Earthpaste

D

danishispsychic

I use a licorice root as my brush- oil pull with coconut and manuka honey and then put b clay or charcoal in water in my mouth as a rinse but let it sit in there for a while to absorb. if i use a brush it is a silicone one.

Bokasso

Hi!

I was shocked reading about lead in this Earthpaste:
Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Lemon Twist, 4 oz (113 g)

"
Warnings
[California Residents Proposition 65]Warning: This product contains trace amounts of lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product may not be appropriate for consumption by children or pregnant women.
"
Does anybody know more details about it?

Edit: Sorry. I just read the whole conversation.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have been using the cinnamon earth paste and am happy with it.

Lecarpetron

Cinnamon and Wintergreen are my favs. I don't like how the clay clogs my sink quickly. I alternate with Tom's Fluoride Free.

Bokasso

Tom's Flouride Free could be fine, but unfortunately contains Carrageenan...

G Forrest

I used the Earthpaste at one point but didn't feel satisfactorily clean after using. With this talk of lead it's giving me additional pause. I alternate between straight baking soda and Pepsodent (it's only $1 vs. Crest $2.99). I should probably use the Tom's because there aren't the harsh chemicals, but it's economical at the moment for me. I just make sure to rinse really well when using the flouride based toothpastes. I'd also probably not be that concerned with the carageenen as long as I make sure to rinse well.

G Forrest

That's right forgot about that, then I would avoid it since the glycerine blocks remineralization.

TreasureVibe

Hi!

I was shocked reading about lead in this Earthpaste:
Redmond Trading Company, Earthpaste, Amazingly Natural Toothpaste, Lemon Twist, 4 oz (113 g)

"
Warnings
[California Residents Proposition 65]Warning: This product contains trace amounts of lead, a substance known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product may not be appropriate for consumption by children or pregnant women.
"
Does anybody know more details about it?

Edit: Sorry. I just read the whole conversation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals