Good bag breathing rep range to counter signal my unfortunate elevation situation and lower my cortisol.

faust jaeger

Hello everyone. I have been intrigued by the bag breathing phenomena for some months now and have been doing it sporadically throughout the week since I found out about it. I am possibly in the least peated part of the world as I am only a few feet above sea level and it is 100 degrees + with 45% + humidity most days so I have my work cut out for me in that department. My biggest issue is elevated cortisol and I am trying to lower it in every way possible via supplements and breathing sets. I was wondering what some other peaters were doing breathing set wise, duration wise, pressure wise and such. I am beginning to believe my minute sets are not enough and have considered lengthening it to 4 or so, possibly longer.

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone. I have been intrigued by the bag breathing phenomena for some months now and have been doing it sporadically throughout the week since I found out about it. I am possibly in the least peated part of the world as I am only a few feet above sea level and it is 100 degrees + with 45% + humidity most days so I have my work cut out for me in that department. My biggest issue is elevated cortisol and I am trying to lower it in every way possible via supplements and breathing sets. I was wondering what some other peaters were doing breathing set wise, duration wise, pressure wise and such. I am beginning to believe my minute sets are not enough and have considered lengthening it to 4 or so, possibly longer.
Try few minutes at time. That seems to work for me for lowering stress and generally feeling warmer and better.
You can also try HRV breathing - something like this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVy-sDz6rQw&ab_channel=Resonance

xeliex

Forum Supporter
6 sec in and 6 out using a bag?
I haven't tried this in a bag, but it's a good idea. Also, always from the nose, no mouth exhales, it doesn't feel right to me.

I get similar effects from bag breathing (I think) to breathing 6 in 6+ out without the bag. I even feel better when prolonging the exhales to 7-8 seconds. So relaxing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals