Hard Flaccid/ “shrinkage”

wpconway25

Does anyone have any theories for what could cause non-injury induced hard flaccid or “shrinkage”? For me it was induced by finasteride and my thought is stress response or Cortisol related, but my hormones are all over the place and am curious what imbalances could be causing it. Thanks.

Oleg

Does anyone have any theories for what could cause non-injury induced hard flaccid or “shrinkage”? For me it was induced by finasteride and my thought is stress response or Cortisol related, but my hormones are all over the place and am curious what imbalances could be causing it. Thanks.
I take about 10 mg of DHT everyday and everything stays nice and full. Give it a try. Put it on a teaspoon of coconut oil for better absorption. I've read that using DHT topically has more androgenic effect, but I haven't tried it yet.

OP
W

wpconway25

I take about 10 mg of DHT everyday and everything stays nice and full. Give it a try. Put it on a teaspoon of coconut oil for better absorption. I've read that using DHT topically has more androgenic effect, but I haven't tried it yet.
did you have pfs? I am on trt currently do you think dht is necessary?

Oleg

did you have pfs? I am on trt currently do you think dht is necessary?
Never been on finasteride and DHT is the only hormonal thing that I currently use. If you are on TRT, thats a whole different thing and usually people do experience some shrinkage while on it. I wouldn't through in DHT into this mix if I were you, at least be very careful and watch how your body responds if you do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals