PolishSun

I hope they will postpone them. I noticed that psychopaths lie and bluff a lot.

Andman

austrian (unelected) chancellor nehammer has tested positive for covid ??

today is another huge protest in vienna, looking forward to it!

-Luke-

today is another huge protest in vienna, looking forward to it!
How did it go? Mainstream media are talking about 40000 people like always. Funny that there should be fewer or exactly the same number of people at the biggest demo ever as there were 2 or 3 weeks ago. Do you think you reached 100000+?

In Germany, there has also been an upward trend for weeks. Last monday we had more than 1200 different protests. In my city it started with a few hundred mid december, ~2500 before christmas, ~ 4000 last saturday and more than 5000 yesterday. That's something like the 70th biggest city in Germany.

In France, it also seems to be getting more.

Mauritio

-Luke-

Thousands of Austrians didn't show up for vaccination despite appointment

Currently, reports are accumulating that Austrians make appointments for Corona vaccination but then fail to show up. We can only speculate about the reasons.

Shortly before the introduction of the planned duty, the willingness to be vaccinated is decreasing within the Austrian population. This is expressed, among other things, by the fact that people make appointments for vaccination, but let it pass. In Salzburg's vaccination streets alone, this was recently the case 3710 times. This is also piquant because the period of validity of the second sting will be reduced by three months from February, so that almost 900,000 Austrians would again be considered unvaccinated if they do not get the third sting within the next two weeks.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Some probably made an appointment in the panic following the announcement of mandatory vaccination, but then thought better of it. Good.

-Luke-

The rats are deserting the sinking ship...

Mauritio

Of 35 000 symptomatic cases in Germany last week only 20 had to be treated at an ICU .
Thats 0.06% . And that's only the symptomatic cases.

All cases are about 10x more, so there's a chance of 0.006% that you have to treated at an ICU if you get covid at the moment. Or a a chance of 99.994% that you wont have to be treated there.

20220114_135602.jpg

Last edited:

Mauritio

German Fauci says virus has to give peole immunity and we can't keep on vaccinating forever.

„Wir werden nicht auf Dauer über alle paar Monate die Bevölkerung nachimpfen können. Das geht nicht. Irgendwann muss das Virus auch in der Bevölkerung Infektionen setzen, und das Virus selbst muss die Immunität der Menschen immer wieder updaten.“

- Christian Drosten

-Luke-

German Fauci says virus has to give peole immunity and we can't keep on vaccinating forever.

„Wir werden nicht auf Dauer über alle paar Monate die Bevölkerung nachimpfen können. Das geht nicht. Irgendwann muss das Virus auch in der Bevölkerung Infektionen setzen, und das Virus selbst muss die Immunität der Menschen immer wieder updaten.“

- Christian Drosten
They are verbally disarming (including your Bavarian Kaiser), but I don't see things changing in reality.

Two days ago the city I live in banned all protests related to the Covid measures (pro-government demonstrations are still allowed of course). The courts immediately rejected objections to this. I read the website of the local newspaper. According to them the protests became more and more aggressive lately. This is not true. I was there every single time since mid December and the atmosphere was always peaceful and has never changed since.

Today I walked to the meeting place to see what would happen. On the way I already saw a lot of police. Hundreds of meters before the actual meeting point, everything was closed off and there were police cars and policemen everywhere. Who stopped briefly, was asked to keep going. You couldn't even talk to other people without police interrupting immediately. I waited for a short time and saw that other people were also driven away. Then I walked to another place where we usually meet on Mondays. There too, everything was full of police. From there I went to the city center and looked at other prominent places, but even there police were everywhere.

I've never seen something like this. One could have thought that there had been a terrorist attack. I kid you not. "Interesting" times we live in. It's really starting to feel like a war of the state against the citizens.

On another note, while I was walking through the city, I noticed that I've never seen that many homeless people. We never had that many and even now it's not a huge number, but I would say three times more than in 2019/2020.

Ben.

They are verbally disarming (including your Bavarian Kaiser), but I don't see things changing in reality.

Two days ago the city I live in banned all protests related to the Covid measures (pro-government demonstrations are still allowed of course). The courts immediately rejected objections to this. I read the website of the local newspaper. According to them the protests became more and more aggressive lately. This is not true. I was there every single time since mid December and the atmosphere was always peaceful and has never changed since.

Today I walked to the meeting place to see what would happen. On the way I already saw a lot of police. Hundreds of meters before the actual meeting point, everything was closed off and there were police cars and policemen everywhere. Who stopped briefly, was asked to keep going. You couldn't even talk to other people without police interrupting immediately. I waited for a short time and saw that other people were also driven away. Then I walked to another place where we usually meet on Mondays. There too, everything was full of police. From there I went to the city center and looked at other prominent places, but even there police were everywhere.

I've never seen something like this. One could have thought that there had been a terrorist attack. I kid you not. "Interesting" times we live in. It's really starting to feel like a war of the state against the citizens.

On another note, while I was walking through the city, I noticed that I've never seen that many homeless people. We never had that many and even now it's not a huge number, but I would say three times more than in 2019/2020.

I dont undersand how people cannot see how this isn't a policestate full of cencoreship, coercion and what they do is a "exempel" that establishes and installs a totalitarian control state by threating the very people it needs to exist in the first place.
And the irony is its happening in the very places that are supposedly responsible for WWI and WWII.

To be honest i've been thinking about becoming homeless by choice. Just with good gear, tent, clothing etc.

Mauritio

It's weird that he does this . But since he's a major opportunist this might mean that he sees the tides changing and is quickly switching sides ,as Merkel did for 16 years. Dont trust him one bit.

Yeah the amount of police is crazy when I was in schweinfurt they literally chased people with their cars.

-Luke-

To be honest i've been thinking about becoming homeless by choice. Just with good gear, tent, clothing etc.
Have you seen this post? Best countries to move to from Australia

Apparently in Australia, they are even starting to make vaccination status a requirement to live in an appartement. So the time may come when we don't have another choice.

-Luke-

Orome

Forum Supporter
"the decision had been made from a scientific perspective."

Strange that Switzerland recently increased from 6 to 12 month "due to recent scientific data" if I am not mistaken ?. It's all about the vaccination(s). It can't get any clearer than that. They don't want there to be any alternative to it and the accompanying passports.

-Luke-

"the decision had been made from a scientific perspective."

Strange that Switzerland recently increased from 6 to 12 month "due to recent scientific data" if I am not mistaken ?. It's all about the vaccination(s). It can't get any clearer than that. They don't want there to be any alternative to it and the accompanying passports.
That's right.

-Luke-

Association of German doctors does not want to help implement mandatory vaccination.

Andreas Gassen, head of the Kassenärzte, announced that doctors in private practice in Germany will not implement it if compulsory vaccination is introduced. The doctor's offices are no place to enforce government measures. They live on trust between doctor and patient, he said.

Apparently, more and more doctors are grumbling - internally in the associations, at least. Because now also the cash physicians rise on the barricades and declare war on health minister Lauterbach. So reports BILD and quotes the boss of the cash physicians, Andreas Gassen. He says, the approximately 100,000 established physicians in Germany will not convert the vaccination obligation - should it come -.

Gassen said: "We will not expect our doctors to enforce compulsory vaccination against the will of the patients. Medical practices are no place to enforce government measures, he said, because they live from the trust between doctor and patient.
[...]

Orome

Forum Supporter
Association of German doctors does not want to help implement mandatory vaccination.

Nice - thanks. Maybe some are also starting to see that it just makes no sense:

1642618399041.png

1642618468814.png

Nice - thanks. Maybe some are also starting to see that it just makes no sense:

View attachment 32548

View attachment 32549
The German guy does indeed NOT get it if he thinks covid cases (or hospitalisation rates) matter in any way.
The genome of the virus was created in silico (in a computer program) and the rtPCR tests assemble RNA fragments until it might partially fit to the Genome. Never isolated, never proven to exist

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom