Guava

Velve921

What are everyone's thoughts on guava? Anybody eat them regularly? If so what effects do you notice?

BingDing

Ceres guava and pear juice is delicious, though the pear might not be right for everybody. They say the "fruit is picked and processed at its peak" and there's nothing else in it. I've never found pure guava juice in the US.

dq139

Ceres guava and pear juice is delicious, though the pear might not be right for everybody. They say the "fruit is picked and processed at its peak" and there's nothing else in it. I've never found pure guava juice in the US.

at my local Indian food store, I usually buy a brand called Maaza Guava juice. I don't like that it has added white sugar, but its the only option Ive seen so far. I only have 1 glass in the morning when I take my multi vitamin anyway.

Amazoniac

Guavas are very susceptible to incests. If they are picked ripe, by that time they are usually destroyed, especially because the skin becomes soft as it ripens. Since most products that are made of guavas also contain their skin, if not organic, they must have more pesticide than fruits that have a thick and disposable peels, such as oranges, tangerines, etc. Even if they are organic, to produce in large scale, they are probably picking them up too early to avoid losses.
In the case of juices, some companies remove the skin, others don't, so it's worth confirming.
Just an opinion.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals