High blood glucose... Insulin resistance?? How do I fix this?

dervmai

progress
What organ is the cause for the insulin resistance? My blood sugar level was high, almost out of the range... I was talking to danny and he said I might be insulin resistant? Hypoglycemia... so how do I go about fixing it? Is it the liver that is the problem?

LucH

Jessie Inaupsché is very interesting to modulate your glycemia. In short: Mind the breakfast food content (impact on the whole day) and dress your carbs.
In short: First fibers, 2nd meat (with fat), carbs in last position.
If your liver is engulfed with fat, insulin can't be produced on a adequate way, and excess fat on muscles makes it difficult for insulin to reach the destination easily.
Mind the amount of potassium when eating carbs: Important to regulate / help glycemia.
Test Hb1Ac (glycated hemoglobin) to see how you evoluate / progress. It must be under 6 (blood test).

GTW

Hard to remember or spell that name. Glucose Goddess is simpler.
If I recall, they mentioned that insulin resistance and high insulin is a major cause of harm years before the typical diabetes symptoms show.

Truth

What organ is the cause for the insulin resistance? My blood sugar level was high, almost out of the range... I was talking to danny and he said I might be insulin resistant? Hypoglycemia... so how do I go about fixing it? Is it the liver that is the problem?
Hi, what do you eat?

PeterSN

It usually starts with the liver...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals