First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

md_a

Highlights​

• We report on a patient with a single dose of vaccine against SARS-CoV-2.
  • He developed relevant serum titer levels but died 4 weeks later.

• By postmortem molecular mapping, we found viral RNA in nearly all organs examined.

• However, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19.

• Immunogenicity might be elicited, while sterile immunity was not established.

Abstract​

A previously symptomless 86-year-old man received the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. He died 4 weeks later from acute renal and respiratory failure. Although he did not present with any COVID-19-specific symptoms, he tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 before he died. Spike protein (S1) antigen-binding showed significant levels for immunoglobulin (Ig) G, while nucleocapsid IgG/IgM was not elicited. Acute bronchopneumonia and tubular failure were assigned as the cause of death at autopsy; however, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19. Postmortem molecular mapping by real-time polymerase chain reaction revealed relevant SARS-CoV-2 cycle threshold values in all organs examined (oropharynx, olfactory mucosa, trachea, lungs, heart, kidney and cerebrum) except for the liver and olfactory bulb. These results might suggest that the first vaccination induces immunogenicity but not sterile immunity.

Elie

Forum Supporter

Highlights​

• By postmortem molecular mapping, we found viral RNA in nearly all organs examined.

• However, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19.

Abstract​

A previously symptomless 86-year-old man received the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. He died 4 weeks later from acute renal and respiratory failure. Although he did not present with any COVID-19-specific symptoms, he tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 before he died. Spike protein (S1) antigen-binding showed significant levels for immunoglobulin (Ig) G, while nucleocapsid IgG/IgM was not elicited. Acute bronchopneumonia and tubular failure were assigned as the cause of death at autopsy; however, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19. Postmortem molecular mapping by real-time polymerase chain reaction revealed relevant SARS-CoV-2 cycle threshold values in all organs examined (oropharynx, olfactory mucosa, trachea, lungs, heart, kidney and cerebrum) except for the liver and olfactory bulb. These results might suggest that the first vaccination induces immunogenicity but not sterile immunity.

• we found viral RNA in nearly all organs examined. - meaning from the vaccine?

• However, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19. - the virus was never purified
Immunogenicity might be elicited, while sterile immunity was not established. - what is the difference?

LucyL

• we found viral RNA in nearly all organs examined. - meaning from the vaccine?

• However, we did not observe any characteristic morphological features of COVID-19. - the virus was never purified
Immunogenicity might be elicited, while sterile immunity was not established. - what is the difference?

From biologist Jonathan J. Couey (JConabike)

"First, the biological difference between sterilizing and nonsterilizing immunity in relation to the development of dangerous “escape variants” of viruses should be understood by everyone. Sterilizing immunity—whether through vaccine or recovery from natural infection—creates an immune memory strong enough to prevent a virus from infecting previously infected individuals or others, as the virus no longer replicates sufficiently to be contagious. Non-sterilizing immunizations, on the other hand, reduce or prevent symptoms of disease, but they do not prevent viral infection. This difference under certain circumstances can result in unwanted evolutionary pressure on the virus and ample opportunity to strengthen, in effect creating (selecting for) viral virulence—stronger variants—and severe disease2-4."

LucyL

1623179026553.png

1623179073959.png

J.R.K

Highlights​

Abstract​

I have to wonder if perhaps the antibodies to the spike protein also played a role in this ones demise perhaps inhibiting the cytokine storm but attacking the various organs listed.

Nemo

Saw that study and was disturbed that they seemed to present it as a success story. Antigens! Meanwhile, the guy dies. There are tons of people pointing out he had severe Covid symptoms, he had a high viral load everywhere and likely ADE.

Good job yet again, Lucy, of finding a succinct way to explain all this.

He tested negative at 18 days after his vax. By day 25 he's got a high viral load and is dead.

It did indeed rip right through him.

I posted a study somewhere here about a month ago of exactly how the ADE would be triggered at the cellular level. I believe we've just seen our first actual case.

Last edited:

J.R.K

Saw that study and was disturbed that they seemed to present it as a success story. Antigens! Meanwhile, the guy dies. There are tons of people pointing out he had severe Covid symptoms, he had a high viral load everywhere and likely ADE.

Good job yet again, Lucy, of finding a succinct way to explain all this.

He tested negative at 18 days after his vax. By day 25 he's got a high viral load and is dead.

It did indeed rip right through him.

I posted a study somewhere here about a month ago of exactly how the ADE would be triggered at the cellular level. I believe we've just seen our first actual case.
I suppose it would be wishful thinking if this is an isolated incident. Somehow I doubt it is but I try to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Nemo

Here's that young nurse study that was the first evidence we'd actually see ADE:

Here's Jaclyn Hord's take on this study:

"This shows free S1 circulates in the plasma and gives it access to cause an immune response in platelets. See thread. Another example of withholding information about how these vaccines work."

The antibody-mediated platelet activation is what causes Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia.

This is where your platelet count gets low because your platelets are clotting all the time. With platelet counts crashing, you can get dangerous internal bleeding.

Last edited:

Nemo

And yet there is this

That is the most dishonest report I have ever seen on Covid, and that's saying something.

They haven't looked for it in the human vax trials. They barely did any human vax trials and they cut them off fast, before trial subjects were even making antigens sufficient enough to report.

There is no way to avoid ADE in humans with this type of vax unless the vax fails to cause patients to produce antigens. We know from the young nurse study and the postmortem study above that people are producing antigens in response to the vax. There's no doubt about it now.

And the vaxxes just came out in January. Lots of people just got them in March and April. It takes time to make antigens and then you have to be exposed to the virus in the wild to trigger ADE. Nobody expected that until next flu season and the next surge in wild Covid. The poor postmortem guy just happened to run into Covid in his hospital roommate and they made sure in the report on the postmortem not to mention ADE.

The death surges we've seen post-vax in places like India were probably all due to ADE but in this report they're pretending they're not even seeing severe Covid in vaxxed people. We now know that vaxxed people continue to get Covid, including severe Covid, at the same rate as unvaxxed people.

Nemo

I suppose it would be wishful thinking if this is an isolated incident. Somehow I doubt it is but I try to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

We would expect this to be possible in anyone producing antigens in response to the Bat Plague vax when they encounter the virus in the wild.

This poor postmortem guy ran into it in the wild because his hospital roommate had it. On the other hand, we haven't heard about all his nurses dying, and they are likely vaxxed. But they are younger and healthier than postmortem guy.

The way Dolores Cahill put it was the elderly (like this man) would likely have a life expectancy of 2-3 years post-vax. They have higher odds of dying on a first or second encounter.

She expected younger people to survive their first encounters but still have autoimmune attacks that would ultimately shorten their life expectancy.

J.R.K

That is the most dishonest report I have ever seen on Covid, and that's saying something.

They haven't looked for it in the human vax trials. They barely did any human vax trials and they cut them off fast, before trial subjects were even making antigens sufficient enough to report.

There is no way to avoid ADE in humans with this type of vax unless the vax fails to cause patients to produce antigens. We know from the young nurse study and the postmortem study above that people are producing antigens in response to the vax. There's no doubt about it now.

And the vaxxes just came out in January. Lots of people just got them in March and April. It takes time to make antigens and then you have to be exposed to the virus in the wild to trigger ADE. Nobody expected that until next flu season and the next surge in wild Covid. The poor postmortem guy just happened to run into Covid in his hospital roommate and they made sure in the report on the postmortem not to mention ADE.

The death surges we've seen post-vax in places like India were probably all due to ADE but in this report they're pretending they're not even seeing severe Covid in vaxxed people. We now know that vaxxed people continue to get Covid, including severe Covid, at the same rate as unvaxxed people.
I love the way they are giving the all clear and nothing to worry about in a report written on March 16th. I am no doctor or medical researcher but even I know that the only way to know if something is truly safe is to let time be the judge.
Like Dr Fleming said,” we are all in this experiment, some are in the experimental group and some are in the control group”. I know which group I want to stay in if that is indeed a possibility.

Nemo

I love the way they are giving the all clear and nothing to worry about in a report written on March 16th. I am no doctor or medical researcher but even I know that the only way to know if something is truly safe is to let time be the judge.
Like Dr Fleming said,” we are all in this experiment, some are in the experimental group and some are in the control group”. I know which group I want to stay in if that is indeed a possibility.

Meanwhile, postmortem guy had already died of ADE on February 3 and, like all the other ADE cases who died around then, they failed to count him as an ADE case.

He's just another old guy dying.

J.R.K

Meanwhile, postmortem guy had already died of ADE on February 3 and, like all the other ADE cases who died around then, they failed to count him as an ADE case.

He's just another old guy dying.
Do you think that anyone is keeping track of these vaccinated and then contact with the virus mortalities? There does not seem to be any concern to halt and reevaluate the safety of this treatment course. A colleague of mine’s daughter had a friend that got one of the vaccines and two days later this twenty one year old young woman was dead full of blood clots. This tore the heart out of me. Yet his fellow government workers are pushing hard to get the vaccine because,”it is completely safe”. I am not a big conspiracy theorist but I always hear their views on all sides and I make my own conclusions.
I fear there is much more of this to come!

Nemo

Geneticist Alexandra Herion-Caude explains how ADE works (your vax-created antigens, activated by exposure to Covid in the wild, destroy your own cells because your cells have spike proteins on them).

View: https://twitter.com/heidegger79/status/1401531197260500999

You can't have ADE without spike proteins on your cells. What removes spike proteins from your cells again?

Lizb

Geneticist Alexandra Herion-Caude explains how ADE works (your vax-created antigens, activated by exposure to Covid in the wild, destroy your own cells because your cells have spike proteins on them).

You can't have ADE without spike proteins on your cells. What removes spike proteins from your cells again?

Thank you Nemo for posting this. Something I can pass on.

Gone Peating

It seems likely we all have spike proteins circulating in our bodies now due to shedding. What can we take to eliminate this stuff? Would methylene blue work?

Nemo

It seems likely we all have spike proteins circulating in our bodies now due to shedding. What can we take to eliminate this stuff? Would methylene blue work?

The little amount most people may pick up, they may be able to take care of with their own immune systems if they're healthy. All Peaty stuff should shine. Haidut has pointed to a Selye study that suggests it's not the time to skimp on progesterone.

At least the mass vaxxing and nanoparticle issue looks almost over.

If you're living/sleeping with a vaxxed person (especially if you're a woman living with a vaxxed man, because of the bodily fluids issue) or you're a health care worker working closely with vaxxed people or Covid patients all day, I might do something like a once a month little dab of ivermectin for 2 days or once a month 12 mg pills, 1 a day for 2 days. If you're more vulnerable yourself and your exposure is heavy, maybe even a 200 mg HCQ pill on Sundays.

Or you could do it now and then when you have symptoms building up, like suddenly lots of headaches. Or definitely if you have actual Covid symptoms or actually test positive.

The Ivermectin protocol (small dosage for two days) was used by Mexico very successfully. The HCQ Sunday protocol is standard where malaria is endemic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals