Help researching alternative to compounded progesterone

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
I was shopping above to research what my compounded 200 mg bio identical progesterone pill and .25 testosterone cream would use. I take it to suppress and/or counter high estrogen for cancer risk. Due to cost, I tried the bio identical my insurance would cover and after 3 months, I had the estrogen levels of a teen girl and I’m 52. Phuck pharma. Anyway, there were so many choices, cholesterol, salts, etc. I want to research a clean bioidentical replacement. Any info would be great.

OP
Atonewithme

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter

cs3000

youre looking for a progesterone product that isnt the oral prescribed stuff? if so progest-e which is combined with vitamin e and 100% bioavailable (but takes vitamin E high if you use high doses), or progestene without it and maybe ~60%+ bioavailable if you put it on your belly button. so doses would be 10x or 6x less than the oral versions which are only 10% bioavailable

grape seed (procyanidins) extract is a potent estrogen reducer or inactivator. u dont need high doses for effect
has to be procyanidins form
even 50mg of high procyanidins supplement should work well , & best to stick on the low end of dose (immunity)

one downside is it gave me insane gas , but my gut is in bad shape (its supposed to have benefits on reducing endotoxin effects & restoring permeability so Beneficial Effects of Proanthocyanidins on Intestinal Permeability and Its Relationship with Inflammation) -
but even low dose increases the amount of Akkermansia bacteria https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408398.2022.2105802

Akkermansia is part of healthy gut , it degrades mucin to produce short chain fatty acids which are beneficial for gut energy (which is why mucin goes up with grape seed extract as a response)
but the problem is it produces sulfur in the process. so if u have a high amount of sulfur reducing bacteria , that will turn into too much hydrogen sulfide, and good luck breathing when that comes out. useful if you want to assassinate someone in an office. healthy gut may not get a noticeable response idk

Last edited:
OP
Atonewithme

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Okay, that’s a good place to start research. I was looking to replace my pill form by making my own to save money. My compounded one worked for years but the cost went to $180 and so I switched to Rx at the regular pharmacy for three months. I suspect the product, made in peanut oil and being GMO is causing the high estrogen.

It looks like I have many other options though. My GI track currently sucks. I don’t think I want to thrown gas on top of that fire. 🤣 I will get started on something before it gets out of control again though. I started on a cream and it did nothing at all.

I do wonder if any other unvaccinated cancer survivors have had trouble controlling markers since the roll out.

Risingfire

I came here to shop @haidut and lost the link, honestly. Then I saw the living store and thought I’d make my own since I do that with other things.

Neither haidut nor such labs has test as it's a controlled substance. And Ray has said it's much safer to use the youth associated hormones. After trying downstream and the youth associated hormones I would agree.

I was shopping above to research what my compounded 200 mg bio identical progesterone pill and .25 testosterone cream would use. I take it to suppress and/or counter high estrogen for cancer risk. Due to cost, I tried the bio identical my insurance would cover and after 3 months, I had the estrogen levels of a teen girl and I’m 52. Phuck pharma. Anyway, there were so many choices, cholesterol, salts, etc. I want to research a clean bioidentical replacement. Any info would be great.
Why not just switch compounding pharmacies? Mine is 200 mg in EVOO for about $30 a month and they ship for free. I'm in the US so maybe that won't be an option if you're in another country.

Also I recently couldn't get my compounded progesterone quickly due to my doctor screwing up the prescription so I bought Ona's progesterone. Ona's also has a testosterone.

OP
Atonewithme

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter

Neither haidut nor such labs has test as it's a controlled substance. And Ray has said it's much safer to use the youth associated hormones. After trying downstream and the youth associated hormones I would agree.
Thank you!

OP
Atonewithme

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Why not just switch compounding pharmacies? Mine is 200 mg in EVOO for about $30 a month and they ship for free. I'm in the US so maybe that won't be an option if you're in another country.

Also I recently couldn't get my compounded progesterone quickly due to my doctor screwing up the prescription so I bought Ona's progesterone. Ona's also has a testosterone.

I realized my DHEA is high, as is testosterone, so I’ll go with progestene for now. Which compounder do you use? That’s half the price of mine. I’m in the US.

My doc is open to saving me money. He’s been great that way for over 13 years and even gives me a discount on his services. It’s nice finding an old fashioned dr who practices functional and natural medicine. I wish he would quit threatening to retire.

Risingfire

I realized my DHEA is high, as is testosterone, so I’ll go with progestene for now. Which compounder do you use? That’s half the price of mine. I’m in the US.

My doc is open to saving me money. He’s been great that way for over 13 years and even gives me a discount on his services. It’s nice finding an old fashioned dr who practices functional and natural medicine. I wish he would quit threatening to retire.
Why are you taking high doses of progesterone if you have high test and dhea?

OP
Atonewithme

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Why are you taking high doses of progesterone if you have high test and dhea?
I have very low progesterone and very high estrogen. I have cancer risk from estrogen dominance and have managed it for over the past decade with progesterone and testosterone. I’m currently taking a break from testosterone and DHEA due to good values but my tanked progesterone and very high estrogen is concerning since I just got over a bout of suspect growths. I don’t use conventional medicine to manage it with the exception of anti parasitics when things grow. I prefer to not go that route if I can keep it under control with progesterone only and occasional DHEA and/or testosterone. This is how my dr has been treating me anyway along with supplements.

I use Menaul Compounding in Albuquerque NM. I live in Albuquerque. I believe they ship elsewhere. There are many compounding pharmacies in other states that will ship. What state are you in?

OP
Atonewithme

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
I use Menaul Compounding in Albuquerque NM. I live in Albuquerque. I believe they ship elsewhere. There are many compounding pharmacies in other states that will ship. What state are you in?
I’m in WA. I’ve had other scripts from WA docs come from out of state compounders. Worth a shot. Thank you. I’d like to stick with what works but will try haidut’s for now.

Risingfire

I have very low progesterone and very high estrogen. I have cancer risk from estrogen dominance and have managed it for over the past decade with progesterone and testosterone. I’m currently taking a break from testosterone and DHEA due to good values but my tanked progesterone and very high estrogen is concerning since I just got over a bout of suspect growths. I don’t use conventional medicine to manage it with the exception of anti parasitics when things grow. I prefer to not go that route if I can keep it under control with progesterone only and occasional DHEA and/or testosterone. This is how my dr has been treating me anyway along with supplements.

I would think progesterone and DHT would be a better combo

OP
Atonewithme

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
Hmmm. More and more info. I will look into it. I placed an order but there’s always next month. ☺️

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals