Extreme Nausea

biggirlkisss

im having indigustion then extreme nausea I was wondering if I could get a vertigo drug from my md. If which one I cant take gravol because Im on second generation antihistimes. Your not suppose to stack. Any ideas?

raypeatclips

Are you eating anything irritating to your insides? If you are getting indigestion as well are you thinking about what you eating and noticing if anything you eat consistently is bothering you? I have had extreme nausea lasting for days following eating something that didn't agree with me.

I noticed you made another thread with the same title and mentioned coffee sometimes makes it worse. Are you still drinking coffee even though it sometimes irritates your insides? Coffee is a well known acid reflux/heartburn trigger.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

it helps overall the coffee no suggestion for drugs?

Are you being watchful of your diet and trying to establish what foods are causing your intestinal issues? It seems bonkers to want to take more drugs if you haven't monitored your diet to any sort of extent. (I'm assuming you haven't because you haven't mentioned it)

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

i am currently eating greek yogurt, oranges, strawberries, grapes, apples, pears, kale, beef, lots of eggs, liver, lean pork, no bananas they give me problems. I am following this The Cure for SIBO i know he says no greek yogurt but im disability and only have 550 for food. I can't afford cheese I could make it myself with milk and vinegar but then it may be too fating as I am still over weight. I can get 0% greek yogurt fat. Expensive though.

raypeatclips

That diet looks good on paper, but do you tolerate all of those foods? Some foods that people talk about here as being healthy, and Peat mentions, such as OJ, can sometimes give me bad heartburn issues. I stopped drinking it for a bit and drinking smaller amounts now seems fine. If you are having indigestion I would suspect one of the things you are eating you can't tolerate, but working out what is more tricky.

raypeatclips

Write down a time of a meal on a piece of paper and all the food you ate, keep doing that. If you feel unwell or get symptoms, look back at the foods and try to work out which food is bothering you. If you eat a meal and get no symptoms then eat more of that meal? I don't know. It can be hard with lots of foods in different meals and symptoms appearing hours later. Coffee was a big issue for my heartburn though, I've unfortunately had to stop drinking it. Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals