High Energy Angstrom Foods, Electrical Universe, Higher Consciousness

teds

Forum Supporter
I was asked to make this thread about foods and their angstroms levels.

Like Ray Peat says, we are an electrical universe. So I ask, why not eat the foods with the highest electrical energy? For example, fruits are at around 10,000 or so angstroms. Cooked animal, is at 0 angstroms.

The electromagnetic energy of food is measured in angstroms. This energy, or consciousness, is transferred to us when we eat it. It is electrical and vibrational. Fruits have the highest measured angstroms of all foods, raw vegetables come second. Since we are an electrical universe, and electrical beings, it only makes sense to eat high electrical foods. Keeping with the laws of thermodynamics, energy is never being created or destroyed. So why not let high angstrom energy transfer to you?

@Cirion @Jennifer @yerrag @Sheila
Hey @charlie - how do we know that the energy is transferred to us? Can this be measured? How long does that last?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Attachments

• Robert_Morse_-_The_Detox_Miracle_Sourcebook_EBOK.pdf
    5.3 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

All food have a level of electromagnetic energy measured in Angstroms and also visualized using Kirlian photography (explained in one of my links) so this isn't just some black magic but actually something you can visualize and measure.

All food therefore not only have Calories, Macros, and Micros - they also have EM energy. It's my opinion that EM matters more than anything now. High EM foods have the highest absorption / utility of any nutrients contained therein. Supplements are DEAD "foods" and therefore not very effective, which explains why you usually have to mega dose isolated nutrients to see any effect. This finally puts the nail in the coffin that you can replace real wholesome foods with supplements IMO.

A diet consisting of higher EM foods would provide more energy and better clarity of mind for the same level of calories and even same macros that a diet consisting of low EM foods would. This is pretty apparent in the SAD and where fatigue is a chronic problem today. Most people eat processed crap which is low to ZERO em energy.
Let's assume you are measuring something. Do we have any evidence that this something actually makes a difference to a human being eating the foods?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

LUH 3417

Reeks of a NWO smear campaign.
electromagnetic energy is measured in joules or electron-volts, not angstroms. An angstrom is a unit of length, and applied to wavelengths. You can say a pineapple has a wave length, but what exactly do you mean?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You can say a pineapple has a wave length, but what exactly do you mean?
Consciousness, God Given Life Energy. You are welcome to call it whatever you like. :hattip

LUH 3417

Consciousness, God Given Energy. You are welcome to call it whatever you like. :hattip
if a pineapple grown in Costa Rica has a particular wavelength, does that mean every pineapple grown all over the world shares that same wavelength? Wouldn’t the conditions of a particular environment make every single pineapple individual and unique?

Regina

People are actually seeing it quite the opposite. When they were on meat, and even supplementing B12, they were low on B12 or had troubles raising it. But after switching to fruits, these "deficiencies" fixed themselves.
How about salt Charlie? Are you supplementing salt? Thx

LUH 3417

Quoting RationalWiki makes me dismiss the views you have of anything and everything.
That seems like somewhat rigid thinking but you are welcome to think, perceive and act as you please. If you could explain in layman’s terms how the electric universe theory is more correct than other theories, I would be impressed

What do you mean by "the energy"? Could you please be more precise?

We are on the verge of a great apocalypse so it is only natural that peoples souls are waking up and the nebulous tether to higher worlds that we all have but are usually unaware of is strengthening and making itself known.

CgwzzLIWMAYloF_

If you don't grab hold of this chance you will not ascend to heaven when the time comes and will be stuck here forced to repeat yet another cycle

It can be understood scientifically, electric connections happen between planets and between other heavenly bodies and we, being at our core electric beings, could hypothetically hitch a ride on one of these "Jacobs ladder" if we were spiritually advanced enough. I.e. vibrating at a high enough and coherent electromagnetic frequency

Read teslas work on sending energy between planets and solar systems and realize that you are a meat bag container of energy. According to The mysteries we died two deaths. The first was the death that sent us here to hell and the second death is the death that traps us here eternally when we forget the fact that we are spiritual beings and get caught up in lust and sin and materialism and sever the tether otherwise known as dreaming in hell or dreaming in hades. You have one chance to regain your high vibration before getting caught up in the trap. The earth is a capacitor in a long and complex electric circuit. Everytime the earth experiences a pole shift it is the result of a discharge event where the earth discharges the electromagnetic energy it has been gathering from the sun and ether. This gathering of energy is why the earth is constantly filling up with new souls. Each human being is another store of energy like glycogen storage in the body or Atp. Human souls are stored energy. For the earth to use that energy it has to break the vessel containing it. It will do so by causing massive cataclysms that will instantly kill the vast majority of the human population.

This sudden release of energy will allow electric discharges to take place between earth and other planets and if you are enlightened or vibrating high enough you will zoom the **** out of here onto the next transistor or capacitor or whatever.

RequiredLiquidAustrianpinscher-max-1mb.gif

0c0cffc6643c87319464ebf3b5062853.gif

It's what happened last time and its what our ancestors who wrote the bible and all those holy books and made all those carvings and drawings saw. its what the thunderbolts people talk about on youtube.

It is quite clear that god is an electrical engineer and the bible is high physics written in schizophrenic code so that our bicameral minded semi-hallucinating primitive ancestors could understand.

jacobs-ladder-c1490-oil-on-panel-french-school.jpg

jacobs-ladder-by-william-blake-painting-print-on-canvas-size-60-h-x-40-w-x-1-5-d

The things i talked about are all written in revelation

As to the meaning of life we are bits in a machine so large and complex that even the quantas of energy that make up it's inner processes have a consciousness of their own and live their silly little lives in some small circuit in some small corner of that machine completely unaware of their part in the greater whole.

If the universe is a machine that runs on 1s and 0s then whether or not we are "saved" determines whether we are a 1 or a 0. If the planet was not getting enough life energy it would not have enough life and would not reach full capacitance and fire. It's like how a neuron needs enough neurotransmitters to fire. Some neurons dont ever get to fire and they wither and die. Same with planets. But thats another topic.

Planets and stars are being born as we speak so it only natural that some are going out of commision as well. There will come when the earths role as a transistor is fully used up and there will be no more charges and discharges and no more chances to go to "heaven". If you are not gone by then onto the next part of the electric circuit you will be stuck in everlasting hell.

The choice is yours.

Hugh Johnson

We are on the verge of a great apocalypse so it is only natural that peoples souls are waking up and the nebulous tether to higher worlds that we all have but are usually unaware of is strengthening and making itself known.

CgwzzLIWMAYloF_

If you don't grab hold of this chance you will not ascend to heaven when the time comes and will be stuck here forced to repeat yet another cycle

It can be understood scientifically, electric connections happen between planets and between other heavenly bodies and we, being at our core electric beings, could hypothetically hitch a ride on one of these "Jacobs ladder" if we were spiritually advanced enough. I.e. vibrating at a high enough and coherent electromagnetic frequency

Read teslas work on sending energy between planets and solar systems and realize that you are a meat bag container of energy. According to The mysteries we died two deaths. The first was the death that sent us here to hell and the second death is the death that traps us here eternally when we forget the fact that we are spiritual beings and get caught up in lust and sin and materialism and sever the tether otherwise known as dreaming in hell or dreaming in hades. You have one chance to regain your high vibration before getting caught up in the trap. The earth is a capacitor in a long and complex electric circuit. Everytime the earth experiences a pole shift it is the result of a discharge event where the earth discharges the electromagnetic energy it has been gathering from the sun and ether. This gathering of energy is why the earth is constantly filling up with new souls. Each human being is another store of energy like glycogen storage in the body or Atp. Human souls are stored energy. For the earth to use that energy it has to break the vessel containing it. It will do so by causing massive cataclysms that will instantly kill the vast majority of the human population.

This sudden release of energy will allow electric discharges to take place between earth and other planets and if you are enlightened or vibrating high enough you will zoom the **** out of here onto the next transistor or capacitor or whatever.

RequiredLiquidAustrianpinscher-max-1mb.gif

0c0cffc6643c87319464ebf3b5062853.gif

It's what happened last time and its what our ancestors who wrote the bible and all those holy books and made all those carvings and drawings saw. its what the thunderbolts people talk about on youtube.

It is quite clear that god is an electrical engineer and the bible is high physics written in schizophrenic code so that our bicameral minded semi-hallucinating primitive ancestors could understand.

jacobs-ladder-c1490-oil-on-panel-french-school.jpg

jacobs-ladder-by-william-blake-painting-print-on-canvas-size-60-h-x-40-w-x-1-5-d

The things i talked about are all written in revelation

As to the meaning of life we are bits in a machine so large and complex that even the quantas of energy that make up it's inner processes have a consciousness of their own and live their silly little lives in some small circuit in some small corner of that machine completely unaware of their part in the greater whole.

If the universe is a machine that runs on 1s and 0s then whether or not we are "saved" determines whether we are a 1 or a 0. If the planet was not getting enough life energy it would not have enough life and would not reach full capacitance and fire. It's like how a neuron needs enough neurotransmitters to fire. Some neurons dont ever get to fire and they wither and die. Same with planets. But thats another topic.

Planets and stars are being born as we speak so it only natural that some are going out of commision as well. There will come when the earths role as a transistor is fully used up and there will be no more charges and discharges and no more chances to go to "heaven". If you are not gone by then onto the next part of the electric circuit you will be stuck in everlasting hell.

The choice is yours.
Jesus. If you hate it here so much, just don't come back after you die.

now you understand what the two deaths are. The first death was your concious soul energy being sent to charge this transistor we call earth and your second death is deciding whether or not you're going to accept jesus Christ as your lord and savior and get out of here when the interplanetary discharge aka the revelation comes.

You have to remember the stones and forests are alive as well and they had their choice and they chose to keep vibrating at a lower and lower frequency until eventually they were vibrating at the frequency of death aka the frequency of inanimate matter and when they died and their spiritual energy was released into the ether they were received by inanimate object. The rocks and trees and worms and bugs are spirits too. Spirits that made a bad choice. Don't be like this rock. Make the right choice. Choose jesus.

IMG_6797.jpg

Jesus. If you hate it here so much, just don't come back after you die.

If you're too triggered by the racist comments I occasionally make to pick up these metaphysical gems of wisdom I'm dropping that's up to you.

I'm going to heaven you stay here on this lowly realm where petty things like race and pride matter

Waynish

"High energy foods" don't exist because they don't work on everyone. There is a certain energy you can assimilate - and then there are many barriers for said high energy food to remain static. The question is the energy resulting from our union with the food.

Cirion

So we should go ahead and eat everything on the "No energy" list of foods like in the SAD diet and all will be well then if energy of foods doesn't matter?

That said, I don't necessarily disagree with the aspect of "there is a certain amount of energy we can assimilate", but that actually makes it even more important to eat high energy foods IF we are sick/unwell, because if we can only assimilate a small amount (as often happens when sick), eating something that is low energy is going to be even more detrimental (which you see, that healthy people can get away with SAD / low energy foods but unhealthy people have severe negative reactions to SAD foods).

opson123

pimpnamedraypeat, I can't really tell, do you really believe that or are you just joking?

lvysaur

I'm not necessarily advocating eating raw meat, there can certainly be risks to it. Some people think the risk is low, I'm just reporting what he said that raw meat has higher energy that's all. I probably wouldn't eat raw meat.
I wouldn't eat raw meat, but one has to be open minded about the reality of parasite risk in a modern supply chain.

Just because modern raw meat is very risky for parasites, it does not necessarily mean that freshly slaughtered raw meat is. All sorts of animals, including the ones reading this, have lots of parasites inside of them, lying dormant if the individual is healthy, kept in check by the immune system. The second the organism dies, these parasites begin to awaken.

This is why you can eat raw oysters as long as they're alive right before shucking. And I suspect that the risk of parasites from freshly slaughtered meat from a healthy animal is also much lower.

michael94

This place does seem like some sort of cosmic garbage dump, which is kind of what @pimpnamedraypeat is describing.

On the topic of pfood ( not a typo but related to a more appropriate spelling of food with a Germanic pf - like in pferd, kopf et cetera ), green tea with dairy has been very satisfying lately. Oh and I tried gentian bitters for the first time and it was like a nice cough medicine. You know those aromatic bitters they sell in alcohol section of grocery stores. Anyway the green tea and dairy craving is probably due to chronic kidney congestion that it seems to relieve for a while. Even made me crave small drops of gasoline when at the pump which Ive come to associate with kidneys being kicked out of stress. I do know that casein mitigates the nitric oxide reaction to tea.

Also I prefer flour to be uncooked/unleavened like in dough or and undercooked pancake

Maybe thats parasites too making me prefer flour in that way or maybe a hate of acrylamide.

I once read somewhere that pork consumption was an important part of health because they were bred for that purpose ( why is pig anatomy so similar to human anyway ? )

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals