H Pylori, Gerd . Sour Taste In Mouth

sunflower1

I was recently diagnosed with H Pylori. Did a month of high dose of mastic gum, 2 weeks later sent in a stool test which came back that the bacteria was on it's way out.. Horrah I'd been dealing with nausea and low appetite for over a year and it had gotten worse at the end there..

I was doing great for about 2 weeks, felt like my appetite came back a little, nausea all gone. Then 3 days ago I started to get this familiar nasty taste in my mouth that is very sour.. I will literally wake up in the morning and feel fine and then eat something , anything and end up with this nasty taste in the back of my mouth that I can not get rid of other than 3 hours after a meal.. Thing is I tend to get low blood sugar if I don't eat regularly so I'm kind of in a catch 22 situation.. Contemplating doing the triple therapy abx to see if I have H pyloi back again, but this could be a bad case of Gerd also .. I'm a little nervous of taking abx if I don't need them as I'm not very healthy and struggle just to get thru the day.. I also seem to a have a really bad cough so it's very possible I've had an infection for a long time and haven't been able to kick it due to ill health ..

I get a lot of bloating and gas and I know this is serotonin and endotoxin but not really sure how to deal with all as my digestion seems so weak. I'm currently on 3/4 grain of thiroyd .. And slowly going up ..

Xisca

Try olive leaves or oleuropein for H.Pylori!

Lollipop2

Does this treatment work well im down to my second antibiotic treatment failure
I found D-Limonene to be waaaay more effective. I also use Aspirin in milk along with lysine - works well. I almost never have any problems anymore. Search the forum for D-limonene, lots of good results. Also, H-Pylori eat cortisol, so if your cortisol is elevated, they might be protective. Try reducing cortisol and see if the problem decreases.

P

Peatness

H-Pylori eat cortisol, so if your cortisol is elevated, they might be protective.
Wow, is this really true? I've been having a strange sour taste in my mouth for the past 2 weeks I was searching the forum for advice and saw this post.

Lollipop2

Wow, is this really true? I've been having a strange sour taste in my mouth for the past 2 weeks I was searching the forum for advice and saw this post.
Yes it is. I was reading an extensive research about how to eradicate H-Pylori and in a long comment a research scientist thoroughly described this phenomenon and why it might not be a good idea to try and destroy H-Pylori. Cortisol is so destructive (as this forum definitely knows) on the valve of the upper stomach that HP proliferates to protect against cortisol. I felt I was having some symptoms of HP. So I tested it - didn’t even take something for HP - just focused on decreasing my overall cortisol levels and sure enough - all my symptoms disappeared.

P

Peatness

Yes it is. I was reading an extensive research about how to eradicate H-Pylori and in a long comment a research scientist thoroughly described this phenomenon and why it might not be a good idea to try and destroy H-Pylori. Cortisol is so destructive (as this forum definitely knows) on the valve of the upper stomach that HP proliferates to protect against cortisol. I felt I was having some symptoms of HP. So I tested it - didn’t even take something for HP - just focused on decreasing my overall cortisol levels and sure enough - all my symptoms disappeared.
This is amazing! I do have high morning cortisol, interesting stuff. Thanks

Lollipop2

This is amazing! I do have high morning cortisol, interesting stuff. Thanks
You are welcome ?? Cortisol is always raised in the morning between 5:00am and 8:00am naturally to help wake you and get you out of bed - one of its normal jobs. That is why just after waking I make my own fresh squeezed homemade orange and lemonade with maple syrup and have fresh cut apple pieces to get my cortisol dropped fast.

Lollipop2

You are welcome ?? Cortisol is always raised in the morning between 5:00am and 8:00am naturally to help wake you and get you out of bed - one of its normal jobs. That is why just after waking I make my own fresh squeezed homemade orange and lemonade with maple syrup and have fresh cut apple pieces to get my cortisol dropped fast.
@Pina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals