Carbamazepine For Anxiety (inhibits Stress Signal CRH)

M

member 6316

the structure of carbamazepine is similar to imipramine , and we know how good imipramine is for anxiety. Carbamazepine same class as Lyrica for Epilepsy sodium blockers, carbamazepine happens to inhibit the Stress Signal (CRH) , this is like the best medication easiest to get I have found to inhibit the CRH and it does so where CRH is created - hypothalamus! In turn decreases CRH all over the brain and decreases CRF1 signaling which is responsible for feeling anxiety/fear. Carbamazepine aka tegretol has a long half life too!

'''' in vitro sutdies show that procaine is a potent stimulus to hypothalamic CRH release, while carbamazepine, a limbic anticonvulsant effective in the treatment of major affective disorder, inhibits procaine-induced in vitro CRH.''

'Carbamazepine has been shown to inhibit hypothalamic CRH secretion in vitro.''

the structure of carbamazepine is similar to imipramine , and we know how good imipramine is for anxiety. Carbamazepine same class as Lyrica for Epilepsy sodium blockers, carbamazepine happens to inhibit the Stress Signal (CRH) , this is like the best medication easiest to get I have found to inhibit the CRH and it does so where CRH is created - hypothalamus! In turn decreases CRH all over the brain and decreases CRF1 signaling which is responsible for feeling anxiety/fear. Carbamazepine aka tegretol has a long half life too!

'''' in vitro sutdies show that procaine is a potent stimulus to hypothalamic CRH release, while carbamazepine, a limbic anticonvulsant effective in the treatment of major affective disorder, inhibits procaine-induced in vitro CRH.''

'Carbamazepine has been shown to inhibit hypothalamic CRH secretion in vitro.''

Any negatives to it? I've been battling some anxiety issues for awhile now and I'm almost at a point where I want to go the doctor/pharm route.

Frankdee20

I would think rebounding activity occurs upon stopping

Frankdee20

There’s some effects on white blood cells

OP
M

member 6316

Any negatives to it? I've been battling some anxiety issues for awhile now and I'm almost at a point where I want to go the doctor/pharm route.
there are some side effects like all drugs but I honestly don't care as long as it just gets rid of my social anxiety.
Common Side Effects of Tegretol (Carbamazepine) Drug Center - RxList but no severe side effect from what I can tell.
Half life is 30 hours lasts all day. It is relatively easy to get compared to other drugs.

OP
M

member 6316

carbamazepine is structurally similar to imipramine which also decreases CRH:

administration of imipramine to experimental animals significantly decreases CRH messenger RNA levels in the paraventricular nucleus

OP
M

member 6316

wow...
''It was found that clomipramine lowers CRH mRNA expression in the PVN by 74%, regardless of stressor conditions.''

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals