Eating sugar when drunk makes me sober

OP
I

itsALLgood

jyb said:
Ice cream is a lot of saturated fat (if its good ice cream). Where else in your diet would you get that much fat? Not much else. Whole milk? That's nothing in comparison. Butter? That's more for seasoning or cooking, so not much either. So, for many people I would guess it is the only time they seriously eat sat fat. And sat fat has many effects, the ones on the liver are documented, but it would also be easy to imagine ways in which it changes the way your body uses glucose. I used ice cream therapeutically for sleep. Then I realised I had even better result by just drinking pure cream instead of normal ice cream.

That's an interesting point. I thought it was the sugar, not the fat seeing as I so rarely consume sugar. But as you said, I also rarely consume so much saturated fat. Although I've actually been consuming a can of coconut milk as a smoothie almost every morning for the past month or so, trying to gain weight (unsuccessfully so far). I should see if consuming that (or pure cream, as you suggested) when I'm drunk also makes me sober.

I'll also try the pure cream for sleep. The sugar in ice cream seems to be giving me headaches/ migraines.

Ice cream makes me feel pretty bad everything considered.

jaa

Alcohol will make you hypoglycemic. I doubt the ice cream is making you sober, just relatively so compared to you state before. I know of an alcoholic who would show up to work a mess in the morning, eat a tub of ice cream, and be back to normal (again relatively).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals