Good quality LED is much healthier light source than incandescent / halogen bulb

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Something simpler? Would the same LEDs but 6000k work for daytime?
I don't think using 6000k LED bulbs is healthy even at daytime.

The second best option after DC powered halogen would be probably "regular" AC halogen bulb. You can buy these without UV filters if you do some research. But even with UV filter they are still second best option.

You might need special fixture to handle the heat they produce, they are expensive and they will cost a lot on electricity. Buy the most powerful bulb you can afford. They are making these with up to 75W of power.

Place them very close to your body to maximize the amount of absorbed light and use reflective/mirror fixtures.

455x788_jJdHUR.png
e27-tubular-halogen-clear-double-envelope-230v-100w_crop.jpg
jdd-220v-100w-64401-e27_crop.jpg

Makrosky

I don't think using 6000k LED bulbs is healthy even at daytime.

The second best option after DC powered halogen would be probably "regular" AC halogen bulb. You can buy these without UV filters if you do some research. But even with UV filter they are still second best option.

You might need special fixture to handle the heat they produce, they are expensive and they will cost a lot on electricity. Buy the most powerful bulb you can afford. They are making these with up to 75W of power.

Place them very close to your body to maximize the amount of absorbed light and use reflective/mirror fixtures.

View attachment 26678View attachment 26682View attachment 26683
Thanks a lot man.

Waynish

But dirty electricity is only a concern if you are close to the wires/bulb/socket no? And you should be always away from those anyway.
It is coming out of my smartphone... I'm not saying it is a concern for someone in robust health, but I wouldn't choose it on purpose - seems inferior.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Thanks man! Those are 4.5W right?
Yes exactly

It is not life. It is 1 more year max (unless covid situation gets out of control). It just takes some patience.
Well awesome then. Just make sure you will REALLY do it when you can, and not postpone it for another year, and then another year... NOTHING in the world is worth ruining your health. No person, no assets, no amount of money...

Thanks a lot man.
You are very welcome!

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I think the opposite. Listen to the dirty electricity from any LED-based tech. Analogue tech like passing electricity through something like tungsten and emitting heat is a lot more fool proof. Just think about how they're "saving electricity" - I want more electricity converted into & absorbed in the form of energy ;)

What happened to direct experience? Most people are so stuck in their heads they do not know what good food tastes like. Now this is another level to me... Everyone I've met with zero education on these topics intuitively feels better immediately from incandescent vs LED lights. Now there are more refined LEDs with more natural color temperatures, but the effect is still there if you are keen.
What kind of LEDs these were? Did they flicker? What was the color temperature and spectrum? CRI? Were the LEDs and incandescents matched for light intensity / lumens / directivity?

I'd also feel horrible under cheap flickering 5000k LED bulb with narrow band color spectrum.

btw, LED bulbs produce no "dirty electricity" or HF noise, how it is correctly called. Switched power supplies do. But there are no SMPS in LED bulbs.

Last edited:
OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Avoiding all LED bulbs because some of them are c*appy is like avoiding all milk because *some* brands have carrageenan in it.

That's why this topic is called "GOOD QUALITY LED is much healthier light source than incandescent / halogen bulb"

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Bear, excuse me for being off topic. I couldn't find where to add this clip!

Vaccinated glow under black lights
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/v1Ydt8h0YQmh/

Do we have any way to verify this. This happen after medical interventions that involve some contrast agents, because that's the point of some contrast agents. Can we verify this man got covid vaccine and nothing else?

miquelangeles

Avoiding all LED bulbs because some of them are c*appy is like avoiding all milk because *some* brands have carrageenan in it.

That's why this topic is called "GOOD QUALITY LED is much healthier light source than incandescent / halogen bulb"
Do you believe quality LED is much healthier than incandescent simply because incandescent has the 50/60hz flicker from the AC grid?
Have you tried to build any DC incandescent/halogen setup?
I’m using a 12V 25w incandescent bulb as a night lamp with a small 12V DC transformer, virtually flicker free and it feels very nice and calming.
But I’m looking to assemble 1000w to replace my current light therapy setup.
Do you know any cost effective way to get 230V non-pulsating DC?
Otherwise most feasible option is to use 10 x 12V halogen bulbs at 100w each and a 1000w 12V LED DC power supply.
But I have a feeling that a wrong LED DC power supply might induce flicker.

K

Kayaker

LEDs are narrow-spectrum garbage. Get a wide-spectrum Halogen if you want to see.

Waynish

Can't believe this is still going strong. In what life experience that you actually possess has some spontaneous technological invention been responsible for increase biological compatibility & health?

BibleBeliever

Ray Peat recommends incandescents. 250 Watts exposure in winter if possible, less needed when regular sunlight is available.

Otherwise for computer you can download f.lux for free, and put the setting at 2700k the same as incandescent.
For free red light therapy you can place f.lux to 1200k ember and put your monitor to 100% red. Then change it back say after 20 minutes.
For phones twilight is a free program to help filter blue light and increase red light.

Red light needs would increase in correlation to excessive blue light exposure that most would have at work.

Judd Crane

These are my favorite IKEA bulbs. They are also the cheapest. Currently for 0.3€. Ikea code 204.387.07. No flicker, good spectrum.

View attachment 26677
I couldn't get these. Do you have any other tip from IKEA? They have another 2700K bulb called Ledare. That one is dimable though. Might make a difference with regards to flicker?

Meecho

I’ll mention that about 90% of the energy emitted by the incandescent bulb is red infrared [edited] light. That’s why they also call them infrared bulbs – even those not tinted red. Another name is heat light (red light).

Last edited:

miquelangeles

I’ll mention that about 90% of the energy emitted by the incandescent bulb is red light. That’s why they also call them infrared bulbs – even those not tinted red. Another name is heat light (red light).
Well, more accurately 90% of the energy is emitted as heat (infrared from approximately 750nm to 1mm, which is not visible).
Red light has wavelengths around 620 to 750 nm.

SuperStressed

No it is the opposite, after reading this topic all the confusion is cleared and you finally know exactly what bulbs to use
Yeah and its incandescant ones. After using incandescants and then switching back to LEDs - The negative effects of LEDs were so immediately obvious to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom