Feeling/signal in brain

yoyo123

I went on a low carb, low calorie diet a few years ago and ever since then I get a feeling (can't really describe it but it's not painful and occurs around the top-front part of the brain, behind the top of my forehead) in my brain, mainly after eating carbs but sometimes after doing other stress reduction activities. It's definitely not a tumour/bad thing, it literally feels like a 'signal' in my brain and it accompanies other higher metabolism cues such as warmth, smoother digestion, less paleness.

The thing is, when I stopped the diet and started eating carbs again, I was easily able to trigger this 'signal' as I was more insulin sensitive and I'd get a really good 'signal' after eating the most insulin spiking carbs as well. Over time however I seem to have gotten more and more insulin resistant as evidenced by darker knuckles/vertical lines on fingers and I haven't been able to trigger this 'signal' nearly as often as I used to and my subclinical hypothyroid symptoms have only gotten worse.

I also want to add that I get feelings (like feeling the flow of fluid/spasming/not really pain but definitely feeling something there) in my liver as well despite having mostly normal liver enzymes and I also get yellow stool and hypoglycemia/high adrenaline. When I get these feelings in my liver it's also accompanied by higher metabolism symptoms and I also get a weird taste in my mouth as well, it's as if the liver is storing glycogen properly. I want to add that when I used to be insulin sensitive I was able to activate the 'signal' in my brain by taking milk thistle. It seems to me as if there is some weird hepatic glycogen/brain switch that I triggered after going on a bad diet and I haven't reversed it yet. Could this 'signal/feeling' be my hypothalamus? I can't seem to find anyone else that shares these symptoms. I've recently been taking Vitamin A and it seems to be activating my thyroid hormones and I feel like I'm storing more glycogen again despite being insulin resistant. Lowering my carb intake seems to help with storing glycogen, it's like my liver can't hear the insulin signal to store glycogen if I eat too many carbs. Also the insulin resistance seems to go down when I'm able to store glycogen (very low carbs and exercise doesn't make it go down but does make me temporarily insulin sensitive). Has anyone else had a feeling in your brain before that feels like a metabolism signal to the hypothalamus?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals