Having SARS-CoV-2 confers MUCH stronger immunity than vaccines, and it may last a lifetime

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yet another "conspiracy theory" turns out to be true. Namely, getting exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and developing antibodies from the resulting infection confers much stronger (and longer lasting) immunity than getting jabbed with the experimental DNA therapy shots. Considering the latter have so far killed more people in less than a year of administration than all other previously vaccines combined since the 1950s, the fact we now know those shots are also laughably ineffective compared to naturally going though the infection should be sufficient evidence for everybody who is still on the fence about the jabs to firmly decide against getting them. Btw, as the study itself states, there is a good chance that the natural immunity acquired after having SARS-CoV-2 may last a lifetime, contrary to what the fearmongering press churns out 24x7. When the totality of evidence available so far is examined, it makes the vaccines look truly genocidal in comparison to "Mother Nature". If only the courts would act...
@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe @bzmazu @Sweet Meat

"...The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19."
"...The research impresses Nussenzweig and other scientists who have reviewed a preprint of the results, posted yesterday on medRxiv. “It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” says Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute who studies the immune responses to SARS-CoV-2. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.”
"...For many infectious diseases, naturally acquired immunity is known to be more powerful than vaccine-induced immunity and it often lasts a lifetime. Other coronaviruses that cause the serious human diseases severe acute respiratory syndrome and Middle East respiratory syndrome trigger robust and persistent immune responses. At the same time, several other human coronaviruses, which usually cause little more than colds, are known to reinfect people regularly."

Mito

If only the courts would act...
Maybe they would have in this case but George Mason University backed down after NCLA filed a suit.

Rasaari

I remember back a year ago they were pushing that coof immunity doesn´t last long because Manaus (Brazil) had so many cases and people were getting "sick" again after a few months... Also because the coof has a "death rate" of 2% it would be unethical to try to get to herd immunity natural way... Its funny how most people are jabbed yet we are still going in to a new lockdown and everybody is wearing a mask. You know they are vaxxed when they are wearing a mask:D

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I remember back a year ago they were pushing that coof immunity doesn´t last long because Manaus (Brazil) had so many cases and people were getting "sick" again after a few months... Also because the coof has a "death rate" of 2% it would be unethical to try to get to herd immunity natural way... Its funny how most people are jabbed yet we are still going in to a new lockdown and everybody is wearing a mask. You know they are vaxxed when they are wearing a mask:D

The "ethics" claim has just been busted, at least when it comes to lockdowns/restrictions - those measures killed 3x more people than COVID-19 did (at least in Canada, but I suspect the picture in other countries is not any better).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe they would have in this case but George Mason University backed down after NCLA filed a suit.

Maybe that is the way to go - if enough people threaten lawsuits, the "vaccination as the only ticket" push would collapse as even the federal govt cannot stop say a million individual lawsuits filed across the country.

Mito

Maybe that is the way to go - if enough people threaten lawsuits, the "vaccination as the only ticket" push would collapse as even the federal govt cannot stop say a million individual lawsuits filed across the country.
Yes and the study you posted came out after the George Mason lawsuit was resolved so it should help strengthen any future cases if they don‘t retract the study after peer review.

Mito

NCLA Represents COVID-19 Survivors in Class-Action Lawsuit Against Mich. State U. Vaccine Mandate​

Aug 27, 2021 | COVID-19, Press Releases
Washington, DC (August 27, 2021) – Jeanna Norris is a supervisory Administrative Associate and Fiscal Officer at Michigan State University (MSU). She has naturally-acquired immunity to COVID-19 after recovering from the virus late last year. However, the university has threatened disciplinary action, even termination, if she and other employees do not comply with the school’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Ms. Norris is challenging Michigan State’s unconstitutional “COVID Directives” for the Fall 2021 semester. Today, the New Civil Liberties Alliance, a nonpartisan, nonprofit civil rights group, filed a class-action complaint and a preliminary injunction in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan on behalf of Ms. Norris and similarly situated individuals at MSU.

David PS

This 25 minute video highlights the finding from the Israeli study. Unsurprisingly, it not on Youtube but on Rumble.

View: https://rumble.com/vls2cq-ep-023-natural-immunity-stronger-than-vaccine-alone.html

It seems that the FDA/CDC judges immunity by antibodies and everyone is unsure how the antibodies will wane over time. What about B-cells. Does the jab confer any B-cell immunity? I find it strange that B-cells and even T-cells are not being discussed.

Ben.

It seems that the FDA/CDC judges immunity by antibodies and everyone is unsure how the antibodies will wane over time. What about B-cells. Does the jab confer any B-cell immunity? I find it strange that B-cells and even T-cells are not being discussed.

Thats the issue, they equal "antibodies to the spike protein" with "immunity" in the places where they require either vaxx or immunity for work or other places, altough we know its not that simple and immunity and sickness is quite complex.

Meaning one could be healthy and have very good defense against w/e apparanty plagues us but you'll still not be able to enjoy the "freedom" you used to because the way its measured is incomplete and got a low "antibody count" on your test.

Sam321

Yet another "conspiracy theory" turns out to be true. Namely, getting exposed to SARS-CoV-2 and developing antibodies from the resulting infection confers much stronger (and longer lasting) immunity than getting jabbed with the experimental DNA therapy shots. Considering the latter have so far killed more people in less than a year of administration than all other previously vaccines combined since the 1950s, the fact we now know those shots are also laughably ineffective compared to naturally going though the infection should be sufficient evidence for everybody who is still on the fence about the jabs to firmly decide against getting them. Btw, as the study itself states, there is a good chance that the natural immunity acquired after having SARS-CoV-2 may last a lifetime, contrary to what the fearmongering press churns out 24x7. When the totality of evidence available so far is examined, it makes the vaccines look truly genocidal in comparison to "Mother Nature". If only the courts would act...
@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe @bzmazu @Sweet Meat

"...The natural immune protection that develops after a SARS-CoV-2 infection offers considerably more of a shield against the Delta variant of the pandemic coronavirus than two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, according to a large Israeli study that some scientists wish came with a “Don’t try this at home” label. The newly released data show people who once had a SARS-CoV-2 infection were much less likely than never-infected, vaccinated people to get Delta, develop symptoms from it, or become hospitalized with serious COVID-19."
"...The research impresses Nussenzweig and other scientists who have reviewed a preprint of the results, posted yesterday on medRxiv. “It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” says Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute who studies the immune responses to SARS-CoV-2. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.”
"...For many infectious diseases, naturally acquired immunity is known to be more powerful than vaccine-induced immunity and it often lasts a lifetime. Other coronaviruses that cause the serious human diseases severe acute respiratory syndrome and Middle East respiratory syndrome trigger robust and persistent immune responses. At the same time, several other human coronaviruses, which usually cause little more than colds, are known to reinfect people regularly."
I can confirm.
I had covid Nov 2019.
Then again Spring 2021.

The second time felt like a flea bite and I have confirmed anti bodies many months later.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I can confirm.
I had covid Nov 2019.
Then again Spring 2021.

The second time felt like a flea bite and I have confirmed anti bodies many months later.
Fantastic!

Yucca

Fantastic!
I had Covid even before it was officially relased in my country (France), first days of february 2020.
After a serologic bloodtest, I still had high antibodies in december.
I did again a serologic test a week ago, and the antibodies did not change, still high (43 BAU/ml).
Seems I'm protected against this ***t for years...

Ben.

I had Covid even before it was officially relased in my country (France), first days of february 2020.
I did again a serologic test a week ago, and the antibodies did not change, still high (43 BAU/ml).

Damn ... did you preorder or what?

Early access should not be supported, theyll release the product unfinished without keeping their promises.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Awesome, I need to get my antibodies tested. I had it in February of this year.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This 25 minute video highlights the finding from the Israeli study. Unsurprisingly, it not on Youtube but on Rumble.

View: https://rumble.com/vls2cq-ep-023-natural-immunity-stronger-than-vaccine-alone.html

Oh, there are plenty of people talking about it...in scientific circles though. Mainstream media has been completely silent on that and heavily censors anything suggesting natural immunity may be better and that it goes way beyond antibodies. If the OP in the thread below is accurate, not only was herd immunity already achieved some time in 2020, but it probably lasts years/decades due to the T-cell memory formation after virus exposure.

@Blossom @Yucca @Ben

David PS

Oh, there are plenty of people talking about it...in scientific circles though. Mainstream media has been completely silent on that and heavily censors anything suggesting natural immunity may be better and that it goes way beyond antibodies. If the OP in the thread below is accurate, not only was herd immunity already achieved some time in 2020, but it probably lasts years/decades due to the T-cell memory formation after virus exposure.

@Blossom @Yucca @Ben

Thanks for the link it was worth re-reading. THe increased transmissibility of the Delta variant is quickly driving us towards complete herd immunity. MSM can only ignore it for so long. Coverage of impact of the Chicagoland event was not worthy of the national news.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I just found out I was exposed yesterday so I guess I’ll know soon how strong my immunity is! :)

Lollipop2

I just found out I was exposed yesterday so I guess I’ll know soon how strong my immunity is! :)
Hey following - let us know. Honestly, I am exposed to sooo many vaxxed that Covid-19 seems nothing now. I am heavily protecting myself with supplementation and feel strong. I think Peat was right not to be afraid of the vaxxed and keep metabolic rate up which strengthens immunity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals