risk is low, I'm just reporting what he said that raw meat has higher energy that's all. I probably wouldn't eat raw meat.
I've read in Weston Price's book some tribe that would burn herbs all year long in their house in order to smoke their thatch roof. They then replace their roof with another one, and use the smoked one to fertilize their crop. I guess smoking brings a lot of minerals, if well done, and those minerals could be linked to the EMF that food produces. I heard for example that a part of a banana's potassium was radioactive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals