Prolonged "sedated," weakness after Covid infection

thyrulian

Hey guys, this is concerning me quite a bit, I started feeling really sick almost 2 weeks ago, so my place of work had me tested for Covid, test was positive, so they had me take off 10 days. About 5-6 days into that, most of my symptoms had waned, the muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, sinus issues had mostly dissipated at that point, but...

One thing that is kind of freaking me out is how persistent the fatigue has been. Everything feels heavier, it takes a lot out of me just to walk around & perform normal tasks.
There's also a sort of "brain fog" & just general sense of having been "demoted" physiologically.

I don't know if this is just a more extreme case of a hypometabolic aftermath of an infection, but geeze, I've never felt like this after being sick before & was wondering if y'all could help me pinpoint what exactly might be going on here.

(30 year-old male here, could say I'm used to some form of "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome," but this is just something else.)

AncestralJoy

Did you take anything while sick? or just wait it out?

I'm still not sure if what I had was covid like 18 months ago (got very very sick) - or if it was being carnivore that screwed up my metabolism (even more)
but since then I've had fatigue and shortness of breath.

Something recently i've tried is a 325mg aspirin tab three times a day with each meal and more than thyroid or progesterone or caffeine that aspirin gives me the ability to take deep long breaths and go for walks like normal.
I wouldn't say it gives me boundless energy but it is doing something significant metabolically turning short fast breaths into deep relaxed ones very reliably.

what's your day look like food wise and do you take any supplements?

gaze

you could check your TSH, T4, T3, PTH, calcium, and vitamin D on a blood test. basically the things Ray would have people check with or without covid.

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals