Hormone Levels Tested, High Progesterone Levels

Barry

I had my hormone levels checked with a HealthConfirm test. I am 51, male. I was taking stressnon, pregnenolone, 5 drops, daily, for about a month before the test.
My estradiol was 0.7 pg/mL, normal range 0.5 - 2.2
progesterone was 338 pg/mL, normal range 12 - 100
testosterone was 77 pg/mL, normal range 44-148
dhea was 2.0 ng/mL, normal 2 - 23
Most of the numbers were at the low end of the normal range. I was surprised by how high the progesterone number was, and was wondering if it is because of the pregnenolone supplementation. Or maybe the progesterone test is just incorrect.
Also, I take estroban, 4 drops daily (A, D, E, K2).

Last edited:

lampofred

I had my hormone levels checked with a HealthConfirm test. I am 51, male. I was taking stressnon, pregnenolone, 5 drops, daily, for about a month before the test.
My estradiol was 0.7 pg/mL, normal range 0.5 - 2.2
progesterone was 338 pg/mL, normal range 12 - 100
testosterone was 77 pg/mL, normal range 44-148
dhea was 2.0 ng/mL, normal 2 - 23
Most of the numbers were at the low end of the normal range. I was surprised by how high the progesterone number was, and was wondering if it is because of the pregnenolone supplementation. Or maybe the progesterone test is just incorrect.

I saw another thread a few months ago saying that the range for progesterone had been drastically lowered so even a normal or normal-low progesterone would actually seem to be excessively high. This was in UK though, I'm not sure where you're at.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals