First case of postmortem study in a patient vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2

Missenger

It reminds me of when they said the BLM riots were okay, because they were for public health or something, when really they just likely wanted to spread the virus.
I'm pretty sure that was because of the media owners getting a hard-on in having a hand in turning the western world into South Africa while collecting insurance payments on looted chain stores.

Nemo

I'm pretty sure that was because of the media owners getting a hard-on in having a hand in turning the western world into South Africa while collecting insurance payments on looted chain stores.

This will make me laugh tomorrow.

J.R.K

"The vaccine altered the production of inflammatory cytokines by innate immune cells following stimulation with both specific (SARS-CoV-2) and non-specific (viral, fungal and bacterial) stimuli.
"Following vaccination, innate immune cells had a reduced response to toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4), TLR7 and TLR8 – all ligands that play an important role in the immune response to viral infection."

"Vaccination also decreased production of the pro-inflammatory cytokines tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-1β following stimulation with either the standard SARS-CoV-2 strain or different Toll-like receptor ligands."

And there were more ways they affect the immune system. For example, I saw a study that showed the vax interferes with immune cells' signalling pathways in a way similar to the Black Plague. It essentially prevents dying cells from warning others to get their immune response ready.
If memory serves the Black Plague was mentioned in on of Danny and Georgy’s shows having a direct connection to endotoxin. I was not aware that the innate immune system was so widely affected by this vaccine, this would potentially leave the vaccinated open to all types of infectious diseases not just the SARS CoV 2 virus.
This is something that I am pretty sure no one amongst the general global population is aware of.
Is there any indication as to whether this scenario of immune system vulnerability will subside with time and the innate immune system will recover on any level ie 100%? 50%? I am hoping the answer is yes, otherwise there would not be a need to push for a third injection other than fear mongering and greed.

Nemo

If memory serves the Black Plague was mentioned in on of Danny and Georgy’s shows having a direct connection to endotoxin. I was not aware that the innate immune system was so widely affected by this vaccine, this would potentially leave the vaccinated open to all types of infectious diseases not just the SARS CoV 2 virus.

Exactly! On both counts!

Thank you for expressing that so clearly.

This is something that I am pretty sure no one amongst the general global population is aware of.
Is there any indication as to whether this scenario of immune system vulnerability will subside with time and the innate immune system will recover on any level ie 100%? 50%? I am hoping the answer is yes, otherwise there would not be a need to push for a third injection other than fear mongering and greed.

So when the shots were first released, there was reason to hope no spike proteins would actually be produced, or only a trivial number of them.

Then when we had confirmation that spike proteins were being produced within a shockingly short time after injection (I saw 15 minutes in one study), there was still hope that no antigens would be produced and that the "reprogramming" of the immune system wouldn't work.

Now that hope is crushed with the first postmortem study and that study on the reprogramming.

There were still hopes that the RNA would fade quickly from everyone's bodies. But the Chicago Tribune reports that blood collected from vaxxers shows no diminution of antigens (or only a trivial decline from month to month). We're still waiting for a release of hard data, but it looks like the cavalry is not going to come.

I had hopes that the vaxxing would be stopped by a political change. I no longer have that hope even if the political change comes.

We are really on our own, to rescue ourselves, with our own governments our enemies.

J.R.K

Exactly! On both counts!

Thank you for expressing that so clearly.

So when the shots were first released, there was reason to hope no spike proteins would actually be produced, or only a trivial number of them.

Then when we had confirmation that spike proteins were being produced within a shockingly short time after injection (I saw 15 minutes in one study), there was still hope that no antigens would be produced and that the "reprogramming" of the immune system wouldn't work.

Now that hope is crushed with the first postmortem study and that study on the reprogramming.

There were still hopes that the RNA would fade quickly from everyone's bodies. But the Chicago Tribune reports that blood collected from vaxxers shows no diminution of antigens (or only a trivial decline from month to month). We're still waiting for a release of hard data, but it looks like the cavalry is not going to come.

I had hopes that the vaxxing would be stopped by a political change. I no longer have that hope even if the political change comes.

We are really on our own, to rescue ourselves, with our own governments our enemies.
I suppose the bright spot in your last statement is WE are really on our own. The fact that this forum exists and the amount of knowledge that exists within plus the knowledge Dr Peat has gives us an advantage that most others do not.
But as for the endotoxin my understanding is that is caused by TLR 4 activation or endotoxin activates it. At this point I am now unsure if the spike protein creates endotoxin or is endotoxin.
Another question rises in the exposure to the wild version of SARS CoV2 that being will the ADE only occur when exposed to the original version of the gain of function virus. Or given that antibodies from SARS CoV 1 are active against SARS CoV 2 and there is 20 to 30% differences between the two viruses, one could presume there is a commonality between other Corona viruses. Will these antibodies react to other Corona viruses in the same enhanced fashion in a vaccinated person.
Once the TLR receptors are in the game I think this is where the autoimmune issues, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s neural encephalitis and whatever other disorders will begin, providing that the person is able to withstand the initial antibody dependant enhancement.
I would have to ask if the M2 macrophages are wiped out from the spike protein in these ADE episodes thus the cytokine storm if it arrives will not be able to be shut down? Or does the vaccine prevent the cytokine storm and there is just an uncontrollable enhanced viral infection with no opposition from the immune system of the exposed person?

Nemo

Another question rises in the exposure to the wild version of SARS CoV2 that being will the ADE only occur when exposed to the original version of the gain of function virus. Or given that antibodies from SARS CoV 1 are active against SARS CoV 2 and there is 20 to 30% differences between the two viruses, one could presume there is a commonality between other Corona viruses. Will these antibodies react to other Corona viruses in the same enhanced fashion in a vaccinated person.

That's what Dolores Cahill has been saying, that she's afraid vaxxed people will have ADE in response to coronaviruses in general.

Once the TLR receptors are in the game I think this is where the autoimmune issues, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s neural encephalitis and whatever other disorders will begin, providing that the person is able to withstand the initial antibody dependant enhancement.
I would have to ask if the M2 macrophages are wiped out from the spike protein in these ADE episodes thus the cytokine storm if it arrives will not be able to be shut down? Or does the vaccine prevent the cytokine storm and there is just an uncontrollable enhanced viral infection with no opposition from the immune system of the exposed person?

I have studies on this but they are slow going to read because I have to look up so many terms. Will have to get back to you, JRK.

Nemo

Fleming has now posted his recommendations on how to deal with protecting yourself from the vax, if you've been vaxxed.

He talks about how to best protect your native human DNA, how to remove spike protein and block reuptake of spike protein, and how to minimize damage from the prion-like domains on the spike protein. This is the Cadillac method, if you can find a doctor to work with. If you can't get a doctor to work with you, you can get medication and a doctor here:

You will see that many of his recommendations are things we've been talking about here. Note that niacinamide is part of his protocol.

The vax protection protocol is on p. 7 here:

The first pages of the document are about how to protect yourself from wild Covid.

Here are the steps for protecting yourself from the vax if you got it.

Step 1: Stop the Reverse Transcriptase (RT) – Block the Nuclear Protein Complex (NPC)

(A) Ivermectin 0.2-0.4 mg/kg body weight by mouth (PO) every two weeks.

Step 2: Remove Spike Protein in circulation that could cause ITR or prion-like initiated
amyloid or equivalent plaquing.

(A) Casirivimab 1200 mg & Imdevimab 1200 mg provided intravenously
together as a single infusion over a minimum of 60-minutes.

Step 3A: Reduce further uptake of Spike protein by cells throughout the body including
transmission across the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB).

(A) Primaquine 200 mg orally given once – Targets ACE2 receptor.

(B) Clindamycin 150 mg orally every 6-hours for 7-days – Targets
transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2) receptor. (Note from Nemo: I believe there is an
over-the-counter drug that works for this. Will try to find my notes on it.)

(C) Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg orally twice a week – Targets ACE2 receptor.

Step 3B: Reduce further translation of mRNA to spike protein.

(A) The Primaquine from 3A also inhibits viral protein translation (production of
spike protein from mRNA).

(B) The Clindamycin from 3A also inhibits viral protein translation; reduces ITR
by reducing tissue necrosis factor – alpha (TNF-α) and interleukin-1 beta (IL1β).

(C) The Hydroxychloroquine from 3A enhances zinc entry through the zinc
ionophore; enhances the production of type 1 interferons, interferes with
ribosomal translation of the spike protein, reduces interleukin-6 (IL-6) levels;
increases cellular pH thereby decreasing viral antigen (mRNA or spike
protein) major histocompatability complex (MHC) presentation of the spike
protein to Β-cells reducing antibody formation and ITR.

(D) Zinc 10 mg orally (po) daily. While this may also interfere with the ACE2
receptor, it also interferes with RNA dependent RNA polymerase (RdRP).

(E) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 2000 mg orally (po) daily to reduce ITR.

(F) 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 1500 IU orally (po) daily to
reduce ITR.

Step 4: Address potential amyloid production and neurologic sequlae resulting from
prion-like domains on spike protein.

(A) Treat ApoE through dietary and lifestyle factors; HMG CoA-reductase
inhibitors or Probucol [An ATP-binding transporter A1 (ABCA1)].
(B) Niacin (Vitamin B3) 15 mg twice daily.

J.R.K

That's what Dolores Cahill has been saying, that she's afraid vaxxed people will have ADE in response to coronaviruses in general.

I have studies on this but they are slow going to read because I have to look up so many terms. Will have to get back to you, JRK.
Thank you @Nemo! Time will tell as you said,”Delores Cahill is afraid is going to happen” but this is the thing no one really knows how this is going to go. In a world where we care about the way products affect the people who consume or use them, we would test them for a long time before even thinking about putting them into a human being, let alone a pregnant one.

J.R.K

Fleming has now posted his recommendations on how to deal with protecting yourself from the vax, if you've been vaxxed.

He talks about how to best protect your native human DNA, how to remove spike protein and block reuptake of spike protein, and how to minimize damage from the prion-like domains on the spike protein. This is the Cadillac method, if you can find a doctor to work with. If you can't get a doctor to work with you, you can get medication and a doctor here:

You will see that many of his recommendations are things we've been talking about here. Note that niacinamide is part of his protocol.

The vax protection protocol is on p. 7 here:

The first pages of the document are about how to protect yourself from wild Covid.

Here are the steps for protecting yourself from the vax if you got it.

Step 1: Stop the Reverse Transcriptase (RT) – Block the Nuclear Protein Complex (NPC)

(A) Ivermectin 0.2-0.4 mg/kg body weight by mouth (PO) every two weeks.

Step 2: Remove Spike Protein in circulation that could cause ITR or prion-like initiated
amyloid or equivalent plaquing.

(A) Casirivimab 1200 mg & Imdevimab 1200 mg provided intravenously
together as a single infusion over a minimum of 60-minutes.

Step 3A: Reduce further uptake of Spike protein by cells throughout the body including
transmission across the Blood Brain Barrier (BBB).

(A) Primaquine 200 mg orally given once – Targets ACE2 receptor.

(B) Clindamycin 150 mg orally every 6-hours for 7-days – Targets
transmembrane protease serine 2 (TMPRSS2) receptor. (Note from Nemo: I believe there is an
over-the-counter drug that works for this. Will try to find my notes on it.)

(C) Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg orally twice a week – Targets ACE2 receptor.

Step 3B: Reduce further translation of mRNA to spike protein.

(A) The Primaquine from 3A also inhibits viral protein translation (production of
spike protein from mRNA).

(B) The Clindamycin from 3A also inhibits viral protein translation; reduces ITR
by reducing tissue necrosis factor – alpha (TNF-α) and interleukin-1 beta (IL1β).

(C) The Hydroxychloroquine from 3A enhances zinc entry through the zinc
ionophore; enhances the production of type 1 interferons, interferes with
ribosomal translation of the spike protein, reduces interleukin-6 (IL-6) levels;
increases cellular pH thereby decreasing viral antigen (mRNA or spike
protein) major histocompatability complex (MHC) presentation of the spike
protein to Β-cells reducing antibody formation and ITR.

(D) Zinc 10 mg orally (po) daily. While this may also interfere with the ACE2
receptor, it also interferes with RNA dependent RNA polymerase (RdRP).

(E) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 2000 mg orally (po) daily to reduce ITR.

(F) 1,25-dihydroxycholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) 1500 IU orally (po) daily to
reduce ITR.

Step 4: Address potential amyloid production and neurologic sequlae resulting from
prion-like domains on spike protein.

(A) Treat ApoE through dietary and lifestyle factors; HMG CoA-reductase
inhibitors or Probucol [An ATP-binding transporter A1 (ABCA1)].
(B) Niacin (Vitamin B3) 15 mg twice daily.
Thank you for transcribing this @Nemo! I hope we won’t be needing it but chance favours the prepared mind!!!

Nemo

It seems likely we all have spike proteins circulating in our bodies now due to shedding. What can we take to eliminate this stuff? Would methylene blue work?

Methylene blue will work to keep you from bad Covid symptoms while your immune system clears the virus.

But I think if you're in a situation where you're constantly picking up spike proteins from vaxxed people, I would do ivermectin or HCQ.
You could do full prophylaxis weekly or just do a once a month or quarterly cleaning. I would pay attention to any symptoms you're getting and base your protocol on that. More people who are in constant contact with vaxxed people are telling me about flu-like symptoms, headaches, bad nosebleeds, brain fog and more. I would take those symptoms seriously.

The spike protein can't reproduce on its own. It needs the virus or vax RNA. You just have to worry about it binding to cells and causing inflammation, even blood clotting and worse effects if you pick up enough and your immune system isn't clearing it out.

Still looking for that study on which receptor fenbendazole stops the spike protein from binding to. It's not ACE2. I think duckduckgo is now censoring studies because I can't find a number of them that I saw as recently as two weeks ago.

P

Peatness

J.R.K

Methylene blue will work to keep you from bad Covid symptoms while your immune system clears the virus.
But I think if you're in a situation where you're constantly picking up spike proteins from vaxxed people, I would do ivermectin or HCQ.
You could do full prophylaxis weekly or just do a once a month or quarterly cleaning. I would pay attention to any symptoms you're getting and base your protocol on that. More people who are in constant contact with vaxxed people are telling me about flu-like symptoms, headaches, bad nosebleeds, brain fog and more. I would take those symptoms seriously.

The spike protein can't reproduce on its own. It needs the virus or vax RNA. You just have to worry about it binding to cells and causing inflammation, even blood clotting and worse effects if you pick up enough and your immune system isn't clearing it out.

Still looking for that study on which receptor fenbendazole stops the spike protein from binding to. It's not ACE2. I think duckduckgo is now censoring studies because I can't find a number of them that I saw as recently as two weeks ago
That is some great news that the spike protein cannot replicate on its own, curious if you are not in the United States and cannot get a prescription from your Doctor would the Ivermectin in a tube for horses be okay to use via the oral route, providing you weigh or measure out prior to ingestion?

Nemo

That is some great news that the spike protein cannot replicate on its own, curious if you are not in the United States and cannot get a prescription from your Doctor would the Ivermectin in a tube for horses be okay to use via the oral route, providing you weigh or measure out prior to ingestion?

There are millions of people using it, JRK. I've used it. I used it in my niece and my mother.

If someone is going to be using ivermectin weekly for a prolonged time, I'd get the pills from India.

J.R.K

There are millions of people using it, JRK. I've used it. I used it in my niece and my mother.

If someone is going to be using ivermectin weekly for a prolonged time, I'd get the pills from India.
Excellent Nemo do the pills from India require a prescription?

Nemo

There is a clip of a British news talking head reading this data and she can't take it in. She keeps saying something must be wrong.

You can see more cognitive dissonance at the bottom of the tweet. The cognitive dissonance on twitter in response to this data is through the roof.

The Dr. Mengeles are about to find their ability to lie is gone.

A higher death rate from Covid among the vaxxed = ADE.

View: https://twitter.com/arkmedic/status/1403610416060669953

People who got this vax should know there are treatments to help protect you from vax injuries. You do not have to suffer because they lied to you to get you to do this.

Here is Fleming's protocol to protect your natural DNA, remove the dangerous spike proteins, and protect you from the prion-like domains on the vax-caused spike proteins. Protection from the vax starts on p. 7.

If you can't find a doctor to work with you, at least start with the ivermectin and then do the hydroxychloroquine weekly. That will offer significant protection. Do the vitamins and minerals in the last part. Better treatment will be available everywhere soon. You should do the ivermectin and start the HCQ asap but even if you got the vax months ago, just start.

And insist on proper testing and treatment for possible vax-caused injuries, like blood clots. Don't let them send you home in pain to suffer serious injuries.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals