Pituitary Hypothalamus Dysregulation Due To MDMA And Adderall Abuse

curiousbetsy69

i recently came across a study that showed how mdma inhibited the pituitary glands in rats and caused hypogansim

heres the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2753463/

this is interesting because while going through puberty, or just right before i used copious and heavy amount of mdma.. would TRT or clomid be the best approach to healing the pituitary gland? or do you think it could be done by diet, exercise and sleep? i know its a bit wonky but i have not felt right since this my heavy drug usage. do you think that being on testosterone a couple years could restart the pituitary gland or perhaps clomid? Edit: I also abused adderall very heavily around this time

so my question is. im 21 years old. i have focused on diet and exercise for like three years. i have a hard time sticking to anything, sleeping, controlling my appetite and i also struggle with anhedonia. it seems my reward system doesnt work right and i binge on things.

Should i give a hardcore ketogenic diet a try as im so young and it is known to regulate hormones? i mean ideally my pituitary gland just needs to be kicked into action, or should i stop wasting time and try clomid from a doctor. clomid apparently will do this but makes alot of people feel bad. i suppose it is worth a try, but if it doesnt work my only other option is TRT, im not sure if it will fix all my problems but deffinetly the low T.

IS there a chance my body could repair this problem with good diet, sleep and exercise though?

ive struggles for like three years. i can feel it in my brain. i feel mentally disabled. im not even sure that fixing the test problem would really do that much. its my reward center. i just wanna be happy and functional again. but i cant stick to anything. i cant quit caffiene. i cant get interested in anything. what the **** do i do??

Last edited by a moderator:

redsun

i recently came across a study that showed how mdma inhibited the pituitary glands in rats and caused hypogansim

heres the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC2753463/

this is interesting because while going through puberty, or just right before i used copious and heavy amount of mdma.. would TRT or clomid be the best approach to healing the pituitary gland? or do you think it could be done by diet, exercise and sleep? i know its a bit wonky but i have not felt right since this my heavy drug usage. do you think that being on testosterone a couple years could restart the pituitary gland or perhaps clomid? Edit: I also abused adderall very heavily around this time

so my question is. im 21 years old. i have focused on diet and exercise for like three years. i have a hard time sticking to anything, sleeping, controlling my appetite and i also struggle with anhedonia. it seems my reward system doesnt work right and i binge on things.

Should i give a hardcore ketogenic diet a try as im so young and it is known to regulate hormones? i mean ideally my pituitary gland just needs to be kicked into action, or should i stop wasting time and try clomid from a doctor. clomid apparently will do this but makes alot of people feel bad. i suppose it is worth a try, but if it doesnt work my only other option is TRT, im not sure if it will fix all my problems but deffinetly the low T.

IS there a chance my body could repair this problem with good diet, sleep and exercise though?

ive struggles for like three years. i can feel it in my brain. i feel mentally disabled. im not even sure that fixing the test problem would really do that much. its my reward center. i just wanna be happy and functional again. but i cant stick to anything. i cant quit caffiene. i cant get interested in anything. what the **** do i do??

Now I am not suggesting you do this, because this is by most considered to be a bit outlandish BUT if I was in your situation where I was literally so ****88 up from drug use at such a young age I would probably start eating organs from animals. Specifically brain, liver, heart. Nothing can heal better than nutrient dense organs. Pastured eggs can also be good to have.

Brain is stupidly high in cholesterol (1oz has about 800mg), choline, important minerals, tons of protective naturally occuring compounds that our own brains contain and all the things your brain needs to function optimally. Cholesterol especially helps protect and heal your own brain not too mention it will help increase steroid hormone production.

Liver is packed in B-vitamins, choline, and especially folate which will significantly assist brain function. It also contains all fat-solubles vitamins. Copper is also high and has stimulant like properties that are comparable to amphetamines.

Heart is incredibly high in minerals as well as B-complex.

I would not worry about dropping caffeine, you will likely benefit from taking thyroid which will help your body heal and use all the nutrients you are giving it to fix itself.

All organs are high in the best quality protein mother nature has to offer, as well as low in tryptophan. Following a low-tryptophan diet is probably what you want to do as well. Make sure that if you do decide to eat organs that they organic high-quality.

As for carbs, potatoes are great nutrition, as well as orange juice, tropical fruits. Quality cheese is good for calcium and K2 if you tolerate it.

OP
C

curiousbetsy69

Now I am not suggesting you do this, because this is by most considered to be a bit outlandish BUT if I was in your situation where I was literally so ****88 up from drug use at such a young age I would probably start eating organs from animals. Specifically brain, liver, heart. Nothing can heal better than nutrient dense organs. Pastured eggs can also be good to have.

Brain is stupidly high in cholesterol (1oz has about 800mg), choline, important minerals, tons of protective naturally occuring compounds that our own brains contain and all the things your brain needs to function optimally. Cholesterol especially helps protect and heal your own brain not too mention it will help increase steroid hormone production.

Liver is packed in B-vitamins, choline, and especially folate which will significantly assist brain function. It also contains all fat-solubles vitamins. Copper is also high and has stimulant like properties that are comparable to amphetamines.

Heart is incredibly high in minerals as well as B-complex.

I would not worry about dropping caffeine, you will likely benefit from taking thyroid which will help your body heal and use all the nutrients you are giving it to fix itself.

All organs are high in the best quality protein mother nature has to offer, as well as low in tryptophan. Following a low-tryptophan diet is probably what you want to do as well. Make sure that if you do decide to eat organs that they organic high-quality.

As for carbs, potatoes are great nutrition, as well as orange juice, tropical fruits. Quality cheese is good for calcium and K2 if you tolerate it.

i do eat a real good diet besides the organs. ive looked into a primarily carnivorous diet like the inuit used to eat. a large portion of this diet is organs. i wouldnt even know where to find like thyroid and brain though. the reason for dropping caffiene is because it burns my reward system out, makes me feel tired, and also ***** up my sleep which im having a hard time adjusting too. i love coffee but then end up drinking it and it ***** up my sleep so i need more and more

redsun

i do eat a real good diet besides the organs. ive looked into a primarily carnivorous diet like the inuit used to eat. a large portion of this diet is organs. i wouldnt even know where to find like thyroid and brain though. the reason for dropping caffiene is because it burns my reward system out, makes me feel tired, and also ***** up my sleep which im having a hard time adjusting too. i love coffee but then end up drinking it and it ***** up my sleep so i need more and more

Perhaps dropping all stimulants temporarily is probably better. As for thyroid(which they call sweetbread) is pretty hard to get but you can definitely order most organs organic online and shipped. Butchers may carry certain organs. Sweetbread isnt really nutrient dense on its own, its just packed with thyroid hormones, you are better off getting a NDT supplement. Tyromax is a good one which will provide thyroid hormones to help you heal.

As for the carnivore diet, yes the inuit have been able to sustain themselves eating only animals but in the long term the lack of carbohydrates and the nutrients that come with them and incredibly high protein and phosphorus diet will age you faster.

The main reason you want properly raise organic organs is because feedlot animals arent healthy and ingest bad things and since toxins and heavy metals are stored in organs it can be a problem. Grass fed animals raised properly will have healthy organs generally free of toxic substances.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals