Hey all! First time posting after reading on here for a long time.

brightside

Hey folks!

I have been lurking since 2019, reading posts, thinking about the content, and slowly adjusting my views.
After six months of reading, things finally clicked, and I had a complete perspective shift. After being
interested in typical health topics and view, I finally understood things on a deeper level. Things made sense,
and random little details got put into place. I was... Peat-pilled haha.

After these realizations, I quickly got started "peating". I made plenty of mistakes like everyone else, but I learned.
Eventually I figured some things out, while others are still a mystery, regardless, Dr. Ray Peat has saved my life
with his work. A lot of his advice really did not work for me, given that I have some unique health problems,
however his belief in playfulness and objection to learned helplessness really helped me. He opened my eyes
and for that I am deeply grateful.

Since there are already a bunch of answered questions on here, I did not want to clutter this forum with simple questions.
I was waiting to post when I had something to offer back, and I finally do. I will be posting three
posts on a topic very personal to me, akathisia. But before posting that, I wanted to introduce myself, so, Hi!

LadyRae

Hey folks!

I have been lurking since 2019, reading posts, thinking about the content, and slowly adjusting my views.
After six months of reading, things finally clicked, and I had a complete perspective shift. After being
interested in typical health topics and view, I finally understood things on a deeper level. Things made sense,

After these realizations, I quickly got started "peating". I made plenty of mistakes like everyone else, but I learned.
Eventually I figured some things out, while others are still a mystery, regardless, Dr. Ray Peat has saved my life
with his work. A lot of his advice really did not work for me, given that I have some unique health problems,
however his belief in playfulness and objection to learned helplessness really helped me. He opened my eyes

Since there are already a bunch of answered questions on here, I did not want to clutter this forum with simple questions.
I was waiting to post when I had something to offer back, and I finally do. I will be posting three
posts on a topic very personal to me, akathisia. But before posting that, I wanted to introduce myself, so, Hi!
Hello and welcome, @brightside !🎄🌞

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Momma

Hey folks!

Hello.
Name the three most important things you learned, from your successes or failures.

Momma

Hello.
Name the three most important things you learned, from your successes or failures.
This is your answer i gather:

Very supplement focused. Am i missing dietary victories and failures?

OP
brightside

brightside

This is your answer i gather:

Very supplement focused. Am i missing dietary victories and failures?
It's kind of hard to answer this, because I don't have anything in particular that I can say. There are many little things. OJ is the best and only thing to drink/eat during digestive distress, protein is massive for mood and wellbeing, and Ray's 80-100g recommendations are spot-on, hormones are important and always play a role in any pathology, also Cypro is an interesting and powerful compound if you know how to use it.

Dietary victories are more like stalemates, look at my comment here, but following Ray's principles have been absolutely helpful. I would not survive on SAD or low carb diet, I would literally starve.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals