One Of The Cardinal Symptoms Of Low Thyroid Is Susceptibility To Infections

md_a

“One of the cardinal symptoms of low thyroid is susceptibility to infections, it doesn’t matter where it is, it may be sinus, it may be respiratory, it maybe pneumonia, it may be bladder infections, it may be skin (including acne). Every last one of those who have infections, you can get rid of them without antibiotics by giving desiccated thyroid. That doesn’t mean I don’t use antibiotics where I need them, but I don’t need them one 10th as often as the average doctor. The immunity is related to the thyroid. That way may be another place were its helping prevent cancer. The immune system is in the better shape, and the cancer researcher are now pointing all of their attention at the immune system, getting in built up, and it will help. This response of being less prone to infections is such that I haven’t seen a case of pneumonia in 15 years. I Think I can say safely 20 years. Patients on desiccated thyroid just don’t get it (pneumonia), or if they do get it, they will get over it in fine shape. Tuberculosis… I have never seen a person with tuberculosis, that wasn’t on low thyroid. My wife was one of them. She heeled up of tuberculosis as a result of being on desiccated thyroid. We could go on entire infectious fields – skin, the acne, 9 of 10 will clear up with nothing but desiccated thyroid. The dermal infections... you just don’t see them in people with desiccated thyroid. In fact, this resistance is raised to the point that the geriatric patients, I have not given a flu shot since I got out of military. I have not used a flu shot since I got out of military, and I have not had one elderly patient in hospital with an infection during that period of time. It’s unbelievable how that resistance to infection will come out by treating people with hypothyroidism with desiccated thyroid.” Broda Barnes, MD, PhD

Collden

I think its more complicated than that. I am definitely hypothyroid but hardly ever get sick, and when I do its always mild.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals