Garlic Mushrooms

raypeatclips

After hearing the positive things Ray has said about mushrooms, I've been wanting to eat a considerable amount of mushrooms daily and wanted to find a way to make them delicious so that I would enjoy them. A bowl of plain mushrooms, even with salt, is pretty boring to eat every day. I made mushroom soup variations a few times but couldn't eat them every day, they were almost too rich and flavoursome.

For the past 2-3 weeks I've been eating garlic mushrooms everyday, probably around 150g grams a day, sometimes twice a day. It's easy enough to make, takes about 3 minutes, and is delicious enough to eat, but not overpowering enough get sick of straight away. I eat them alongside eggs on a morning or on their own or with a side for a meal.

1. Boil diced mushrooms for the usual amount of time, 1-2 hours and put in the fridge. I do around 750g-1kg of mushrooms at a time which lasts about 4 days.

2. Mince a clove of garlic, put it in a cup with 1-2 tsps of coconut oil or whatever you want. Microwave for about 30 seconds, or a bit longer if the coconut oil hasn't melted. The garlic sometimes goes hard and clumps together. I usually just throw away the garlic when it does this, the flavour is still in the oil.

3. Fry in a pan for a few minutes whatever amount of mushrooms you want in the garlic flavoured coconut oil, add salt as you stir.

Sometimes add extra herbs, but it's not really necessary.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals