GREAT Results From Preg . Bad Results From Prog

Mauritio

Hi,
im only 24 for but i have been battling estrogen dominance for quite some time ...
i get horrible estrogen symtoms from progestereone even at tiny doses like 2-5mg per day. thats why im so surprised since (i think) half of the preg i take should be converted to prog . and preg doesnt seem to give me those symptoms

i have been taking preg for two days now and the results have been great ! on first day i took 50 mg and had some estrogen dominance symptoms (flushing, bloating, anger..) but at the same time felt more calm and relaxed if that makes sense^^especially after i popped a 100mg thiamine pill.
i also did wake up at 3.30 in the night and needed some taurine to get back to sleep. can i avoid that through taking it in the morning ?
on the second day i took 25 mg and got only great results. more social more talkative ,easy going , better concentration , better mood, feel more myself , just less struggle .

my questions:
1. Why do i get such a different reaction from preg and prog since preg converts a big part of it self to prog . i know its also converted to allopregnenolone , so was i deficient in allopregnenolone? would it then be beneficial to try 5a dhp?
2. Should i stick with this dosage or go even lower ? Or should i try higher doeses >100mg ?
3. I did feel some more clarity of mind , which i attribute more to the 200mg of thiamine i took , so what else can i do to get rid of brain fog and improve short term memory ?
4. I am experiencing hair loss. It might still be from daa that i stoped a week ago but also might be from preg... i have read about a lot of other people with this problem . What can be done about it ? Somone talked about taking glycine /taurine ...

Arnold Grape

My understanding of this is that if you're e-dominate than a bit higher of a starting dose of progesterone is ideal. If you're taking progest-e, there should be a note about this in the instructions. Additionally, my own experiences with preg are that oral usage is totally unpredictable and you should try one of the transdermal/ low dose ones from Haidut - $0.02

cyclops

i also did wake up at 3.30 in the night and needed some taurine to get back to sleep. can i avoid that through taking it in the morning ?

most people seem to find taurine keeps them awake and try to take it earlier in the day if anything.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

most people seem to find taurine keeps them awake and try to take it earlier in the day if anything.
i think you got me wrong the taurine made it possible to get back to sleep for me . def makes me tired ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals