Torus Palatinus - need input on how to treat naturally

Summer

I recently learned not everyone has this raised area on their hard palate. I've been trying to mew and I'm afraid this raised area will hinder the process.

Some people are of the opinion that tooth grinding could be a cause of torus palatinus. This wouldn't shock me one bit given that I have been grinding my teeth in my sleep for many years due to bad posture.

There aren't too many suggestions regarding torus palatinus treatment outside of surgery, which I don't want since mine is relatively mild, so I thought about what I believe to be a potentially similar condition - bone spurs.

Technically these two issues are both types of exostoses, so can't they be treated similarly? Regarding bone spurs, non-surgical recommendations include calcium, magnesium, boron and vitamin D supplementation. I'm thinking K2 could be helpful in redistributing misplaced calcium as well.

ACV is another popular suggestion. Supposedly it helps the body reabsorb the calcium.

I don't expect this topic to generate much interest, but I'm curious to see what others think before I try this stuff. Any suggestions or thoughts are welcome.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom