HCL and Coughing (and Rosacea?)

Nicholas

Hello - three times in the past year i've eaten something and had a bout of coughing for multiple weeks following. At times i thought it was bacterial....and at other times i've thought it to be relative to some kind of digestive acid problem. I know that it's related to digestion in some way (whether with bacteria or acid issues) because the coughing comes and goes through the day - and usually always after i eat something. But then again, i also get bouts of sniffling as well. Lo and behold i've also started developing signs of rosacea that have exacerbated during this last bout of coughing (going on 2 weeks now)....and just today i read that rosacea can be related to HCL production. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I typically don't have any of these symptoms.....just after i eat a certain food every few months....and then the cough and everything slowly tapers off.

tara

In addition to other contributors, low CO2 levels and coughing can get into a mutually reinforcing spiral. Breathing exercises can sometime help - eg I've had benefit from training nasal breathing at night, and from short breath holds after any coughing. I used to have coughs that lingered for weeks after any cold. Recently it's been a few days at most.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals