Fructose Malabsorption

OP
T

Tbone107

Dextrose really didn’t make too much of a difference.. I still use it but just as post workout nutrition. I am a lot better now due to trying to find fruit that worked for me. Bananas, blueberries, and pineapple are a couple that digest well and have become staples along with small to medium amounts of maple syrup and cane sugar . I’ll have a couple swigs of oj throughout the day as I really can not handle too much juice at one time. Also digest Mexican cokes well.

I think the key for me was find things that digest well then add the other things in small amounts as to not overwhelm my system.

OP
T

Tbone107

How did your experiment with dextrose go ?
Seems I also have problems with fructose so looking for ways to get glucose without fructose. (I am also starch sensitive)
Dextrose really didn’t make too much of a difference.. I still use it but just as post workout nutrition. I am a lot better now due to trying to find fruit that worked for me. Bananas, blueberries, and pineapple are a couple that digest well and have become staples along with small to medium amounts of maple syrup and cane sugar . I’ll have a couple swigs of oj throughout the day as I really can not handle too much juice at one time. Also digest Mexican cokes well.

I think the key for me was find things that digest well then add the other things in small amounts as to not overwhelm my system

jet9

Bananas, blueberries, and pineapple are a couple that digest well and have become staples along with small to medium amounts of maple syrup and cane sugar . I’ll have a couple swigs of oj throughout the day as I really can not handle too much juice at one time. Also digest Mexican cokes well.

Do you eat starch ? Or are you getting most of your carbs via fruits + ocasional maple syrup/cane sugar ?

OP
T

Tbone107

Do you eat starch ? Or are you getting most of your carbs via fruits + ocasional maple syrup/cane sugar ?

No I eat white rice or potatoes daily. They give me no problems Along with some milk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals