Help deciphering my crazy labs

Philomath

I recently had two Idealabs bioanalysis tests done, a mineral and steroid panel. The steroid used very recent nail samples while the mineral sample nails were were about three months old. I figured I’d use the most recent nail samples for the steroid test and the older samples for the mineral test.

Here’s the steroid test: I couldn’t buy them all so I chose the Androgen package, the Estrogen package and the Corticoids package.
So DHEA-S was high while DHEA, Androstenedione, Testosterone, 11-OH Androstenedione and epitestosterone, were low. Estrogens were within normal range and Estradiol was low. He corticoids were in normal range and cortisone was even low.
So some of the androgens, specifically DHT, would have been nice to know, but it came back <LOD which I assume means it was too low to detect or there wasn’t enough sample to detect (maybe @haidut can answer that for me.
Danny Roddy posted a study saying high prolactin corresponds with high DHEA-S and causes MPB - I do have MPB but I have to get a separate prolactin test. However, I thought prolactin mirrored estrogen levels and mine are not high, and some are even low. DHEA-S is also protective against stress (and sleep deprivation...which I’m guilty of staying up way too late!).
Or it could be an adrenal gland tumor.😬

Is the low DHEA and androgens a conversion problem, or low Pregnenolone altogether?
I do think I’m under a fair amount of mental stress (cancer, gut/inflammation, work, societal etc)
And possibly chronic inflammation stress too.

As you can see from my mineral test, I’m high in Aluminum, chromium and molybdenum with a high iron to copper ratio (both in normal range on their own)
I also have high levels of antimony and arsenic -and high levels of beryllium and uranium (possibly from radioactive PET scan dye, or radiation treatment??). This nail sample is from the post surgery and radiation treatment time-frame (Sept-Oct 2022). I am high in magnesium though😁
Any thoughts on remediation/chelation besides more sleep and water high in silica?

9D426CE7-3AF4-4BC9-8067-D347E9E161A5.jpeg

ED5BF5CE-ADB0-4AAB-8109-9C619AA4217E.jpeg

2BABD640-5ADC-4AC1-B9DB-75881B5B86FD.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals