Going to hospitals and seeing doctors can be dangerous

AlaskaJono

i am laughing at a vision of me ATTEMPTING to suggest to anyone in my clinic a " 5 day course of antibiotics against Both gram positive and gram negative bacteria ". Especially where there is no tooth...one of the Urgent Cares where the doctor lanced and drained a big purple abcess on the side of the empty but healed over, met me at the payout counter as I was leaving. Told me how interesting it was for him because in school they taught that abcesses occur under a tooth. I have been alternating peroxide, Lugols, and clove oil washes and in my water pik I just got. Nobody here or Anchorage will antibiotic at the site much less in tandem with oral. I should be good til end of July, after having taken this last course
Hey that's what my smart Kerala, India, born dentist did prescribe for me! He is recently new to me, but made sense. Luckily I got extra prescriptions and saved it! Amoxicillin (500mg) and Metronidazole (400mg) ... . Somethings in Australia are effin' great! .... but not all. Anyhow, Bone tingling ain't god in my book. Glad you have it sorted, even if only for a while. Cheers and happy Spring!

Jackson Chung

i am laughing at a vision of me ATTEMPTING to suggest to anyone in my clinic a " 5 day course of antibiotics against Both gram positive and gram negative bacteria ". Especially where there is no tooth...one of the Urgent Cares where the doctor lanced and drained a big purple abcess on the side of the empty but healed over, met me at the payout counter as I was leaving. Told me how interesting it was for him because in school they taught that abcesses occur under a tooth. I have been alternating peroxide, Lugols, and clove oil washes and in my water pik I just got. Nobody here or Anchorage will antibiotic at the site much less in tandem with oral. I should be good til end of July, after having taken this last course
My dad had a very bad tooth ache. The tooth was about to fall out. He had an infection as he complained about a smell in his mouth. It was caused by masks when I told him to not wear one. He hasn’t had a single dental problem in over 55 trades and all of a sudden he had one. I told him to switch sound hydrogen peroxide twice a day and now the infection is gone. His tooth is better and we will see if it reattaches.

SuperStressed

Even some nurses/doctors will tell you that if you believe you're going to beat the cancer, with a positive attitude, you're more likely to do just that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals