Protection Against Cell Phone Radiation

Velve921

Ive read many articles on google about this topic...but I would love to get everyone's thoughts on the forum.

What are protective measures for cell phone radiation?

Elephanto

-Calcium channel blockers like magnesium, cyproheptadine, selenium, glycine etc.
-Serotonin blockers like co2, salt, aspirin, caffeine, bcaa, cypro etc.

EMF acts through calcium channels and serotonin receptors as studies posted on this forum have stated.

What-a-Riot

Vitamin c and famotdine (Pepcid)
Edit: not that I'd recommend famotidine every day, but any interruption of the constant low dose radiation damage is probably helpful

OP
Velve921

Velve921

-Calcium channel blockers like magnesium, cyproheptadine, selenium, glycine etc.
-Serotonin blockers like co2, salt, aspirin, caffeine, bcaa, cypro etc.

EMF acts through calcium channels and serotonin receptors as studies posted on this forum have stated.

I currently use all these substances...so I guess I'm on the right path nutritionally. What are some thoughts on specific cell phone cases?

So how are you gonna make phone calls if it blocks radiation :cool

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What are your thoughts on protection against cell phone radiation?
3jZlm8.jpg

BobbyDukes

A case with a stick that goes between your body and the phone (pat pending)

Bahahahahaha. Another funny line. Thanks for the moments, man. This guy cracks me up. Never come across anyone with such cutting edge wit!

OP, he did do some phone radiation threads himself. But from what I can remember, he's pretty much as lost as the rest of us.

The main problem for me, is that we are literally all addicted to these smartphones. Even if I wanted to abstain and try and see if it made any difference, I'm not sure I could actually do it.

Giraffe

What are protective measures for cell phone radiation?
Turn it off, if you don't need it.
Don't put it near your head, use a mike instead.
Don't use it in a car. The car is almost a Faraday cage. To compensate the phone emits a stronger signal.

Best would be of course to not use mobile phones at all. Their effect lingers quite a while.