How do I substitute protein?

Bananom

So basically my stomach is not producing any acid at all. I get diarrhea, extreme bloating and undigested food in my stool. I lost a lot of weight and muscle until I started drinking 2 liters of orange juice along with 300 grams of glucose per day to maintain adequate caloric intake. I also started taking EAA's 10 grams three times a day. Im on this "protocol" since june last year.
So far I have gained weight and not lost muscle. My nails and my hair is growing again, but worse then when I was able to digest food.
Problem is I have low hemoglobin and hemotocrite, despite normal B12, folic acid and Iron.
I have low Beta Globulin.
Supposedly, this can happen in a state of protein deficiency.
So my question is: How do I properly augment adequate protein intake? Which additional amino acids do I take?
Please keep in mind that I cant digest anything so Collagen will leave my body unchanged.
P.S: Doctors dont know anything about low stomach acid and some even suspected that I am simulating.
Betaine HCL and digestive enzymes dont do anything. Even in high doses (>30 capsules of betaine HCL per meal)

So basically my stomach is not producing any acid at all. I get diarrhea, extreme bloating and undigested food in my stool. I lost a lot of weight and muscle until I started drinking 2 liters of orange juice along with 300 grams of glucose per day to maintain adequate caloric intake. I also started taking EAA's 10 grams three times a day. Im on this "protocol" since june last year.
So far I have gained weight and not lost muscle. My nails and my hair is growing again, but worse then when I was able to digest food.
Problem is I have low hemoglobin and hemotocrite, despite normal B12, folic acid and Iron.
So my question is: How do I properly augment adequate protein intake? Which additional amino acids do I take?
Please keep in mind that I cant digest anything so Collagen will leave my body unchanged.
P.S: Doctors dont know anything about low stomach acid and some even suspected that I am simulating.
Betaine HCL and digestive enzymes dont do anything. Even in high doses (>30 capsules of betaine HCL per meal)
Sorry to hear you are struggling with your health Bananom. All that orange juice and digestive enzymes can cause diarrhea. I think a possible solution to low stomach acid is to cut back on so many liquids for awhile. Try well cooked fruit, like my favorite apple crisp, and seafood. If you are looking to gain weight lightly fry just an egg yolk in a little butter, and more than one if you have access to good quality eggs, and have it with a spoonful of raw honey, which is also great for digestion. I would also suggest having a spoonful on an empty stomach at bedtime. Good raw honey is a natural antibiotic and can spend the evening, while you are sleeping working it’s wonders and will promote a good night sleep as well!

Here is the link to page 4, for my apple crisp recipe. It takes me under 20 minutes to get it in the oven :)

mostlylurking

Thiamine deficiency causes low stomach acid. High sugar intake causes thiamine deficiency.
links: [Effect of thiamine deficiency in hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach] - PubMed

Thiamine is required for the autonomic nervous system to work which is crucial for the digestive tract to function.

Correcting the thiamine deficiency will correct the low stomach acid. Then you will be able to digest food, including protein, again.

OP
B

Bananom

Thiamine deficiency causes low stomach acid. High sugar intake causes thiamine deficiency.
links: [Effect of thiamine deficiency in hydrochloric acid secretion in the stomach] - PubMed

Thiamine is required for the autonomic nervous system to work which is crucial for the digestive tract to function.

Correcting the thiamine deficiency will correct the low stomach acid. Then you will be able to digest food, including protein, again.
I am taking 250 mg Thiamine a day. For about 1 year now

mostlylurking

I am taking 250 mg Thiamine a day. For about 1 year now
If you have complicating issues such as heavy metal poisoning or a lack of thiamine producing gut bacteria and/or an overabundance of thiamine consuming gut bacteria or a genetic defect that results in poor affinity for thiamine by certain critical enzymes you may need a lot more thiamine. In addition, a diet high in sugars or a habit of drinking coffee or tea will use up what thiamine is available. It is a balancing act.

Neeters 27

Have you had your thyroid thoroughly checked? low thyroid can cause this! have a full panel done. drink your protein for now, whey protein can be easily assimilated, get a good one without sucralose, its a bad sweetener that wrecks your bacteria in gut. how did you get low protein? werent you eating food? BTW a good vinegar, like ACV vinegar, 2 or 3 tablespoons before a meal helps you make adequate acid. if you have low iron and poor blood, go right now and buy FERRAMAX polysaccharide iron . its over the counter. it willenrich your blood and raise your iron and ferritin within 2 weeks. do not take more than 1 per day. it wont work faster fyi. BTW I am with you, on the fact that Doctors dont know anything...

Richiebogie

Fat can cause constipation, and fruit can cause diarrhea, so mixing the 2 may give proper stools.

Eg. Smoothie with 3 teaspoons desiccated coconut, 3 bananas, 250ml pineapple juice, 50g blackberries.

Have you tried fermented foods? They may be easier to digest.

Eg. Chocolate, blue cheese, Italian prosciutto (aged leg of ham), kefir...

Neeters 27

Fat can cause constipation, and fruit can cause diarrhea, so mixing the 2 may give proper stools.

Eg. Smoothie with 3 teaspoons desiccated coconut, 3 bananas, 250ml pineapple juice, 50g blackberries.

Have you tried fermented foods? They may be easier to digest.

Eg. Chocolate, blue cheese, Italian prosciutto (aged leg of ham), kefir...
that sounds tasty, but it would send most people in a diabetic coma, too much sugar/carbs. and no protein really. Just ONE 8 inch banana has only 1 gram or so of protein, and around 30 grams carbs. ...

Richiebogie

Hi @Neeters 27, Ray Peat reckons that starch (eg. from wheat or rice) is more of an issue than fruit sugar because starch is a string of glucose molecules which are rapidly disassembled and absorbed.

Fruit sugar contains sucrose which needs to go to the liver first to be split into fructose and glucose, thus slowing the energy hit.

Do use ripe bananas to ensure less starch and more fruit sugar.

Also avoid polyunsaturated fat which can stuff up your sugar metabolism.

Maybe you and the OP could eat a teaspoon of vegemite with the smoothie to get readily available protein and b vitamins...