-Luke-

Not even the police wants to be part of this !! I hope they're gonna stop complying at some point in the near future. View attachment 31905
I was at the first protest of the year yesterday. At least 4000 people here in my boring provincial city. I was curious how the police would react. After the last protest, there was a small shitstorm on Twitter because the police "had been too nice" and didn't beat us off the street. At the end of that protest, an announcement came from a police car like "Thank you for making this a peaceful protest and get home safely". Some people didn't like that at all.

Yesterday I had expected the police to be tougher, but it didn't really happen. At first they constantly reminded us that we had to wear masks and keep distance to each other. But only about 3-5% of the people wore face diapers. And the police didn't do anything and after a while the announcements stopped. Towards the end of the protest, a man walking next to me said in a friendly manner to a group of 7 or 8 police officers standing on the sidelines "Put your stuff away and join us. Deep down inside you want it. You don't want to bully ordinary citizens. Come with us!" I think I saw some sympathy in the eyes of some of them.

Mauritio

I was at the first protest of the year yesterday. At least 4000 people here in my boring provincial city. I was curious how the police would react. After the last protest, there was a small shitstorm on Twitter because the police "had been too nice" and didn't beat us off the street. At the end of that protest, an announcement came from a police car like "Thank you for making this a peaceful protest and get home safely". Some people didn't like that at all.

Yesterday I had expected the police to be tougher, but it didn't really happen. At first they constantly reminded us that we had to wear masks and keep distance to each other. But only about 3-5% of the people wore face diapers. And the police didn't do anything and after a while the announcements stopped. Towards the end of the protest, a man walking next to me said in a friendly manner to a group of 7 or 8 police officers standing on the sidelines "Put your stuff away and join us. Deep down inside you want it. You don't want to bully ordinary citizens. Come with us!" I think I saw some sympathy in the eyes of some of them.
Nice to hear . I'll go to schweinfurt today where the infamous child accident happened last time. We'll see how that's going to be.

Andman

glad to hear it! im really looking forward to the 8th, will be another huge one in vienna!

-Luke-

Only 32% of Germans still believe the daily Covid propaganda.

The public's confidence in the Corona figures is falling. Only 32 percent still believe that the figures are correct at all. 57 percent of Germans no longer think anything at all of the daily infection figures. The result of such a survey would probably not look much different in Austria.

If even my fellow countrymen are waking up slowly, the Covid narrative should collapse in the next few months. The question will be what they will replace it with.

-Luke-

Massive police brutatlity in the Netherlands right now. Among other things, police dogs without muzzles are set on demonstrators.

Mauritio

Very good podcast with Desmet ,Mccoullgh and Malone on mass formation (psychosis). Only 30 minutes in, but I'm already connecting some new dots:

Our society creates social isolation and loneliness, that's why peope are more susceptible to mass formation, so government comes along and gives them a common enemy that unites them and gets rid of their isolated feeling.
Thats why everybody who challenges the narrative is not just chlalanenging their political view, but the basis of their well beeing!

"The reason people buy into the narrative is not because its correct, it's become it creates this new social bond . And that's why typically during mass formation, people who dont want to conform with the masses,who dont go along with the narrative, are typically approached that they lack citizenship and solidarity. So that shows what it is all about (...), people want to get rid of the feeling of social isolation,that's why they buy into the story ,even if it becomes utterly absurd. "
- Dr. Matthias Desmet

View: https://rumble.com/vrxr3n-tpc-653-dr.-mattias-desmet-dr.-robert-malone-dr.-peter-mccullough-mass-form.html

Last edited:

Lizb

Very good podcast with Desmet ,Mccoullgh and malone on mass formation (psychosis). Only 30 minutes in, but I'm already connecting some new dots:

Our society creates social isolation and loneliness, that's why peope are more susceptible to mass formation, so government comes along and gives them a common enemy that unites them and gets rid of their isolated feeling
Thats why everybody who challenges the narrative is not just chlalanenging their political view, but the basis of their well beeing!

"The reason people buy into the narrative is not because its correct, it's become it creates this new social bond . And that's why typically during mass formation, people who dont want to conform with the masses. Wo dont go along with the narrative, are typically approached that they lack citizenship and solidarity. So that shows what it is all about (...), people want to get rid of the feeling of social isolation,that's why they buy into the story ,even if it becomes utterly absurd. "
- Dr. Matthias Desmet

View: https://rumble.com/vrxr3n-tpc-653-dr.-mattias-desmet-dr.-robert-malone-dr.-peter-mccullough-mass-form.html

..but so many people I know who are highly intelligent and capable who have very rich lives are in the mass psychosis....

Mauritio

..but so many people I know who are highly intelligent and capable who have very rich lives are in the mass psychosis....
I don't say this is the only way they get people, just one of the major ones.

Gustav3Y

What does high intelligence mean in this case of very rich lives, because when I hear about very rich lives generally that involves some sort of nepotism, generational wealth or special connections which don't really mean much to intelligence I would say, it's just great conjuncture and access to useful information, which often poor people lack.

Andman

What does high intelligence mean in this case of very rich lives, because when I hear about very rich lives generally that involves some sort of nepotism, generational wealth or special connections which don't really mean much to intelligence I would say, it's just great conjuncture and access to useful information, which often poor people lack.
interestingly enough here its mostly the „upper class“ and „highly educated“ that bought the narrative completely

Demyze

interestingly enough here its mostly the „upper class“ and „highly educated“ that bought the narrative completely
that's because a majority of them are total parasites

K

Kayaker

Very good podcast with Desmet ,Mccoullgh and Malone on mass formation (psychosis). Only 30 minutes in, but I'm already connecting some new dots:

Our society creates social isolation and loneliness, that's why peope are more susceptible to mass formation, so government comes along and gives them a common enemy that unites them and gets rid of their isolated feeling.

"The reason people buy into the narrative is not because its correct, it's become it creates this new social bond . And that's why typically during mass formation, people who dont want to conform with the masses,who dont go along with the narrative, are typically approached that they lack citizenship and solidarity. So that shows what it is all about (...), people want to get rid of the feeling of social isolation,that's why they buy into the story ,even if it becomes utterly absurd. "
- Dr. Matthias Desmet

:lol: That makes complete sense, actually. To think that the elites would be selling the antidote (vaxxism and wokism) to their own poison (lockdowns, technocracy, destroyed communities). Well, live in pods together, lonely people. I'm out! ?
lonlyathart.jpg

-Luke-

- Dr. Matthias Desmet

I'm currently reading Gustave LeBon's The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind (German version: Psychologie der Massen) and on every single page he makes claims that you can currently observe live. Written in 1895.

Demyze

Reminds me of Wilhelm Reichs "The Psychology of Mass Fascism"
"Fascism is only the organized political expression of the structure of the average man's character. It is the basic emotional civilization and its mechanistic-mystical conception of life."

Mauritio

Prof. Mattias Desmet:

"The person who tries to reveal knowledge that is in conflict with the mainstream narrative puts themselves at risk], but if there are no such people anymore, society cannot function."

-Luke-

Bankster Draghi and his government introduce mandatory vaccination for all Italians aged 50 and older starting Feb. 15.

Demyze

I thought this was a decent explanation:

"Of course a controlled opposition doctor would try and blame doctors fascistic tendencies regarding a fake convid pandemic, on another fake illness, “mass psychosis.” There was no convid pandemic fascist state of emergency/exception just like there is no mass psychosis. Just like in Nazi Germany, people align with political movements they rationally and ideologically align with. Doctors made monstrous political alliances in Nazi Germany and are doing the same today with multinational pharmafia. There is no fake disease to blame, these people are simply acting in their own self interests. It is advantageous for doctors, pharmacists, journalists to collaborate with our current fascist oligarchs. These alliances of middle class sycophants with ruling class oligarchs are in the interests of the ruling class as well. These Petty boojie brownshirts have terrorized the masses into conforming with the ruling class stakeholder imperialism counterrevolution. The ruling class and their petty booj brownshirts are waging a class war against humanity to enslave us in a digital biosecurity global prison"
-Spencer Latu (@spencerlatu)

Why did so many German doctors join the Nazi Party early?​

Why did so many German doctors join the Nazi Party early?

Back
Top Bottom