First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

J.R.K

This
Great way of putting it. I remember one of the scientists, I think Dr. Bhakdi, speaking about the effects on the lungs, saying the first dose of vax would be like someone cutting your lung tissue, the second would be like someone taking a razor blade to the tissue to completely shred it. He wouldn't say what a third dose would be like.

I think you're correct that we'd essentially be seeing death by a thousand cuts.
Great way of putting it. I remember one of the scientists, I think Dr. Bhakdi, speaking about the effects on the lungs, saying the first dose of vax would be like someone cutting your lung tissue, the second would be like someone taking a razor blade to the tissue to completely shred it. He wouldn't say what a third dose would be like.

I think you're correct that we'd essentially be seeing death by a thousand cuts
This is turning into a real quagmire! We got people dying from the vaccine, unvaccinated being affected by the vaccine, vaccinated being shredded by the antibodies that are supposed to be their way back to normal, teenagers having myocardial infarctions or pulmonary issues.
We haven’t even passed the six month mark and yet the only people who seem to be aware or care are the people on this forum, and those marked as anti vaxxers and the conspiracy theorists.
Death by a thousand cuts, an autoimmune disease, prion diseases such as ALS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and if you don’t get that every time you are exposed to the wild version of the virus or perhaps any other Corona virus since antibodies from SARS CoV1 activated against SARS CoV2 so there may be overlap there perhaps even MERS, we just don’t know really do we. I am not wanting this to sound like a rant because it isn’t meant to be. Yet everyone that gets this vaccine seems oblivious to the dangers. As you said Nemo in five more months this might be to big to sweep under the carpet, but at what price?
I remember seeing the footage of the horrific things that happened in Auschwitz, that was a terrible dark time in humanity. But when you consider how many vaccines have been delivered I think that dark time might very well look like a picnic on a Sunday afternoon.

P

Peatness

This

I remember seeing the footage of the horrific things that happened in Auschwitz, that was a terrible dark time in humanity. But when you consider how many vaccines have been delivered I think that dark time might very well look like a picnic on a Sunday afternoon.
I feel the same. Lately, I find myself grieving for something that is yet to come. Yet, when out in public it feels like people are oblivious to it.

AdoTintor

Say five footballers keel over in the Euros then maybe it could go mainstream because it would be in the thoughts of everyone. Otherwise its just going to be here, on these increasingly foreboding threads, that we get to talk openly. Day to day chat about this is not possible without an extensive feeling out process.

Do you know what would be the best metric to track, to see in real time, if the worst case scenario is coming to pass?

revenant

Covid mortality rates are 40x higher in Israel since mass vaxxing started and it's all because of the soaring mortality rate in the vaxxed. For people under age 65, the Covid death rate is 260x times higher among the vaxxed.
Covid cases and deaths are almost zero in Israel now and started going down soon after the vaccinations... think of what you want about the vaccine but I think the guy in the video is misrepresenting the data.

Nemo

Covid cases and deaths are almost zero in Israel now and started going down soon after the vaccinations... think of what you want about the vaccine but I think the guy in the video is misrepresenting the data.

No, the guy in the video quoted the data correctly. That data came from the Israeli Ministry of Health.

We're seeing exactly the same thing in the UK and India and every other country with a mass vax program and nothing like it in neighboring countries with no vax program.

Covid cases will be seasonal for the rest of time. When Covid returns to Israel and elsewhere in flu season, it will be less and less dangerous to people who are unvaxxed. For example, the latest variant in the UK now causes mainly a runny nose. It's no danger to anyone except the vaxxed, who got ADE triggered by it. That's why 73% of UK Covid deaths from the start of mass vaxxing to June 7 were deaths of the vaxxed.

The wild virus won't kill the vaxxed. Their absurdly-altered immune systems will by attacking their own spike-protein-covered cells in an overreaction to exposure to the wild virus. And the vax spike proteins will also kill them by acting as prions. And the vax-caused blood clots and chronic inflammation will kill them directly and via pathways like cancer.

And all of this information on the consequences of the vax has been available since at least June 2020 but the governments and media and Big Pharma lied to everyone and most people don't do their own homework.

J.R.K

Say five footballers keel over in the Euros then maybe it could go mainstream because it would be in the thoughts of everyone. Otherwise its just going to be here, on these increasingly foreboding threads, that we get to talk openly. Day to day chat about this is not possible without an extensive feeling out process.

Do you know what would be the best metric to track, to see in real time, if the worst case scenario is coming to pass?
I think perhaps there are some ,”test tube situations”, in play already. The cruise ship with all vaccinated people onboard and two passengers tested positive for COVID (if that is accurate). As well the mentioned scenario in Israel with Israel being the experimental side and Palestine serving as the control side.
I suppose one must also take into account the differences in seasons in different parts of the world which of course translates to cold and flu season or shorter days and less sunlight and heat. I would surmise we might glean some data from these areas in the next few months as to what may lie ahead.

AdoTintor

As well the mentioned scenario in Israel with Israel being the experimental side and Palestine serving as the control side.
yes that is a natural experiment where the seasonality is taken out of the equation and the poorer people are in the control group. One assumes the statistic being used was not all cause mortality as that wouldn't work right now. Maybe long term the Palestinians will be able to move back in. Maybe in general the unvaxed 3rd-world will be able to come and choose a nice house with a pool from a developed nation. Its the ultimate selfless sacrifice of the woke.

revenant

No, the guy in the video quoted the data correctly. That data came from the Israeli Ministry of Health.

Yeah, but his chart ended at the top.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 21

Nemo

Yeah, but his chart ended at the top.

Yes, but you don't seem to understand that wild Covid is endemic and will ebb and flow.

It's fading out after the peak but will return down the road, year after weary year.

When it returns, it will likely get weaker every year, which means non-vaxxers will likely barely notice it. But vaxxers will have the same ADE reaction every time they encounter it because they've allowed Big Pharma to turn them into spike protein factories.

This is why you don't get the vax, and this is why, longer-term, you DON'T EVER TRUST BIG PHARMA.

J.R.K

Yes, but you don't seem to understand that wild Covid is endemic and will ebb and flow.

It's fading out after the peak but will return down the road, year after weary year.

When it returns, it will likely get weaker every year, which means non-vaxxers will likely barely notice it. But vaxxers will have the same ADE reaction every time they encounter it because they've allowed Big Pharma to turn them into spike protein factories.

This is why you don't get the vax, and this is why, longer-term, you DON'T EVER TRUST BIG PHARMA.
+1

Nemo

Nice, fast, straightforward account of what we learned from this postmortem study. Helps us understand what ADE is.

"As a result of being exposed to his asymptomatic roommate, a rapid fatal autoimmune response was triggered throughout his body."

Think about this. His roommate was asymptomatic, so he had only a very mild infection and yet it killed this vaxxed man in hours.

A friend said to me, "Well, but he was 86. He probably had a weak immune system."

Yes, he probably did. If he'd had a strong immune system, the autoimmune reaction would have killed him even faster.

We need an ADE thread. Now we're tracking ADE in Vermont.

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1405041091808800770

Last edited:

J.R.K

Nice, fast, straightforward account of what we learned from this postmortem study. Helps us understand what ADE is.

"As a result of being exposed to his asymptomatic roommate, a rapid fatal autoimmune response was triggered throughout his body."

Think about this. His roommate was asymptomatic, so he had only a very mild infection and yet it killed this vaxxed man in hours.

A friend said to me, "Well, but he was 86. He probably had a weak immune system."

Yes, he probably did. If he'd had a strong immune system, the autoimmune reaction would have killed him even faster.

We need an ADE thread. Now we're tracking ADE in Vermont.

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1405041091808800770

Well Nemo, the one statement made in that clip was right on the money,”trust the science”. This is why I follow the forum, trust is not given lightly and easily nor should it be, trust is something that is hard to earn and so very fragile so handle it like sugar glass. The adage ,”being led down the garden path” comes to mind for those who trust so blindly.

Mito

This is Albania curve. Albania is only about 12% vaccinated.
B676CA06-CB74-44A4-A0AE-F7374C854358.jpeg

J.R.K

This is Albania curve. Albania is only about 12% vaccinated.
I wonder if there were a way to overlap this data with previous years flu season data. At first glance this seems atypical of a regular flu season curve rate, starting in November peaking in March and ebbing off. We are in June now so one would expect cases to drop.

Mito

Bulgaria is only 10% vaccinated.
E89F4403-9828-48E6-9794-2110A8D3798B.jpeg

8342BDEC-CDF5-4704-857B-70C021FE9CB0.jpeg

Nemo

I posted earlier today that one of the Daszak/Baric crowd working at the Wuhan lab was doing "cancer research" there. (Name was something like Forchon?)

Now it looks like that cancer research was turned into a bioweapon to induce the autoimmune effects of the shots.

I believe another person here at the forums has linked to this thread, but worth another look in the light of this new info.

View: https://twitter.com/Parsifaler/status/1405399085331456000

J.R.K

I posted earlier today that one of the Daszak/Baric crowd working at the Wuhan lab was doing "cancer research" there. (Name was something like Forchon?)

Now it looks like that cancer research was turned into a bioweapon to induce the autoimmune effects of the shots.

I believe another person here at the forums has linked to this thread, but worth another look in the light of this new info.

It looks like the vaccine passports they were talking about are shaping up to be the equivalent of the last meal for the condemned!
Although this is seriously scary stuff, one has to strictly from a logical, tactical and scientific viewpoint admire the genius behind this designed weapon of mass destruction. This is in no way an endorsement for the entire experiment which we are all knowingly or unknowingly in. But the mechanisms of neutralizing the enemy as it were are mind boggling.
Dr Tenpenny said she had identified twenty mechanisms, but it appears that they have something for everyone in this package.

This is your post from earlier:

"Jaclyn says more in that thread. She says:

'QTNSPRRAR [the cobra toxin insert] was a t-cell activator which had to be potent because it was studied as being part of research for t-cell cytotoxicity against cancer cells.'

So the cobra toxin insert came from research to create a vax against cancer (or a cancer bioweapon).

In the comments, Jim Haslam says, 'Ron Fouchier was in Wuhan doing cancer research.'"

J.R.K

This is your post from earlier:

"Jaclyn says more in that thread. She says:

'QTNSPRRAR [the cobra toxin insert] was a t-cell activator which had to be potent because it was studied as being part of research for t-cell cytotoxicity against cancer cells.'

So the cobra toxin insert came from research to create a vax against cancer (or a cancer bioweapon).

In the comments, Jim Haslam says, 'Ron Fouchier was in Wuhan doing cancer research.'"
Do you think they added this to the vaccine as well?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals