New here, just a short introduction

BilboSwagginz

Hey there,

Im a 24 years old professional pokerplayer that is looking to fix his health. Hairloss is pretty much what got me here through danny roddy. Losing my hair is destroying my life as ridiculous as it may sound to some people and i made it my number 1 priority to try to reverse it. I read and experimented alot(just coming from 1 year of paleodiet) and figured that the only way to fix this problem is to fix my overall health and i hope the ray peat forum / danny roddy blog can help me with that, since all ive tried to far didnt really work. So far in the last 2 years i spent over 10.000$ on supplements and other things to optimize my health but i keep failing and it depresses me, however i decided to not give up :). I started with the ray peat diet 2 weeks, still working on optimizing it and get more knowledge studying blogs, posts and videos, hopefully it will be of more success than what i tried so far. Anyways thanks for the opportunity this forum gives to ppl like me and keep up the good work :).

greedings,
BilboSwagginz

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
New here, just a short introduction about myself

[ref]BilboSwagginz[/ref], :weclome

You are definitely on the right track. Just keep at it and things will start moving into place nicely. :D

See you around the forum. :hattip

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Cool username :welcome2 to the forum BilboSwagginz.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals